13 - Fights

When Mina had returned to school, she had a nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach. She didn't know why either. She met with Dahyun, both of them talking about their weekend as they walked to their class.

"Oh, here are all the notes." Dahyun handed her the packed of photocopied notes. "The professor got your email so I was able to use his copier." She smiled.

"Good, I emailed all of them like the syllabus said." Mina quickly looked through the notes, placing them in her folder.

When their class was over, the duo walked out to meet their friends in the usual spot. Dahyun sat next to Momo as usual, while Mina sat next to Sana. She felt nervous around her now, but she wanted to be near her.

Momo glanced over at the two, watching how they interacted now. She squinted at her sister, seeing that she wasn't entirely paying attention to anything else going on in the little pack.

"What's up with her?" Tzuyu whispered to Momo.

"Yeah, she's not paying attention at all. She's so hyper focused on Mina." Chaeyoung frowned.

"Sana." Momo called out, causing Sana to glare at her. "So... You did help her with her heat." She smirked. Mina's entire face went red, Sana lunged at her now cackling sister, pinning her to the ground.

"Take it back!" Sana snarled.

"No! You admit it!" Momo continued to laugh at her sister. Sana grabbed her throat, holding her down, still growling. "You really want to play that game?" Momo growled.

"Take it back." She hissed.

Dahyun moved away from the two, pulling Mina behind Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. The four watched as the two began to fight, Momo clearly being the stronger of the two. After a few minutes she had Sana pinned to the ground, face in the dirt still snarling at her.

"You may be the next leader but your technique needs work." Momo snorted. Sana's eyes had gone red, her breathing ragged.

"Oh fuck." Chaeyoung whimpered.

"Is Momo going to die?" Dahyun frowned.

"Maybe." Tzuyu whispered. Mina watched in horror as Sana attempted to throw Momo off of her, not succeeding at all. Until her eyes met Mina's. She was still for a second, then used every ounce of energy stored inside of her, throwing the elder off of her. She moved quick, grabbing Momo's arms and pinning her into the ground face first with her arms trapped behind her back.

"Take. It. Back." Sana panted, a low snarl leaving as she spoke.

"Fine. Fine!" Momo cried out in pain as Sana twisted her arm. "I take it back!" Sana let go of her sister, staggering slightly as she walked away from the group. Dahyun ran to Momo as she attempted to stand. She helped her up, checking her to see if she was injured in any way.

Mina watched as Sana slumped against a wall, sliding down and sat away from everyone.

"She's beyond pissed.." Tzuyu chuckled slightly.

"You should go take care of her." Chaeyoung winked at Mina.

"Me?!" Mina gawked. "Why me?!"

"Because she imprinted on you." Momo answered, wincing at Dahyun's touch. "She'll listen to you." She went to growl at Dahyun, who in turn, flicked her nose as she tended to the scrape on Momo's arm. Mina blushed slightly, but listened to Momo. She walked away from the group, taking cautious steps towards Sana, who had her head buried in her hands. She had her knees pulled up to her chest, still having trouble breathing.

"Sana...?" Mina was afraid, but she couldn't show it entirely.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that Mina..." She whimpered. "I shouldn't have lashed out like that..." She refused to look up, afraid to see Mina's expression.

"It's okay.." Mina knelt in front of her, hearing the soft whimpering coming from the older alpha. "Are you hurt?" She asked. Sana shook her head. Mina knew she was lying. She could smell blood coming from her. "Sana." Mina's voice was calm.

"I'm fine." Sana barked. Mina jumped at the tone, falling backwards, terrified. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry." Sana sniffed. "I..." she shook her head, attempting to get to her feet, she failed the first time, but eventually stood up, hurrying away from the omega.

Mina was in disbelief, the only alpha that had been consistently nice snapped at her. She fought back tears when she stood up. She picked up her bag, and left the group of alphas. She couldn't face anyone right now.

She sat in the rest of her classes, still quiet. When her classes were over, she met with her sisters, walking home. Her sisters noticed how she was behaving and decided against asking her what was wrong. Instead they took her to an ice cream shop, treating her to a sweet treat.

When they got home, Mina's parents were concerned. At dinner, they decided to ask.

"Mina... What's causing you to feel this way?" David asked.

"Yes... Please tell us." Eve frowned at her daughter.

"I saw two high alphas fight today." Mina whispered. Everyone went silent at the table. "Because of me." She frowned.

"What do you mean by high alphas?" Nayeon frowned.

"How did they act." David growled.

"They are always very polite to me. Very civil with everyone and they protect the omegas of their group." Mina explained. "But the older sister was teasing her little sister.. And she threw herself at her.." Mina frowned.

"Did they draw blood?" Eve asked. Mina nodded.

"They were both bleeding really bad.. But the elder gave in to her little sister.." she added.

Eve and David looked at one another, both of them concerned for their daughter.

"Mina... Do you hang out with these girls often?" Eve asked. Mina nodded, nervousness building in her chest. "David.."

"There are only a few packs in the world that hold high alphas." He explained. "Mina you will stay far away from them. They are nothing but snub nosed little traitors." He growled. Mina cowered at her fathers reaction, but nodded her head in agreement. She wasn't going to fight another alpha.