LUXURY: CHAPTER NINE

KENYA POV

"AYE, SO WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCHES NOT GIVING ME ALL OF MY FUCKING MONEY" I yelled mad as bitch. They thought I wasn't gone find out. These bitches thought wrong. "I AIN'T GONE ASK A-FUCKING-GAIN" these niggas was just staring at me like I was talking to the fucking wall. I picked up a fucking chair and threw it at the wall and these niggas ain't do shit but jump. They ain't move or shit. They about to make a nigga crash out. Rule number 1 never mess with my fucking money. I got something for they ass though. "Bruce, Bronzo, Ronny, Tracy, Zay, and Keke I want y'all watching these niggas at all times. Matter of fact search every last one of these niggas down RIGHT NOW TODAY" I said my guards got straight down to work. "I want every pocket, shoe, shit I want everything searched wigs and all. I want every bitch and nigga searched." I said leaning back in my chair. I looked at the time noticing that it was 9:00. I had to go pass on my blocks and go pick up my future. I gotta buy this girl a phone for real. "Aye I'm about to head out Trey coming any minute. Aye y'all, I want a lead on this shit by tonight and I ain't fucking playing" I said getting my shit together rolling out. I hoped in my whip and blasted Kevin Gates.

ON THE BLOCK

"Yo Don come over here man" I said talking to one of my corner boys.

Don: Wassup bro
Kenya: What's been popping on this side? How many customers you been getting?
Don: Things been coming in a little slow. Well I think it's to slow for me.
Kenya: Why you think it's to slow for you?
Don: Because I'm good at what I do. I cover up all the shit I do wrong. When 12 come on the block they don't even suspect nothing from me. And I make sure you get every penny back. It's just that I think I should get  on with them higher ranking corner boys. Like Saysay and them.
Kenya: Oh you want to start getting more. 10 dollars a hour not good enough?
Don: Its not that. It's that I'm the only boy in a small house with 11 girls. I gotta pay bills and everything. They depend on me because ain't nobody else ain't helping them and nobody gone help them. I gotta provide for mines too. I know my work good. So if you gone keep me right here I got to find someone else that willing to put me higher and pay me higher. No disrespect boss.
Kenya: I like you. You know what you want and how to get it. I was gone put you up their, but I was gone let you come to me first. If you wanted it bad enough you would have came and you did.
Don: So you gone put me up there?
Kenya: Yeah, but if you want your check tomorrow this your last day on this corner.
Don: Ight man, thank you.
Kenya: You good be safe out here man.
Don: I will.

That's some niggas problems why they workers always leaving because they don't know how to talk to them or treat them. I treat them niggas like humans and not animals. I don't act like I'm higher than them knowing that in one point of time I was just like them. I pay great, put them were they need to be put, and talk to them right until they cross the line with me. That's why I got so much money and workers they know how I roll and like it.

9:50

I just pulled up to the hotel I dropped Luxury off at. I hopped out of my car and went up to her room. Once I finally made it up their I unlocked her door with the key card I had. Once I walked in I noticed that she was sleep and Lolo was wide awake tryna get out of the crib. "Aye little man what you doing" I said laughing knowing I scared him. I went over by his crib and picked him up. I started playing with him. He made me want a baby. All he did was smile, laugh, and try to play. I started shaking Luxury tryna wake her up. "Aye, ma get up let's go" I said shaking her. "Uhmmm.....what time is it"she said getting up stretching. "It's 9:50 let's go" I said.  She grabbed her bag, Lolo's baby bag, the key card, her wallet, her ID and we left out of the hotel room.

LUXURY POV

"Kenya I slept like a baby last night. How did you sleep" I said smiling wide. Kenya smiled and winked at me. I did the same thing back. "Shit I slept great, but you would have slept better if you would have came to my crib" he said winking again. "Yeah right" I said opening the car door. I saw a red and black Gucci car seat in the back. I know he didn't buy that for Lolo. "Oh my God. Did you buy that for Lolo" I said smiling. "Yeah ma. What you like it" He said smiling. He's so sweet and nice. He would make a great dad I can tell. "You didn't have to buy him that. I know that costed a lot of money" I said getting into the car. "It's good. He needed it. It ain't cost shit to me" He said buckling Lolo up in the car seat. "You would make a great daddy. Why don't you have kids?" I asked. "Thank you. Because I don't wanna have a baby with anybody or the wrong person." he said speeding out of the driveway. "I feel you on that" I said putting my seat belt on. He put on the radio and my favorite song came on. It was NBA YOUNGBOY DIRTY Iyanna. "Oh my God. I love this song." I said rapping and singing the lyrics. Kenya just laughed at me and my silliness. We talked and got to know each other good. We had some things in common too. We dropped Lolo off at daycare and now he was bringing me to school. Before we headed to my school he brought me breakfast from McDonald's. I asked him can he take me to the places I needed to be today and he said yes. I was gonna have his driver and his garud Bruce watch me to make shore I'm safe. I'm so thankful for him. He makes me feel so horny. I don't want to be a virgin anymore. I want to give it up all to him. I want to feel him inside me and everything. Trust me he's gonna get it I'm gonna have a little practice first with my fingers and a few toys. If you know what I mean. He just makes my kitty throb.