1 - Found

The two figures frowned, one holding a little bundle of blankets in their arms. Little whimpering could be heard from the blankets.

"Keep it quiet... Or we'll be caught." The male growled.

"We were only supposed to take a boy. Not a girl." The woman snapped.

"What?!" The male stopped in his tracks, looking down at the bundle of blankets. He took a quick sniff, and snorted on disgust. "Drop it here. I don't want to waste my time." He snarled. "Kill it too." He added.

The woman frowned, settling the little bundle of blankets on the ground near dumpsters. She glanced down into the baby's dark brown eyes, she couldn't kill it... She just couldn't.

"Someone... Someone will love you." She whispered before running off with her mate.

The little girl stayed quiet, shocking for a newborn. She was there for hours, she began to cry, hunger setting in. It didn't take long for someone to come sniffing her out, a low growl was released before someone found her.

"What is it?" A male's voice whispered.

"A baby..." A woman's voice gasped. She bent down, sniffing the little one. "She's starving..." The woman frowned while lifting the little girl up.

"What if someone comes back for her?" The male asked.

"Who would leave a newborn pup in the cold like this?!" The woman snapped.

"We have two at home. We don't need another." The male frowned.

"David... She needs someone. If we alert the authorities they'll just throw her in the system." The woman frowned at her mate. The little baby had stopped crying when she was held by the woman. Her tiny hands reaching out for her. "She likes me already." The woman smiled. "She could be our last one.." She whispered.

"No." The man snorted.

"David." The woman's tone more demanding.

"Fine." He growled before turning back down the alley. "We still need to alert the authorities and go through the proper channels." He warned her.

After a few hours, the authorities were notified, and deemed the child abandoned. It took months, but the little girl was finally allowed to be adopted by the family that saved her.

"What is it?" Jeongyeon frowned at the baby carrier that was sitting on the floor in their living room.

"A baby." Their mother answered. She watched as her two children examined the carrier. Nayeon smiled at the baby, holding her little bunny close to her body.

"She's baby sister now.. Right?" Nayeon asked quietly, careful not to wake up the baby.

"Yes." Their father smiled. "Do you like her?" He asked.

"No." Jeongyeon frowned, clutching onto her dinosaur tight against her chest.

"Yes!" Nayeon giggled. "What are we calling her?" She asked.

"Mina." Their mother smiled.

Mina was given the exact same treatment as her siblings. She showed no desire in wanting anything more like her sisters. She was content with her one doll and only asked when with her mother for another one. Her reasoning, her penguin was lonely.

Whenever her siblings began to fight, she would run crying to her mother, begging to be comforted. Her mother was worried, her two daughters showed all of the traits of being alphas just like she and her husband were...but not Mina. She knew she wasn't blood but she couldn't help but think that maybe she was an omega and a weak one at that.

"How do we test it again?" David frowned at his wife.

"Give her the penguin see what she does." She handed him one of Mina's penguins. It was covered in dirt. It would trigger some kind of response out of her.

"Minari... Your penguin misses you!" David called out. The couple heard little patter, seeing little Mina walk in holding her other penguin. "Look." He held up the penguin, watching her carefully. She let out a loud gasp, running up to the dirty penguin and snatching it from him.

"Flippers you're dirty.." she pouted while walking towards the bathroom. Both parents followed watching her place the penguin gently in the tub and turn on the water.

"Great." Her mother sighed.

"What?" David frowned.

"Go ahead. Try and touch it." She encouraged.

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon bit me last time we did this." He frowned while approaching the four year old.

"Daddy! Can you watch Ketchup while I wash Flippers?" She handed him her red penguin, making sure he was holding it carefully before tending to her other penguin. He looked back at his wife, letting out a sigh.

"Omega?" He frowned.

"Omega." She nodded.

At dinner, Mina did a lot of things that further confirmed it for them. She would unknowingly submit to her siblings, letting them steal food off of her plate, annoying her with utensils, everything. The parents were concerned, thinking she would be a weak omega. Until Jeongyeon took one of her penguins.

"Give him back!" Mina cried while chasing her down the hallway.

"He's mine now! And his name is Peppers! Not Ketchup." She laughed whole rounding the corner into the living room. Mina grew tired of the chasing and tackled her elder sister to the ground, rolling around until she pinned her to the ground.

Their mother watched from the couch, seeing how aggressive got with her penguins. Mina growled at Jeongyeon until she let go of Ketchup. Once that was done she released Jeongyeon and picked up her penguin, quickly running back to her room to tend to her penguin.

"Momma..." Jeongyeon sniffed, clearly shaken up at her little sister's actions.

"Come here." Their mother chuckled. Jeongyeon ran for her mother, seeking comfort from her. "I know. It was scary." She laughed.

That night, David and his wife spoke of Mina's behavior. It was odd for an omega to lash out and attack an alpha. But then again, Mina was being raised by alphas... it worried them.

"She could turn into a Beta this way..." her mother worried.

"What is so bad about that?" David frowned.

"She'll never find a mate that way.." she sighed. "Maybe we can enroll her in an all omega school... It'll teach her.." She whispered.

"Eve... Why don't we wait. See how she is with other omegas first." David placed his hands on hers. "We can take her to see my brother and his family. I'm sure Nayeon and Jeongyeon would love to see their cousins again." He smiled. Eve nodded her head. Allowing the suggestion to appear in her head.

"Let's try it."