LUXURY: CHAPTER ONE

LUXURY

"Mawa, Mawa, Mawa" lolo said hitting  me tryna wake me up. I started to turn around slowly and open my eyes. I didn't wanna do anything today not even go look for a job. I got fired from my last one because of my
mother. I don't even like calling her that, but I would never tell her that. She beat up me and my boss up because I didn't get paid as much as she needed. But that was a week ago. "Yes baby" I said smiling. Even though I didn't wanna have him I love him so much and he's the best thing that's ever happened to me and now I'm glad I had him.

LOLO^

LOLO^

FLASHBACK*

"Luxury bring yo ugly ass down here and come meet my fucking guess now. You better have that shit I told u to wear on right to and I ain't fucking playing." My momma Layla yelled. I didn't want to go down their looking like this I felt disgusting. She had wearing lingerie but it didn't show ass much as other pieces. I don't know what's going on and I really don't wanna go down there. I wanted to cry because I heard this man's voice and he said " You're not gonna be in here while I'm beating that pussy up" and my so called momma said "Oh I know and don't kill her I don't have time to cover up a murder." "Hurry up gotdamit" she yelled. I just went down the stairs slowly knowing that if I didn't it would be worse for me later."Their her fine ass go bring that ass her" the man said. I just busted out crying because I was scared and I don't wanna have sex against my will. "Stop all that fucking crying and please this man so I can get my fucking money bitch" and with that she walked out the living room. "P-P-Please don't lm begging you" "I like when a bitch beg me for the dick but not what you begging for. This how it's gonna happen bitch I'ma fuck the shit outta you with my B.B.C and you gone get pregnant with my child. Once you have the child I'ma take my baby and you never gone see the baby again." He said. I just started crying so hard but it wasn't gone help nothing. "W-W-W-Why M-Me" "Stop stuttering bitch and speak up. Because I want it to be with your fine ass we gone make beautiful kids" he said. He started unbuckling his belt and coming closer to me. "Noooo" I screamed over and over again until he hit me and he hit me with that pressure. "Shut up bitch before I slap the fuck outta you again" he said after that he started ripping my clothes off. All I did was cry. But I finally got so courage and I started swinging fast and hard. And all that lead to was a punch not a slap. I cried really hard holding my mouth. And all he did was laugh. He opened my legs wide and I was tryna close them but he was to strong. "Keep on bitch you wanna another one" he said and before I could say anything he slammed  two fingers into me hard. "Nooo stop, please stop I don't want it please" I cried it was so much pain and no pleasure. "Damn bitch you tight, wet, and prettier that a motherfucker" he said. I started moving my hands around tryna look for something to hit him with but I didn't find anything. He started going faster and harder and I couldn't take it. I cried harder and screamed and he just smiled thinking that it must of meant that he was doing something right. I finally found something on the floor I picked it up so fast and swung it so fast against his face and he fell back yelling. "Mane bitch I'ma kill yo ugly ass" he said after I took off running. Before I finished running I ran into my mom. "What the fuck going on" she yelled "it hurt and I couldn't take it." She slapped me so hard. "You fucking wit my money and I  hate when people play with my money" she said. "Now get your bitch ass up I want my fucking money for the baby that you gone put in her. We gone inseminate her ass it was on the list because I knew this shit was gone happen and get your ass up and go to your room now." She yelled again. I got up so fast and ran to my room and slammed the door crying.

2 hours later

After hearing the moans and groans I found out that him and my mom was fucking. I can't believe that she's doing this. I would leave but I don't know my family and don't have nowhere to go. She's really gonna let him inseminate me. "Get the fuck outta your thoughts let's go get on the bed, take those panties off and legs wide open now or imma punch your ass until you do what I say. You lucky he was willing to do it this way or your ass would have be in a comma" she said serious. She looked so disgusting she had his nut on her face and she smelled like hot sex. But I did as told because I knew her licks were gonna hurt worse. She came between my legs and she was just staring. "Your pretty down here this how I use to look" she said and I felt nasty. She touched me and I was tryna control my tears she injected it into me and put my panties back on herself. She left out the room and turned off the lights. I just cried myself to sleep. Thinking about the baby that's gonna grow in me.

FLASHBACK OVER^

That's why I don't like thugs and that's why I have my beautiful son today. But the man that was suppose to come get him was killed by some dude named Alonzo. I heard he was playing with his money and he was killed. I wouldn't want to mess with him or even be around him knowing what he's capable of. But my mother didn't care because she been got the money. But that's not the only reason why I don't like thugs. I wouldn't wanna be somewhere hiding or watching my back 24/7. Innocent people get killed just from being in a thugs way or sight. And all kinds of shoot outs happen and many people die and they didn't have nothing to do with it. If they would just stay home none of the stuff would happen today.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE