25 - 2 Truths & 1 Lie

Their summer had ended rather quickly, Mina learning a lot about her mate's culture. She walked with Sana to the oracle's building. Sana waited outside while Mina talked with her.

"My... You are quite lost." The oracle whispered. "Far... Far from home." She sighed.

"I am?" Mina frowned. She knew she was away from home, but she didn't think she was lost.

"Raised by those who found you as a pup... They love you very much, taking you in as one of their own." The oracle continued. Mina shook her head, unable to process what she was hearing. "Your parents... they look for traces of you everyday. Hoping you will come home to them."

"Where are they?" Mina frowned.

"South." The oracle muttered. "You must go now." Mina backed away from the oracle, walking out to see Sana laying on the grass under a tree.

"So.. How did it go?" Sana asked while sitting up.

"I want to go home." Mina whimpered.

"Home?" Sana frowned at her, now standing to hold her mate. "Home home?" She whispered. Mina shook her head. "Okay.." Sana lead her back to their living quarters, bringing her straight to their room. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I.. I just found out I was adopted..." Mina whispered.

When the trio arrived back, Mina didn't know how to approach her family. Sana had gone with her, helping her with her bags as they walked up the porch stairs.

"Don't storm in demanding answers." Sana reminded.

"I won't." Mina sighed. When she reached for the door, she felt Sana pull her hair, taking it down from the ponytail. "What the hell?!" She frowned at her.

"Your dad will kill me if he sees the mate mark right when you get home." Sana warned. Mina nodded, moving her hair to cover it. When she opened the door, her siblings attacked her into a forced hug.

"Mina's back!!!" The two screamed.

"We know." Her father chuckled. "Welcome home Mina." He pulled her into a tight hug once the siblings let her go.

"Thanks." Mina whispered.

"My little baby." Her mom pulled her from her father's hug and held her tightly. "They didn't hurt you did they?" She asked while checking her.

"No I'm fine." Mina mumbled, pulling away from her.

"What is this?" Her mother reached to move the hair from her daughter's neck. Mina moves quickly, covering herself and stepping back.

"It's just a rash.. I got it checked out already." Mina lied. Her mother glared at her, knowing she was hiding something.

"Let me see it, did you get a medicine for it?" She asked. Mina nodded, still lying with a hand covering her neck. "Mina." She gave her daughter a knowing look. She felt herself trying to fight her mother's submission, but it was impossible. She dropped her hand and waited for her mother to move her hair. When she did, her sisters let out a gasp, looking at Sana.

"That's quite the rash." Jeongyeon smirked.

"You mated my daughter?" David snarled. Sana took a step back, not wanting to fight anyone.

"Y-yes." Sana answered cautiously.

"Stop!" Mina jumped in between them, her father still snarling at her.

"Mina." He growled.

"No." Mina stepped back, turning to wrap her arms around Sana. Her parents watched in shock at the way her daughter was now behaving. David eventually stopped growling, finally accepting the fact that his daughter had another alpha in her life.

"You're... you're just so young..." He sighed.

Mina sat in her room, grounded of course. She was an adult and not allowed to go out. Made sense. Sana texted her constantly, making sure she was okay.

"Mina?" She heard her mother's voice call.

"Hm?" She answered, not entirely caring anymore. The door opened, her mother seeing her daughter not in her nest, but in her bed this time.

"Not in your nest?" She asked.

"Not tonight." Mina shrugged.

"Oh." She mumbled. "So.. How was Japan?" She asked while sitting on the bed next to her daughter.

"Oh it was beautiful! The territory Sana lives on is so gorgeous." Mina beamed. "I was able to meet a lot of different high alphas, even the elder himself."

"You mdr the high alpha elder?" Her mother gawked. Mina chuckled, nodding her head at her mother. "Wow. You must be very special to Sana." She whispered.

"I like to think I am." Mina smiled.

"You what this calls for." Her mother sighed, a more serious tone coming out.

"Mom, no. I know. Please don't give me the talk again. Dad already did." Mina quickly stared.

"I was going to tell you about a living situation for the two of you... What did your father tell you?" Eve chuckled.

"He sat all three of us down and told us at once that if we ever acted on our impulses we would die." She frowned. "Then he said I was excluded for... yeah." Mina mumbled. Eve shook her head, knowing that he would say something like that to terrify his daughters to no end.

"But you did and you didn't die." Eve snickered. Mina rolled her eyes, looking away from her mother. "But seriously.. You have a mate now, which means you two need to figure your lives out. And since she lives in another country..." her mother sighed.

"And dorms in the university.. it makes things difficult?" Mina frowned.

Eve nodded, "Very." She looked down at Mina's things, then back at her daughter. "You two could always get an apartment together." She shrugged. Mina nodded, knowing the different solutions.

"Maybe." Mina whispered.