LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

LUXURY POV

PHONE CONVERSATION**

Queen: Bitch I thought you stopped talking to me. Why you ain't come to school today? Bitch, who house you at?
Luxury: Girl no I was just busy. I brought Lolo to daycare and went out looking for a job. Guess...... I'm at uhmm....please don't get mad.
Queen: I won't. I'm at one of my mom's house though. I wanted to go stay with one of my hoes, but the women was gone have a fit.
Luxury: Dead. I'm at L-...... Lonzo's house.
Queen: Why the fuck you over there? He tryna do some to you?
Luxury: No he's not? He brought me here because I had passed out at his club fighting some girls....
Queen: Who the fuck you was fighting? You said some girls? Whose bitches jumped you? Why you passed out? Them bitches have to catch my hands fucking with you.
Luxury: I was fighting Lonzo's hoes Zelle and Lacey. I wasn't fighting for Lonzo. I was fighting because they were calling me out of my name, disrespecting me, and I wanted to stand up for myself. I passed out because.....damn I just know I passed out. I didn't get beat up though, but I don't think I fully won either. Thanks to Lonzo they didn't kill me he helped me. He also apologized to me and Lolo. He's going to apologize to you for me. He isn't off that easy though. He's still making up for what he did to us. I just want to know if I made the right decision to give him a second chance. Plus I set rules with him, he wasn't happy about it but I didn't care.
Queen: THAT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING BITCH. Don't let no stinky ass scary ass hoes run over you. Fuck that momma taught you good. Them bitch still gotta catch my hands though. That bitch better had helped you. I don't want a damn apology, I want materials bitch. Ok though. He better had apologized to my baby. Good he need them damn rules in his life. It's your choice but if he fuck up we gone kill that bitch next time. I MEAN IT TOO. NO GAMES. Why were you at his club anyway?
Luxury: No mess I'm good I promise. Ok I think he deserves a second chance. I'll tell him you want materials though. I was looking for a job over there. He gave me one at the bar too. I gone start training after school.
Queen: Ok girl I'm take you there just so I can get a good look at those hoes. Let's skip school tomorrow.
Luxury: NO MESS. No I can't. I already missed today.
Queen: Please
Luxury: No
Queen: Pretty please Lux. I want to be with you too yeah. You was my bae before Kenya and Lonzo.
Luxury: Okay Queen. I'm not their bae. I want to be in my first two classes though. They're important.
Queen: Ok bitch. I have to talk to you tomorrow though. I have to go to sleep we got a big ass test.
Luxury: You tryna skip school on a test day. Bye I love you.
Queen: Yep. I don't want to do it. Love you too bae.

I laughed at Queen and hung up. No mess. I turned on the TV and watched a little bit of it before I dozed off the sleep on side of Lolo.

KENYA POV

"Damn daddy. Go faster" this bad Puerto Rican bitch said. "Uhmmm. Yess" she moaned. "God. Awwe. That's the stop. Keep going I want it harder" she said.

I speed up the pace going faster and harder pounding into her. I was watching her ass jiggle as I slammed into her. "Daddy yes. I'm about to cum" she moaned loud. I'm about to bust in a little too. She started shaking like she was having a seizure. Shit I thought she was going into one. "Awwe, daddy that felt good".

I picked up my pace feeling my self about to nut. I later released into my condom. I pulled out of her and got out of the bed to flush it.

I took a 10 minute shower and grabbed my clothes I had in my drawstring bag. "Daddy why you leaving so early" she said with a Spanish accent. "I got business to handle".
"Stay a little longer please" she asked she was just to sexy. "Nah ma I have to go".
"Come by tomorrow then" "I'll pass through".
She got up off the bed and tried to kiss me.
I smoothly turned my head and she kissed my cheek.

"You act like I can't kiss you" she said. "You can't you just gave a nigga sloppy toppy. I ain't with all that. I'll still pass through tomorrow though" I said leaving her their feeling played. She a hoe and hoes don't kiss on me.

I hoped in my Jaguar and sped out of her parking lot. I was getting a call from Bruce.

PHONE CONVERSATION**

Kenya: Yo?
Bruce: You know Lux ain't call for a ride today?
Kenya: Nah. Y'all went by the hotel? She probably forgot about y'all.
Bruce: Yes but she wasn't there. When we found her she was walking into Lonzo's bar though.
Kenya: What the fuck. Why she was walking in their?
Bruce: I don't know. Plus she at his house right now. I saw when he put her in his car. I looked like she was either sleep or dead.
Kenya: Oh that nigga running his game. He must have got her to forgive him. I'm see what's up with that. Ight thanks for the information Bruce. Ion think she dead though.
Bruce: Ight boss.

I ended the call. Nothing but jealousy filled me. She at his house and they could be doing anything. FUCKING. I know she ain't let this nigga fuck. She better not have. After I ate her life out. I mean I was all in that pussy. I wasn't playing no games. I don't think she did though. Ma ain't easy going. I'ma find out though.

LUXURY POV

I woke up bright and early to my alarm ringing. I got Lolo up so we could get ready for our day. We showered and ECT. I walked  into the kitchen looking for something me and Lolo could eat. There was breakfast already made though. A lot of it. It was a note that said:  This food for you and Lolo. Eat nigga.

Me and Lolo dug into the food too. There was bacon, eggs, grits, sausage, pancakes, ham, pop tarts, fruit salad, and toast. I fixed Lolo his little small plate and sat him and the plate on the floor. I didn't feel like feeding him today. I watched as Lolo was stuffing his mouth with the food. I must be good.

Now I can't wait to taste it. I fixed my plate and started to eat. I stopped when I heard moaning. I looked at Lolo to make shore he was okay. I was gonna leave him here for a quick second to see what was going on.

I followed the noise. As I came closer the noise got louder and louder. I stopped at the Butler's kitchen door. "Yes daddy Uhmmm.... Right their" somebody moaned. I opened the door and saw........

TO BE CONTINUED.............

VOTE AND COMMENT