LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Luxury moved around to see where she was. The light was beaming on her skin, making her skin glow. The curtains were wide open and the house had lots of windows. Luxury tried to turn around, but a pair of arms were stopping her.

It was Amir's arms. Luxury's twisting and turning made Amir wake up. Luxury grabbed her forehead feeling a headache coming on.

"What's wrong. You good" Amir asked rolling on top of Luxury.

"I have a small headache and between my legs hurt bad. Do you have any pain killers" Luxury asked smiling. She remembered everything that happened. From how they started off to how they finished.

"Yeah I have some pain killers. I know your pussy do hurt. I was fucking you up last night. You gone remember last night for ever. But how you didn't know how to ride dick" Amir asked confused. Amir thought that the dude Luxury fucked would have made her ride his piece.

" I know I will" Luxury said smiling. She didn't know if she wanted to tell Amir about how she really had Lolo. She was going to tell him though. She just felt like she could trust him.

"Well...... You probably won't believe me but...... You actually took my virginity...... I-I-I was inseminated. That's how I had Lolo" Luxury said on the verge of crying. Just thinking about what she went through growing up made her want to ball up and cry.

"Damn. Ma I ain't know. I'm sorry that shit happened to you. You seem like a great person. Come here" Amir told her embracing Luxury in a big hug. Luxury hugged Amir tight, not wanting to ever let go.

For once in her life she actually felt loved. She felt like he meant every word. (She does feel loved by Queen, Ms. Mitchell and Lolo I just out it like that.) She was hoping he meant every word. AShe felt like it was just her and Amir in the world. For some reason she felt like she didn't want to lose Amir. He was so sweet and gentle with her. He didn't pity her like others did.

"I'm glad. I was the first one to hit that pretty pussy. I'ma mark my territory soon. Your virginity on me. It's mine" Amir said glad.

"Why does it feel like I'm falling in love with you Amir. I know you probably think I'm crazy because I just meet you. I feel like I don't ever wanna lose you" Luxury admitted truthfully out of the blue.

"I don't think your crazy. I'ma be right here. All you gotta do is do right by me. Don't worry you gone be mines soon" Amir said. OR SHE WON'T.

Luxury didn't say anything to Amir she just smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She was lost for words.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So Lonzo what you need to talk to us about" Kenya said. He wasn't really in the mood for this meeting. His mind was on Luxury. He wanted to know why she hadn't come back to the hotel and why she wasn't answering the phone. He wanted to know bad.

All the boys were sitting in Hell's kitchen eating. Little did they know Terrance and Nico were watching them from a far.

( If you don't remember Terrance and Nico go back and skim through the chapters 6 and 10. They were the boys that were plotting on Kendall, Kenya, Lonzo, and Trey. It's two other boys (their names were Nico and Red) with them so remember.)

"So remember that nigga Red. The one that we beat the fuck out of, for playing with my money" Lonzo explained.

"Yeah. What about him. I thought we already dealt with him." Kenya said reminiscing about when they beat his ass.

"That bitch ass nigga should have learned his lesson" Trey said.

"That nigga tryna come back on us, without us knowing. He give me the money and shit, but him and Nico tryna take my place. Y'all my niggas so I wanted to tell y'all that y'all next on they hit list" Lonzo explained so more.