LUXURY: CHAPTER THREE

ALONZO POV

"Awwe daddy fuck me faster. Please" The hoe I was fucking said. "Shit" I was close to nutting. A nigga already had on a condom, she ain't having my kids, she gone swallow them. I started going faster picking up the pace. Thrusting into her hard, she had sum good pretty pussy but it's not the best I ever had. "Daddy yes. Uhmmmm, right their, that's the shot" she moaned loud. I started going harder, faster, and pounding in this hoe like my life depended on it. "Awwwe. FUCK YOUR GONNA KILL ME" she said moving and squirming around. "Bring your ass back here. You wanted to dick and now you gone take it. LIKE A FUCKING WOMEN" I said making her feel every inch of my dick. "Daddy I'm about to cum" she said shaking like she was getting fucking electrocuted. Then she smiled. I speed up again because I felt my self about to nut. "Uhmm. Yes daddy fuck me harder. Uh. Uh. Awwe. Yes" she said as I busted in the condom. I pulled out and out the condom off, once I did that I went to the bathroom and flushed it. You gotta do stuff like that bitches and hoes would do anything to trap a nigga. "You act like you gotta Wear a condom. I'm on plan b and I don't have no diseases." She said. I don't know what the fuck she think this is. "I don't wanna hear that stupid shit." "WellI yelled making her scared and she ain't say shit else. I went in the bathroom took ,a hot shower and changed my clothes. "Why you always leave so early" she said making a pouty face. "Because you ain't my bitch, you a hoe, I only want the sex and head, I got shit to do, and plus I forgot your first name. Tell me again" I said giving her what she asked for. "You so fucking mean and bitter you gone be lonely for the rest of your fucking life. Now get the fuck out my house" she yelled and I started laughing. Which made her scared because she know who she fucking with. I just walked out the house and ain't say shit. The bitch gone call me tonight.

I pulled up to one of the corners that I have my workers on to pick up some green and cash. I rolled down my tinted ass windows and hollered at Mike one of my best corner boys. "Yo Mike bring your shit here with my shit" I said. He looked making shore it was me and started coming over with the 4 duffle bags he pulled out his truck. I smoothly slid out my lamb. to get the bags with my Glock on my side. "How business going today" I said grabbing the bags putting them in the trunk. "Shit it got some new niggas thats tryna take over the block" he said I side eyed him. "What niggas" "Some niggas that's tryna come up on money but doing it in the wrong shot" he said. "Hell yeah they doing that in the wrong spot gone get they ass killed. Stop by the trap later and fill me in so we can handle that" I said daping that nigga up. "Ight boss" he said going back to the corner. If it ain't one thing it's another. These niggas better know what kind of game they playing. It's gone be easy to find them though I got more than half Cali and other states on my side, me costumers. He want war that what he gone get.

LUXURY POV

We all leaving from out school and Queen was right on my side. "Come on bitch let's go. Momma let me use the car" she said. The car wasn't much but it was more than enough for us. "Ight girl" I hopped in the front seat. "Ok where to first" she asked. "To pick up Lolo from daycare, to my mother's house, and if she say yes I still don't have anything to wear" I said thinking about what to wear. "Bitch I had all this planned out before I even asked. Just know I got you bitch" she said smiling. "No hoe stuff baby" I said laughing. "Shut the fuck up" she said laughing. Now we were going down the highway music turned up singing and rapping. Just having some fun that I needed.

15 minutes later.......

"Excuse me I'm here to pick up my son" I told the assistant. "And who's your son ma'am. "Lolo Anderson" she started typing something on the computer and called for him. A couple minutes later they were coming down the hair with him and he had I bag full of foods. " Thank you ma'am" and with they I walked out. "How was your day Lolo you have fun" I said knowing he couldn't talk but I was tickling him too and he was just laughing. "You like that huh baby" I said smiling. "Mama" was all he said. "Their go nanny baby give him here" she said putting sanitizer on her hands. I handed him over to him and him smiled. "And you not driving with my baby in your hands" I said dead serious. "Bitch I know" she playing with him for a little well and talked to him, then handed him back to me. Now we were pulling up to my mother's house I just hope she say yes. "Now this hoe ass bitch better say yes or we gone have a problem" Queen said scaring me because I knew what was gone happen. "Don't say or do nothing stupid because that's just gone be worse on me later. You got the money" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Fuck her. Just wait until I get my apartment I'm moving you out this bitch. And yeah I got it" she said and that's made me smile knowing that she cared for me. "And I'ma help you get your apartment" . We walked up the stairs and made it to the door and I opened it. "You got a fucking job yet" mother yelled coming out the kitchen. " No but I'm working on it and I wanna ask you something" I said getting nervous and afraid that she gone say no. "Work fucking faster and what this hoe doing in my house. What you wanna ask" mother said. Queen just smiled and laughed I'm glad she ain't say nothing that great. "I wanna go to event at the park today. You won't have to watch Lolo because Queens momma gonna watch him. We also gonna pay you 50 dollars." I said. At first I knew she was gone say no until she heard 50 dollars and started smiling. "Give me the money. I wasn't gone watch the fucking baby anyway and bring me some food back when you come home" she said and took the money out Queens hand rasing it to the light to see if it's real. Once she found out it was real she left out the living room. I went to my room and got Lolo baby bag as fast as I could and shot out the house. "You better had said yes you bitch ass hoe" Queen said and we took off running to the car fast. I thought I was gone drop my baby and he stated crying. "Girl why you said that" "Because I wanted to that's why now let's go" we hopped in the car and drove off to her house. I just hope she ain't hear that though. I can't wait to have fun.