LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY

"Bitch. I know you fucking lying" Queen said.

"Yep. We good now. Well, at least I think we good" Luxury said.

Queen, Luxury, and Lolo were at the park. They were spending time together for the day.

"Ryan. Uhmm. That bitch better not try nothing though. It ain't your fault Kenya don't want that bitch."

"I ain't even stunting her. Some unknown number calling me." Luxury said answering the phone.

PHONE CONVERSATION**

Luxury: Hello? Who is this?
Unknown: What you doing today? This Lonzo ma.
Luxury: Oh how you get my number? What you doing today?
Lonzo: I asked you first. I ain't doing shit. I finished all my work, now I'm bored. I wanna do something with you. I took your number out your phone. You should get a password.
Luxury: I'm at the park with Lolo and Queen. I can't just leave Queen.
Lonzo: Shit. Ask her then. You don't wanna be with me.
Luxury: Uhmmmm..... I don't know. Probably not after they stunt you pulled the other day.
Lonzo: I told you sorry. You had a nigga mad and pissed off. Let me make it up to you. Come on.
Luxury: Well you should have never did that. I'll ask Queen though.
Lonzo: I'ma pick you up at 2:00.
Luxury: She ain't even say yes yet.
Lonzo: She ain't got a choice actually. I got a surprise for you. It's some dick though.
Luxury: Boy if you don't get on with that. It's all most two.
Lonzo: I wanna be with you right now ma.
Luxury: But.....

Lonzo hung up the phone before Luxury could finish her sentence.

"I know this boy ain't just hang up in my face" Luxury said.

"Who was that and what they said. I heard my name once or twice." Queen said all interested. She wanted details.

"That was Lonzo. He wanted to do something with me, but I'm with you. He said he was coming pick me up anyways." Luxury said.

"Girl go and let me keep Lolo. Just in case y'all fuck" Queen said. Luxury laughed.

"Girl we not. No you not keeping Lolo. He gone come too." Luxury said.

"You told me I could keep him anyways. Matter of fact you said that last week on Friday. I'm keeping him. I ain't doing shit plus, momma told me she wanted to keep him too. You know she don't want no kids coming out her pussy, but want more." Queen said grabbing Lolo and and his baby bag out of Luxury's hands.

"You doing this like I'm about to leave right now. Lonzo don't even know where I'm at. I have to call him and tell him." Luxury said taking her phone out her bag.

"Shit. Yes he do. He right there. I know them rich niggas cars fasho." Queen said pointing to his car.

"That's impossible. I didn't even tell him where I was." Luxury said. That was Kenya's car in fact.

"Well bitch that's him. He probably tracking your ass or some. Check your phone. He don't need to pop up when we with Amir and C-jay. Tomorrow me and you got plans with Amir and C-jay." Queen said.

A huge smile appeared across Luxury's face.

"What we doing?" Luxury said excitedly.

"I'll tell you later, don't wanna hold your ass up. Save some of that pussy for " Queen said.

"Uhmmm" Luxury said. The two girls hugged and told each other they loved each other before they parted.

"Aye Queen. Don't bring that stupid shit to my
club no more. I mean that shit" Lonzo told Queen.

"Uhmm.....yeah ok." Queen said then left. She didn't have anything to say. She was afraid of him too. She didn't want no problems with Lonzo.

Luxury didn't like how he told that to Queen.