LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

"Yo, wassup bitches." Queen said holding a bottle of vodka.

"Wassup." Amir said staring Luxury down. She looked good to him.

"Yo." C-jay said coming in the living room.

"Uhmmm........ Wassup y'all." Luxury said nervously playing with her fingers.

"You ain't gone give me a hug a hug?" Amir asked smiling a little, knowing to much he wanted to raid her with questions.

"Yeah, you can have one." Luxury said walking closer to him.

Amir gripped Luxury by her hips and roughly pulling her closer. They were so close you could feel his minty breath hitting her skin. Luxury's heart pounded in her chest, she felt chills going down her spin, and Amir was making her nervous as hell. He finally pulled her in a tight hug, laying his face down on her shoulders.

"Mama. You got a lot to explain. When you wanna start?" Amir asked tryna hold his anger together.

Luxury's heart jumped out of her heart. She was nervous. They didn't even notice that Queen and C-jay were gone, doing who knows what.

"Look Amir it's not like that. Well....... Ion even know myself. I'm confused on everything. I'm just making stuff harder on me." Luxury said playing with her fingers.

"You fucked them?" Amir said looking Luxury straight in her eyes.

Luxury looked away, she had sex with Lonzo but not Kenya.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you mami." Amir said gripping her softly by her neck.

"Uhmmm. I did." Luxury said feeling guilty.

Amir let go of her neck and walked away. He balled up his fist, he wanted to punch something. He needed his medicine. It helped him control his anger. Luxury ran up behind him grabbing his arms. Amir yanked his arm from her.

"Back up." Amir said.

"Look Amir. Stop please." Luxury said.

"For what? What you gotta say huh?" Amir said slightly yelling.

"Because, at the time i was confused. I really was and still am. I'm just confused with life itself. I'm 17, with a baby boy, no mom, dad, family or home. I'm alone. Then I have to raise my son. I only had sex with Lonzo. Kenya just ate me out. Kenya offered me somewhere to at least call home. He gave me something when nobody else could. I'm not gonna lie and tell you I don't have feelings for Kenya, because I do. All this happened before you though. I have to get a lot of stuff straight. I didn't wanna lie to you, you kept it real with me so I'm doing the same. Kenya's in my life and I don't know if he'll ever leave. Lonzo it's just complicated, but one night stands. You just have to understand what I'm going through. If you don't then I understand too." Luxury said explaining, hoping he would understand.

" I ain't tryna get played ma. You got a lot of shit going on. If you wanna be with me get your shit and them niggas in check." Amir said.

"I am. But I'm not just gonna hope in a relationship with you though. At first I did, but I learned that that's not the right thing to do..:........." Luxury got cut off by Amir.

"Trust me. Ima give you another chance, but mark my words you gone be mines. Ima give you time. We gone talk about the rest of this later. Let's have fun." Amir said grabbing Luxury's hand pulling her to the living room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yo Trey. Trey. Man come on. Don't leave us like this bruh." Kendall said trying to shake Trey.

They were tied up to a pole. The other workers were tied up, with duck tape on the mouths, in corners. They needed to call Kenya, Lonzo, and their others gooms ASAP. Trey was tied up unconscious, bleeding out slowly. The blood wasn't coming out fast and that was a great thing. They probably still had a chance to save him depending on how fast the bullet was moving.