LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

"Who was that??" Queen asked as she was driving.

"Dee. A girl I meet at Lonzo's bar. She said we needed to talk an it's important. I wonder what she was talking about." Luxury said.

"Where she wanted meet you at tomorrow?" Luxury asked.

"At the park at 3:00. Could you bring me?" Luxury asked.

"Yeah. I gotta go to Amir's house and pick something up for C-jay. So ima bring you there and introduce you to everybody, then ima run to Amir's." Queen said popping some gum.

"No you not leaving me there by myself. Queen you really tripping now." Luxury said getting aggravated with this whole situation.

"Bitch. Ain't nobody gone do shit to you. Plus, I'll even pay Zane to watch you. You needa start early anyways." Queen said rolling her eyes.

"Ion know him either." Luxury semi-yelled.

"Look you wanna start making your money now or later? Huh?" Queen asked.

"Now Queen." Luxury said frustrated.

"Okay than." Queen smiled.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Queen looked in her mirror and put on some lip gloss. She got out the car and knocked on Amir's door. She heard his foot steps getting closer so she straightened up her tight ass dress.

"Yo wassup Queen." Amir said glancing at what she was wearing.

"Wassup. What you doing today?" She asked.

"Shit. Ian hanging out with the boys and ian got no practices. Why you asking? What you over here for?" Amir asked getting suspicious.

"You acting like I can't come over here. I just wanted to hang out. I don't have nun to do. Plus Luxury at work. So I just came by." Queen said rolling her eyes.

"Keep on them eyes gone be missing. Where she working at?? But yeah we can. Let's go get some ice cream or some shit." Amir said.

"She ain't working in a good place but, she making money. That's all that matters. You driving me there too. We taking yo car." Queen said.

"What you mean?" Amir asked raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing. Just go get dressed." Queen said she didn't want to explain.

"It don't matter ima find out what you mean. Come on, while I get dressed." Amir said.

"Please don't ask her about it. She didn't want me telling anybody." Queen said.

"Whatever. Like I said ima find out." Amir said.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So, what we gone do about this shit?" Kenya asked.

They had Kendall and Trey bought to two of either personal doctors. Kendall was good. Trey sipped into a coma. He lost to much blood and the doctors told them they weren't doing good.

"Revenge is key. That's what we need and want." Lonzo said in the craziest way possible. He lit up a blunt and started smoking.

"That nigga Terrance and his whole crew got something coming they way." Kenya said.

"Don't even worry bout Trey that nigga strong. He gone shake back. We gone get his shake back too." Lonzo said just thinking bout all they ways he could kill a nigga.

"You get on my fucking nerves. You be so fucking calm and crazy at the same time. That shit ain't right." Kenya said just looking at Lonzo.

"Stop fucking looking at me like that." Lonzo said.

"Shut the fuck up. Lets get started. And what you needed to tell me bout Luxury." Kenya asked. He wanted to know bout everything dealing with her. He planned on making it up to her sometime this week.

"Oh yeah. That shit. Watch out for her. Zelle, Lacy, Ryan, and JayJay ain't to be trusted. They planning something I don't know what though." Lonzo said getting up off the arm of the sofa.

"Shit I been watching out for her. I'm ready for shit to go down wit bitches too. Ian lying. I think I'm winning the contest anyway!" Kenya said smiling slowing this pearly whites and his bottom grill.

"I doubt it. We gone see. We only got another month." Lonzo said laughing. He was gonna make shore he won.

They dapped each other up and went their separate ways. They were going get the teams ready, getting information, or anything else they could get on Terrance. SHITS BOUT TO GET MESSY!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry Ik this chapter short. I juss didn't want y'all to be waiting any longer!!🥺😘

Sorry for any mistakes. I didn't re read it.