21 - Elder Alpha

"You have everything?" Sana asked Mina for the millionth time. Mina smiled and nodded, holding her penguin close. "Okay. So don't be too shocked.. please?" Sana whispered as they walked through airport security. A guard met them on the other side, escorting them to another part of the airport.

"Where are we going?" Mina asked quietly.

"You'll see." Momo smiled from behind them.

The girls walked to a private area, away from the public. Mina looked out to see little jets lined up outside. After thirty minutes, they were escorted outside, and boarded one of the jets.

"Private airplane??" Mina whispered to Sana.

"It's the pack's." Sana answered shyly. "Momo and I use it to travel back and forth to school and home for the breaks. Elders use it for international meetings." She explained. Mina was in awe. Everything about the plane screamed luxurious.

The ride was only about an hour, but getting off the plane was a different story.

"Wear this." Sana gave her a mask, covering her face. "There's going to be lots of cameras.. So stay close." Mina nodded, holding Sana's hand tightly.

Sana was not kidding. There were so many people with cameras. Some yelling horrible things to the two girls, others yelling for them to mate with them. Momo waved at a few people while Sana kept her head down, pulling Mina with her.

When they finally got into their car, Mina was trembling.

"It's a lot I know." Sana frowned, holding her tightly. "Buckle up. It's about two hours from here." She whispered while pulling the seatbelt over her girlfriend.

Halfway into the car ride Momo was digging into her bag for snacks, Sana was staring out the window, and Mina was fighting anxiety. Sana picked up on her nerves and squeezed her hand tightly.

"It's gonna be okay." Sana whispered. "They'll love you."

Mina was shocked to see the territory. It had looked like a giant castle... but when they walked through the gates, it was like a small town on the inside. She saw little children running towards them, tackling Momo down the second they saw her.

"Leader Momo! Look! I have my teeth!!" One boy bared his teeth for her to look.

"Wow! You're growing up!" Momo gasped.

"Leader Momo are you going to teach us this summer?" A little girl asked her.

"I'll try." Momo answered her calmly. Mina was surprised to see the different side of the older alpha.

Sana smiled back at Mina, she watched how see observed the children, seeing her eyes lit up when she saw them. She knew Mina was her match.

"Ahh, our young leaders have returned." Everyone had gone silent, moving to allow their elder to walk through. Sana put Mina behind her, keeping her a distance from their pack leader.

"Elder." Momo bowed. Sana kept herself tall, knowing what she was doing.

"Sana, I see you brought a friend." The elder spoke softly. "Is she the imprinted?" He asked.

"Yes." She answered calmly.

"Mm. Let me see her." He gave her a stern look, forcing Sana to obey him. She dropped her gaze, shifting slightly to the left, allowing the elder to examine Mina. "My, my." He chuckled as he stepped forward. "She is a timid little thing isn't she?" He smiled. "You can hear her heartbeat." He raised his hand, placing his frail finger under her chin, he lifted it with the slightest of touch, using his other hand to move the hair from her face.

Sana let out a small growl, warning him.

"I won't hurt her." He stayed calmly without looking over at Sana. "She's a beautiful omega. Pure." He whispered. "Where did you find her? School?" He asked.

"Yes elder." Sana answered.

"She must come from a family of nobles, her beauty matches them." He explained. "Tell me Omega, what is your family status?" He asked.

"I..I don't understand.." She frowned.

"She comes from an average alpha family. The only omega in her pack." Sana answered. The entire crowd gasped behind them.

"Impossible.." Mina heard a few mutter.

"Not impossible... But.. highly unlikely... Extremely curious..." he muttered. "During her visit I would like for her to visit the pack Oracle." He stated. "Understood?" He directed his attention to Sana, releasing Mina.

"Yes elder." Sana whispered.

Sana had led Mina up to the living quarters, opening the door to hers and Momo's shared space. Mina looked around in awe, seeing all of the different things they had in their space.

"I'm staving." Momo mumbled while shuffling to the kitchen and tying her hair up.

"Come on, I'll show you where you'll sleep." Sana grabbed Mina's suitcases, carrying them to another room. "Um.. If you're comfortable, you can sleep with me, if not there's an extra room." Sana suggested while setting the suitcases down.

"Won't your parents be upset with that?" Mina tilted her head at Sana's suggestion.

"What parents." Sana asked her. "Right. Sorry. I don't live with my parents. Just Momo." She pointed. "So it's up to you." She shrugged.

Mina debated it, she had never slept in the same bed with anyone before. Except her sisters on occasion when she was sick. She gave a small nod, watching Sana drag her suitcases into the room on the right.

"Okay! I'll clear up a space for these." Sana started moving things around, putting Mina's suitcases near a vanity in her room. It was pretty large, the bed was huge... Almost like a hotel really..

After Mina was set up for the summer, Momo had yelled at them to eat. The trio ate in silence, Momo inhaling her food and excusing herself within fifteen minutes.

"Where are you going?" Sana frowned at her.

"I hear them." Momo opened the front door seeing a small crowd of children giggling at their door. Mina let out a small chuckle, watching Momo leave with the children.

"Is she their leader or something?" Mina asked.

"No they just really like Momo. She's the only leader who plays with them." Sana smiled. "She'll make a great alpha parent one day." She added. Mina nodded in agreement, going back to her food.