LUXURY: CHAPTER EIGHT

I CHANGED KENYA'S CHARACTER TO HIM IN THE MEDIA

LUXURY POV

I don't know why I got into his car. He's still a stranger, but I felt safe around him. I felt like he meant every word he said. I felt comfortable around him. The things he said about me made he blush. I felt attractive. Lolo started moving around in my arms. "What you doing mommas baby boy" I said tickling and lifting him in the air. He started laughing and smiling. I started throwing him up in the air and catching. Kenya strated laughing and I smiled at him. He's just so fine, but I'm not gonna talk to him because Queen likes him. I'm gonna ask him about that.

Luxury: Kenya?
Kenya: Wassup.
Luxury: You said that you wanted to be with me but I thought you wanted Queen?
Kenya: Nah, I don't want Queen.
Luxury: Well I'm still not gonna talk to you like that because she likes you and she's my best friend.
Kenya: You one loyal and as innocent best friend.
Luxury: I am.
Kenya: Well she the one that wanted me to talk to you. She said you needed a man in your life. I already was feeling you from when I saw you with Trey. So I just shooted my shot hoping I wouldn't miss.
Luxury: Really, but she's the one that said she liked you.
Kenya: She said I was fine. She told me. But she wanted me for you and I wanted to be with you too.
Luxury: Ohk.....but what about Trey.
Kenya: Once you tell Trey no or show him a sign that you don't want to be with him that nigga gone. He got to many hoes.

Once I finished talking to Kenya I had dozed off to sleep thinking about him. He mad me happy today knowing what happened to me.

30 MINUTES LATER........ 10:39

"Aye, ma wake up we're here" Kenya said waking me up out of my sleep. He grabbed a sleeping Lolo and his bag. I got up and stretched. That was one of the best naps I had in a minute his seats are comfortable. He grabbed my arm and lead me up to the hotel room with my bags. "But I have to pay and stuff" I said tryna get out of his grip. "Stop momma, I ready did it. I paid it for a month. I got you a suite" he said. "Oh my God, you didn't have to do that. I know that was a lot of money" I said. "You good you deserve it" he said leading me on the elevator. He opened the door to the suite and It was beautiful. It had everything I needed. A bed king sized bed, a crib for Lolo, food and beverages, a jacuzzi, a view of the Brooklyn bridge it was paradise. "Do you want me to pay you back" I said looking for my wallet hoping that 200 dollars would be enough. "Nah ma, you good" he said.

He put Lolo in his crib on his stomach. "Here. I'ma pick you up for 9:40 for school and shit" he said handing me a handful of cash. "No you don't have......" I was cut off by him. "Here girl" I took the money and he kissed me on the cheek. "I'ma see you at 9:40 tomorrow and lock up" he said handing me the key card. "Okay and see you tomorrow" I said blushing. He smiled and did a head nod. I closed the door. I woke Lolo up bathe him and feed him. Once I finished feeding him and burped him and rocked him back to sleep. Once he was sleep I took a hot long bath. I put rose pedals, lots of the soap that was in the bathroom and it smelt great, got a glass of wine and reminisced about my day the good parts. Which was the parts about Kenya. Knowing that he has my back is great. Oh my God he makes me feel different. He makes me want to play with myself.

Once I got out of the tub I put on an oversized shirt, a bra, and some panties. I put on Love and hip-hop on the TV. I was thinking about what I was gonna do with me and Lolo's life and planned my future. I wrote everything down in a brand new notebook I found. I was looking at the Brooklyn bridge from the view we had. The sighting was beautiful. I set my alarm for 7:00 before I dozed off.

NEXT MORNING....... 7:00

My alarm went off and woke me up. I hurried and turned the alarm off once I noticed Lolo was still sleep. He must have been sleeping good I know I did. This was the perfect time to take me a long morning bath. I went and ran me some hot bath water and wasted no time getting in. The got water was relaxing and soothing. I needed baths like this more often. I spent about 20 more minutes in the bath then got out. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then used some of the mouth wash that was in their. I washed my hair while I was in the bath so now I just needed to blow dry it. It has all of the products I need in the suite. Once I finished my hair I saw that Lolo was woke. He was moving around and sucking on his fingers. Once he saw me he began to smile and laugh. "Mommas baby woke" I said tossing him in the air. "What you want to eat today huh" I asked. I walked over by his baby food and let him pick which one he wanted to eat. He picked applesauce. I made his bottle and feed him. "How does the food taste huh little man" I said laughing. I wanted to play with him a little bit so I kept on putting the spoon by his mouth but not giving it to him. But he started crying so I gave it to him.

Once I finished feeding him, I bathe him and put him on some warm comfortable clothes.
8:40

Once i finished I greased his little curls and put him back in the crib with his toys. I went over to my bags and got some clothes out. I was going to wear a silky white shirt with some slightly ripped blue jeans and I gray and white jacket. Once I put on my clothes I headed into the bathroom to do my hair. I curled my hair and left it hanging.
9:20

Since I only had 20 minutes left I watched Henry Danger. I remembered that I have to ask Kenya can he take me shopping today their was things me and Lolo needed. I counted the money he gave me and it was 800 dollars.