LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Bitch you knock. I don't want too" Queen said.

"I don't want to either. You brought me here you should knock" Lux argued back.

Lux and Queen have been arguing for the last 5 minutes on who's going to knock. Neither one of them wanted too. Lux was too shy and Queen just didn't want to do it. The door later opened.

"Come on. Y'all niggas been out here arguing over who gone knock on my door. Y'all funny" Amir said opening up the door with his shirt off. For some reason Lux closed her eyes so she wouldn't get horny.

Queen had already walked in the house running towards C-jay.

"Open you eyes ma. My shirt still gone be off when you do. This your little man" Amir said pulling Lux in the house.

"Uhmmm........ Yes this my baby Lolo" She said walking in his house more.

"Come this way.  My baby girl in here too. She two years old. Wassup little man?" Amir said. Lolo just smiled at Amir. Lolo was a nice and sweet baby. That made Amir smile showing his pearly whites.

Amir and Lux walked into his living. Lux couldn't keep her eyes off Amir's six pack and abs. On the floor was Amir's beautiful baby girl. She was gorgeous. She looked exactly like him from head to toe. Once she saw Lux she smiled. She must be a nice friendly baby too Lux thought.

" Oh my God. She so beautiful." Lux said sitting Lolo down on the floor to play with them.

Lux immediately went over, picked up Aryea  and started to play with her and Lolo. The sighting, seeing someone play with his baby like that made him smile. He couldn't do anything, but smile.

Luxury left the two babies to play together while she went and sat on side of Amir.

"Your daughters so beautiful" Lux told him.

"Thank you ma. I like your little nigga too" Amir said rubbing Lux's thigh. Luxury was getting horny by his touch. So she lightly moved his hand. Amir put his hand right back. Lux is easily turned on.

"You like the feeling huh? It feels good. I'm not tryna push you to have sex with me. I just wanna rub your thick juicy thighs" Amir said low and sexy. Just making Lux more heated.

Amir wanted to trap Lux. He wanted to make sure she wasn't going anywhere. In his head she was already his, she just didn't know that yet. His plan was to dick her down great and make sure he did everything right, and treated her and her son right. Other thoughts were to nut in her and get her pregnant again, so he could always be in her life.

"It's time to pop bottles niggas" C-Jay coming in the living room with Hennessy, Man dog, Vodka, and other kinds of stuff.

"I'm about to get fucked for real now" Queen said getting up grabbing a bottle.

" Let's fire this shit up" Amir said pulling blunts out his stash.

"I don't drink or smoke" Lux said feeling embarrassed because everyone else did.

"Just get a little wasted not to much. It won't hurt boo. Momma promise. Just to get you to loosen up. You don't have to smoke though. We ain't gone give you nothing that strong" Queen said pouring her some man dog.

"You ain't gotta be embarrassed. You good. I like my women not smoking or drinking like talking about it ma" Amir told her.

"Here bitch you gotta drink all this." Queen said.

"All this at one time" Lux said looking in the cup.

"Yep bitch. Drink up" Queen said.

"Chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug" they all yelled while Lux was doing her best to drink it all.