LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY- TWO

Luxury woke up in the hotel bed. She was confused, she thought she stayed the night at Lonzo's. She sat up in the bed and stretched her body. The bottom part of Luxury's body felt numb, like she couldn't fell anything. Just thinking about the events last night gave her a headache. She wished she would of never had sex with Lonzo. The sex with Lonzo felt great and everything, but it just made things more complicated.

She needed to take a break from these niggas and just sit down and have a day or two with Lolo. She needed to get her mind and set up straight. She would be going to work tomorrow. School was cancelled for a week so that gave her time too. She needed to get That's what she was going to do too. For the next to days she was gonna see if she could stay with Queen. She needed to spend more time with her best friend anyways. Queen and Ms. Mitchell would love the idea anyway. She would just pack her some clothes so she could go stay. Speaking of Queen she had 5 unread messages for her.

Bestfrann♥️- why you haven't been texting me bitch?

Bestfrann♥️-i miss you.

Bestfrann♥️- remember our plans for tomorrow though.

Bestfrann ♥️- please bring me some snacks boo.

Bestfrann ♥️- bring Lolo more clothes too.

Me- okay I will. i have stuff to tell you. it's really important. can i come stay with you for the next two days please?

Bestfrann ♥️- can't for you to spill the tea. yes bitch. please come and stay.

Me- okay. ttyl im about to get in the shower. ill be over there around 3:00.

Bestfrann ♥️-  ok love ya.

Me- love you too.

Luxury got out of the bed limping a little. She walked to the bathroom, turning on the hot water with a little cold. You could see the steam filling up the bathroom from the hot water. Luxury dropped her clothes onto the floor, hopping in the shower. She grabbed her dove sensitive body wash, washing the sex from off her. Luxury scrubbed the guilt from off her body. A couple of tears ran down her face, but she wasn't going to let anybody see her pain and what she was going through.

Every now and then she would think about her mother and the stuff she went through. They were horrible memories, memories that she wanted to get out of her head, but couldn't. Luxury shook the memories from her head and washed her body for another 10 minutes.

She got out the shower, did her skin care routine, and brushed her teeth. She lotioned and oiled her body and face down. She was wearing a ruffled black crop top, some black leather bicker shorts, some gold sandals, and some gold accessories. She wore her hair in some big bouncy curles. She left out the bathroom and packed her and Lolo some clothes for a week, if she decided she wanted to stay a little longer. She grabbed her phone off the charger and called Hunter.

"Wassup Lux? You need something?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah. I need you to bring me to the grocery store and to Queen's house please." Luxury asked sweetly.

"Yeah. That's one of the things I'm getting payed for. Where you at?" Hunter asked.

"Thank you and I'm at the hotel." Luxury said.

"I'll be there in 20." Hunter said.

"Okay. See you when you get here." Luxury said.

"Ight." Hunter said hanging up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Today's the day boys. It's time to fuck some shit up. Lonzo, Kenya, Kendall, and Trey too. We gone watch them bitches die." Terrance said.

"Yeahhhh." All the men yelled in union.

"Hell yeah. Them bitches thought they had us. Looks like we got them." Red said.

"They should of known we wasn't going out like that. They had us fucked up." Nico said.

"Let's do this niggas. Let's get this shit over with. We waited long enough. I been ready for the money." Ronny said grinning.

"You right Ronny. I'm just glad you ain't fully bitch out." Terrence said mugging Ronny a little.

"What the fuck you mean? Speak clearer." Ronny said ready to beat a bitch up.

Ronny was big and bulky. It would be easy for him to beat Terrance up, knowing that Terrance couldn't fight. Terrence was slim and short compared to Ronny. He was bark no bite. But he could shoot for shore.

"What he means is that you tried to bitched out a couple times but not fully. Shit we all know you scared of them niggas. Especially Lonzo, that nigga ain't even your boss and you bow down to him like a slave." Nico said.

Ronny was offended. They were telling the truth though.

"My point exactly." Terrence said.

"Y'all bitches need to shut the fuck up. If anything y'all more scared of them than me. Don't make me tell how they had all y'all bitches scared. Don't go their with me. I still could rat y'all out,but I choose not too." Ronny said.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK  THEY GONE BELIEVE YOU?" Terrence said walking up to Ronny.

"AYE ALL Y'ALL CHILL. Y'ALL BITCHES FIGHT ONCE WE GET THE MONEY. Y'ALL CAN DO WHATEVER Y'ALL WANT AFTER WE GET THE MONEY. RIGHT NOW, THIS SHIT AIN'T ABOUT TO HAPPEN." Red yelled.

"He right. Let's carry out our mission first. Then, fight later." Nico said grabbing his guns.

"Y'all right. It's up their later." Terrence said.

"For shore." Ronny replied.

"Let's do this bitches. Grab y'all guns and load up." Terrence yelled.

They just didn't know they were highly expected, just not y'all of them.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"WHAT BITCH? YOU THINK I NEED YOU? TOUCH HER IF YOU DARE?" Lonzo yelled at the anonymous girl.

"WHAT YOU LOVE OR LIKE HER? YOU DON'T EVEN FALL IN LOVE. WHAT DOES SHE HAVE ON ME?" The girl yelled.

"Better pussy that for shore. Listen to me right quick. I DON'T FUCKING WANT YOU AND NEVER WILL. I WANT LUXURY AND SHE GONE BE MINES. Speaking of her, let me check on her." Lonzo said grabbing his phone sending two quick texts to Lux. Lonzo switched his personalities fast. One minute he would be mean and the next he would be calm.

"That bitch ain't got shit on me. I'll kill her. It's up when I see her. That's her and Queen's head. Them bitches gotta see us." The girl said smiling evilly.

Lonzo turned his head around fast. He was slowly walking up to the girl, eyeing her. If his eyes could kill her she would have been dead. The words made him mad. He wanted to know what she meant. Lonzo didn't want to kill her just yet, he wanted to see if she would really dare to do it. He might just kill her for messing with Luxury.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN SEE US? BITCH ANSWER ME." Lonzo yelled pushing the girl into the wall hard.

TO BE CONTINUED........

VOTE AND COMMENT.

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A MINUTE BUT I'M BACK. I JUST HAD TO GET MY THOUGHTS TOGETHER FOR THIS BOOK. I DIDN'T WANT TO END IT. Y'ALL STAY TUNED SO BUG SHIT BOUTA HAPPEN..