LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

ONE DAY LATER SATURDAY
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luxury was at the hotel just finishing up her homework. Once she had got back to the hotel the first thing she did was feed and put Lolo back to sleep, went to sleep with him, then she ordered her some food, did her homework, studied a little, and now she was watching TV.

Wasn't bothered with Lolo because he went back to sleep 10 minutes ago after she feed him, played with him, and walked with him.

"Who's by the door talking. Their loud" Luxury said looking at the door. Little did she know it was Kenya and Ryan. He was being extra. He heard the TV on so he knew she was in there.

She started hearing keys jiggling opening the door, so she knew it was Kenya with the loud talking. She heard a girl though.

"Come on ma. I just gotta pick something up from in here and talk to somebody right quick" Kenya said pulling Ryan in the room.

He smiled at Luxury evilly. Luxury looked at him weird, she thought he was being weird.
Her facial expression changed once she saw Ryan walk in.

So did Ryan's once she saw Luxury laying on the bed comfortably. Ryan made a stink face at Luxury.

"Ma, you can sit right their. On the sofa" Kenya said.

Luxury wasn't bothered by Ryan's presence. He didn't have to bring a random girl in the hotel he brought for her. She didn't like random people around her baby like that. If it was his girlfriend it would be different, but it's not.

Kenya knew that he upset Luxury. He had a big smile on his face.

"Kenya what are you smiling for? Who is the girl you brought in here?" Luxury asked in a nice way. She just she at him because he keep smiling at her. Luxury didn't know what Kenya was doing.

She figured it out though because he kept on smiling at her evilly, looking at her, and being extra. He was tryna make her jealous.

Ryan put her arm on the sofa's arm and flipped her hair.

"None of your damn business. I'm Kenya's girl. That's all you need to know. Now who are you" Ryan says acting bougie and ratchet.

Luxury laughed at Ryan in her head. If she was to be his boyfriend he ate Luxury pussy, kissed her, and always flirts with Luxury. Luxury was guessing that she must have been one of Kenya's hoes, that he brought in here to make her jealous. Kenya specifically told Luxury that he didn't have a girlfriend.

She was gonna show Kenya and not get jealous. She thought about making Kenya jealous by calling Amir or having Amir call her.

"I'm Luxury. One of Kenya's friends" Luxury told Ryan.

Ryan wanted Luxury to get out of hand so she could put her in her place and embarrass her in front Kenya.

"Ok bitch. You know when to answer and not  answer. Kenya.....baby hurry up please" Ryan said.

Luxury just rolled her eyes she didn't have time for Ryan. She was gonna act like she didn't hear Ryan call her a bitch. H O E S were not about to make her get out of character.

"Shut up. I'mma be out when I'm out" Kenya said disrespecting her.

He busted Ryan's bubble. Luxury just shook her head.

Luxury thought that if Kenya was really her man, why was he talking to her like a dog. Luxury didn't like. In her opinion no women should be dogged out.

"Kenya? You didn't have to talk to her like a dog. She's a women you should respect her" Luxury said still tryna be nice and take up for Ryan.

"Bitch I could take up for myself. You don't have to take up for me. I don't need your help. He's just doing that for attention" Ryan said mad.