33 - Moving

A/N: hey guys, so I'm extremely bored so if any of you guys want to chat, my inbox is open. I'm completely not certified to give out advice but I'm really good at it sometimes. If anyone ever needs to talk, I'm here for you!!

Sana flew back with Mina, leaving Momo in charge while she was away. She had a nagging feeling about how terrible the idea was, but she let it slide. The couple was greeted warmly from Mina's parents, the older couple asking Sana how her new life was going. David watched the high alpha cautiously, not wanting to put his own guard down in his own house. Sana would never dare to fight him, but he didn't care. He didn't want to be the one to fail if she did.

"So, we have news.." Mina smiled at her parents. "A few... Things really." She whispered.

"Oh?" Her mother asked.

"Um... The less shocking one.. I'm... Gonna move to Japan with Sana." Mina started. "It makes sense for me to go there since she's a pack leader now, and her entire pack is there.." She explained. Eve nodded, looking to her husband for support.

"Great." He mumbled.

"The second.. Um.." Mina mumbled. Sana reached over, taking her hand in hers, giving it a small squeeze. "We're expecting pups... Winter." Mina finally announced. Eve looked at the couple with wide eyes, blinking a few times.

"What?" She asked.

"We're expecting pups.." Mina repeated, much more quieter this time. David looked at his wife, who immediately shook her head.

"So. First you mate my daughter without permission, and now you're having pups. Great." David growled.

"David." Eve warned.

"NO. I told you to stay away from the high alphas Mina. That all they were meant to do was cause trouble!" He snarled.

"Excuse me but I haven't caused any trouble." Sana glared at the older alpha. "I just got my pack out of a war, do you know what it's like to lose the ones you trained with? The ones who were like family to you?!" Sana shouted at him. "And my kind causes trouble?" She scoffed. "Your kind just acts all high and mighty all the time. Forcing omegas into submission and taking what you think is yours. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe other people have feelings too?!" She continued.

"Sana.." Mina grabbed her wrist, pulling her back down to her seat, forcing her to shut up. She looked to her father, seeing the red in his eyes already. "Dad.... Regardless of how you feel.... I love Sana, and she loves me." She spoke softly. "We are both consenting adults, both mated, and have our lives at least halfway figured out. If you don't want to be apart of our lives with our new pup.. Then that's fine. But don't you dare say anything horrible about my mate and her kind." Mina glared. "She has been through too much to sit here and listen to your rambling about how her kind is terrible." She frowned.

Eve and Sana looked at each other, then to Mina, then to David. Both in complete shock with how she handled the situation. David's eyes were red, but slowly fading as he sat in silence.

"Fine." He mumbled. "I... Apologize for the... Horrible things I said." He grumbled.

"I accept your apology. My apologies for snapping." Sana sighed.

"Apology accepted." Eve smiled at the girl. "Now, pups in the winter time? You'll be in Japan by then yes?" Eve asked. Mina nodded, giving small answers.

"We have a place being set up in the pack capital." Sana smiled. "It'll be open for visitors, for anytime you want to visit." She offered. Eve smiled, thanking her for the invite. The two couples talked, mainly about Mina's plans and how she would be moving everything. Sana offered to move everything herself, as it was only a room and the jet would be able to hold everything.

Within the month, Mina's things were cleared, and the only things left were the bed and the desk. Eve looked around at the bare room, small traces of Mina's scent still lingered, causing her to tear up.

"Mom, everything is packed and.... You're crying. You never cry." Mina frowned while walking into the bedroom. She wrapped her arms around her mother's waist, nuzzling into her arm. "I'm not gone forever... Just a plane ride away." She whispered.

"I know..." Eve whispered. "But you're starting a family.. I just thought I had more time with you." She sniffed, hugging her daughter tighter.

"Can't breathe." Mina whimpered. Eve loosened the hug, seeing Mina let out a breath. "Maybe Nabongs and Jeongie will get mates soon. And they'll harass you with everything they need to do." She smiled.

"I have no hope for them at this point... They never talk to me like you do." She sighed. "Even though they both should." She shook her head, thinking of how her daughters were failing at catching the attention of the ones they were crushing on. She would hear them talking to David about it, but obviously it was failing them.

"I'll text you everyday and call everyday." Mina smiled. "To the point where you'll be so sick of me." She chuckled.

"Good." Eve smiled. "Tell me anything. Literally anything." She laughed. Mina nodded, keeping her promise to her mother.

After a week, everything was set up. Sana had made sure everything was perfect for her mate, everything down to incredibly soft blankets for her to make a nest with if she wanted. Mina of course declined on making a new nest, claiming it was too much work. But ended up making a new nest while Sana was away for the day.

"I thought it was too much work?" Sana joked when she got home.

"Subconsciously no. But I'm extremely exhausted." Mina whimpered. Sana helped her mate up from the nest, walking with her to the bed. "You remembered the blankets I liked." Mina smiled at her.

"Of course." She smiled. "Anything for my mate." She whispered before nuzzling her nose into Mina's neck.