LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY

LUXURY POV

"I'm at your house" I asked shocked. I never thought he would bring me here. I don't want to be here though. It's beautiful don't get me wrong, but I feel like I'm intruding his personal space. Plus I still don't know him that well. It would be different if it was Kenya though. Only because I actually know Kenya way better.

"Yeah, some wrong with you being here" he said. His eyes make somebody want to Pooh on their self. His eyes are demanding and beautiful. At the same time harmful. It's like his eyes tell you how he's feeling or his emotions. No wonder why everyone's afraid of him.

It's different with Kenya you never know when he's mad or anything. He doesn't show his emotions. If I stay around him long enough I will be able to tell.

"Uhmm. Ah. Ah Y-yes" I stuttered. He just makes me nervous. "Ma. Why you be so nervous, shy, and afraid when you around me" he asked. "I don't know you make me like that" I said looking at his handsome face. Lonzo did a small chuckle. "How ma" "It's your eyes that scare me most of all.....but the rest is a tale for another time. You don't need to know the rest..... Anyways I don't think I should be at your house" I told him truthfully.

"Why you say that" he said tryna read me. Lonzo's thoughts ( shit this girl here. She just to fine. I need a good girl in my life. Her body small but petite. Everything on her body is just the right size. Not to much or to little. It's her personal that catches my eye. I'm not falling for her or anything. It's just the way she acts that makes me want to stay around)

"Because I feel like I'm intruding your personal space and....." Before I could finish Lonzo cut me off. "You ain't doing none of that. Shut that stupid shit ma. You good. I wouldn't have brought your ass here if I felt like you were intruding my personal space. You great just relax. I ain't taking you back so just chill. I ain't gone hurt you I promise. I'm take you where you need to be too." He said slightly irritated. I noticed that he's very bold and irritated fast.

"Ok. What happened to me today anyway" I said grabbing Lolo out of his hands. I missed him all day. Lonzo gave me a run down of what happened today and I had something to say.

"Did you feel like I lost. Please be honest with me" I asked wanting his opinion. "I don't spit shut but the truth anyway. I wasn't gone lie to you. I felt like you.......did your shit. You stood up for yourself. I like that. I want to see that more in you. I just don't want you to become wild though" Lonzo said making me smile. "Thank you. I don't even know how I feel. I'm not going to lie and say that I won because I fully feel like that. I do think that I put up a good fight though. Trust me I won't get wild. I'm gone say myself......... Oh and thank for helping too. You need to keep your hoes in check please. Don't want to stay fighting somebody if I'm seen with you." I said giving him a small smile.

"You good ma. That's what I like about you. You truthful. Don't worry about that. It ain't gone happen again" he said not showing any emotions. He weird to me. He doesn't like of get in his feelings.

I felt a little bold and confident now. I grabbed Lolo, walked over there and gave him a big juicy kiss on the cheek. "That's for helping me. Really thank you. You didn't have to do that" I said sitting down. He licked his big pink lips and gave me a head nod.

"Let's go down to the kitchen. I got us some food" he said leaving out the room. I followed right behind him. Lord knows I was hungry. "You brought McDonald's. That's my favorite fast food restaurant" I said. Lonzo gave me my food and we sat in the living room eating. His house was huge and beautiful. I feed Lolo lots of fries because that's all he wanted to eat. He didn't even want to eat his baby food.

"Lonzo me and Lolo are going to go bathe" I told him getting up, picking up my trash. "Ight ma. When you come back down what about Netflix and chill" he said smiling. "I would like that. I'm gonna put Lolo to sleep too" I said walking away.

Me and Lolo took a 30 minute bath and got out. I dressed Lolo, but forgot that I didn't have any clothes here. I walked into the bed room with Lolo in my hand seeing clothes on the bed. Their was a note with it.

Lux this some clothes for you. I checked your sizes when you were passed out. So they fit good.

That was weird knowing that he even checked my panties size. I Changed into the clothes and read Lolo a story. I always keep a few baby books in his diaper bag. He just looks at the pictures anyway. Once Lolo was sleep I put him in the bed surrounding him with pillows so he wouldn't roll off the bed. I did my night routine. I always pack extra stuff in Lolo's diaper bag because the way my life is I never know if I was always going to stay home. Once I finished I walked down the stairs to the living room.

Lonzo was all ready there. "Damn you took a long time" he said. "I had to read Lolo a bed time story" I said. "You know he can't read right" he said looking at me weird. "Yes but he likes looking at the pictures. It makes me feel closer to him. What are we watching" I said looking at his sparkling eyes. His eyes were just so beautiful. "Ight, we watching Mara" he said. "It's scary huh" "Yeah" he answered. "Lord" I said. Lonzo started the movie. "Oh and Lonzo I can't come in tomorrow at 1:30. I have school tomorrow" I said. I don't want to miss another day either. "I'ma change the time and now shut up" he said. I wanted to say something but I didn't. I didn't want to start an argument. I will just tell him tomorrow.

1 hour and 30 minutes later.....

"Good night Lonzo. Don't let the bed bugs bite" I told him. "Ight ma night."

I walked up to the guest room that we were in and decided to call Queen. I had to tell her about my day and what happened to me. I just know she gone want to fight so I will be limited information on that part of my day.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

VOTE AND COMMENT