LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

"Hey Hunter. Where Bruce at?" Luxury asked closing the door, putting on her seat belt.

"Wassup. Shit that nigga somewhere. Where you heading?" Hunter asked looking through the rear view mirror.

"Uhmmm.....to the Lyon's grocery store, then to Queen's house." Luxury said receiving a message from Lonzo.

Lonzo♥️- aye what you doing right now?

Lonzo ♥️- i ain't mean to make it look like i used you for sex. I didn't. i brought you back because i knew you wasn't gone stay at my house by yourself. but text me when you get a chance mami.

Me- im going to the Lyon's grocery store and then to Queen house. I understand though.

Luxury wanted to keep everything simple and not confusing. She was confusing herself more than so was confusing the dudes.

"Alright that's the move for today." Hunter said making a U turn going to the grocery store.

"Soooo.....Hunter what do you do for a living?" Luxury asked tryna make conversation.

"You really wanna know? But I do own a car shop." Hunter said.

"Yeah I don't wanna know. How old do you needa be to work at your car shop?" Luxury asked.

"Uhmmm......17 years or older depending on how I feel bout you. Why you ask?" Hunter said.

"Because I just wanna have a back up job just in case I don't like working at Lonzo's club. I just wanna be independent and do stuff for myself. You know what I mean. So that's what I'm doing. I have a baby boy that's depends on me too." Luxury explained.

"I like you. I see where you coming from. I can tell working at Lonzo's bar ain't for you. So I'ma give you a job there, but you gotta prove to me you can manage there. Take a break from them niggas. I promise you it's the best thing to do. They just putting more stress on you." Hunter explained.

"Thank you so much. That's what I'm doing. I'm going stay at Queen's house for a couple days to get my head in the game and work out my life." Luxury said.

" When ever you need me just call. Let me ask you some. Where your momma at?" Hunter asked.

"Okay I will. Long story short I never really had one. She did a lot of stuff to me. That's how I ended up with Lolo." Luxury said trying not to get in her feelings.

"Damn.......when ever you need something you can talk to me. I'll be here. Just tryna be a good friend/ driver." Hunter said.

"Thank you. I will." Luxury said smiling big.

She was happy that she was making friends. A real one at that, that would always have her back. She was doing great so far, but will she keep doing this good. It's a start though.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So bitches we gotta get these hoes. We want our men to ourselves right. Then we gotta do what we gotta do." Zelle said.

It was Zelle, JayJay, Lacy, and Ryan. The girls didn't like each other, but they would do anything to keep Lonzo and Kenya to themselves. Was the dick really that good? They were planning on Queen and Luxury, especially Luxury. They were coming at them hard too.

Dick really did make a bitch go crazy. It was funny because Lonzo and Kenya didn't want any of them hoes. They were just doing that for attention. That wasn't gonna make them like them or want them, knowing 9 times out of 10 they were gonna take Luxury's said. They both wanted her and are in competition over her.