LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

"Bitch what the fuck you looking at?" Zelle yelled at Lux.

Luxury was in deep thought at the time and the yelling caught her off guard. She didn't even what to say. Luxury had to grow balls though, starting today.

"Hello bitch I'm talking to you hoe." Zelle said  rolling her eyes. Zelle wanted to beat the fuck out of Luxury for getting her ass beat. Zelle knew better though. She didn't want to deal with Queen again.

"I'm here with Lonzo. He's taking me out today. What are you doing here?" Luxury told Zelle tryna be petty.

Zelle's eyes grew big at what she said. She didn't know that Lonzo still fucked with Luxury.

"Oh well. Bitch I'm here with Lonzo. We were fucking a little while ago. You thought he stopped fucking with me huh? Well to bad. He love this pussy, I got Lonzo pussy whipped." Zelle said being messy and petty, knowing damn well she ain't got Lonzo pussy whipped with her loose shit. Lonzo just loves quick nuts.

Luxury rolled her eyes. She felt, dumb, stupid, and most of all navie.

"You remember the last time you called me out my name right and what happened after that? I think you faced two ass whippings. You don't want it to happen again right. I think you should pipe down. I don't fuck Lonzo either. You ain't nothing but some ratchet cat. He don't want you. He just give you 200 dollars, than out your ass go. Am I right or am I right?" Luxury said making Zelle feel played.

"BITCH. If I was just a hoe why would Lonzo leave me in his house by my fucking self. He trust me bitch. Don't go there." Zelle said. She wasn't even gonna bring up the other situation. She faced one and a half ass whippings. She wasn't ready for Queen like she thought she was.

"YOU GOT ONE MORE TIME TO CALL ME A BITCH. LONZO DON'T EVEN TRUST YOU. HE GOT LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE WATCHING YOU. I DON'T THINK YOU CALL THAT TRUST. HE BLIND FOLDED YOU AND BROUGHT YOU HERE. I DON'T THINK THAT'S TRUST. YES I HEARD WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT." Lux said raising her voice. She put Zelle on blast and in her damn place.

Words couldn't even form in Zelle's mouth. It was the truth. At this point Zelle didn't give a fuck about Queen. In her mind she was saying she just gone have to fight that bitch again. She wanted to fuck Luxury up.

Luxury felt the vibe and didn't like it.
"I'm not about to fight you over no dude, especially one that I don't know if want or not. You can have Lonzo. That's just you. He gone be messing over."Luxury said.

"It's to late for that bitch." Zelle said running up to Lux. Lonzo stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Back the fuck up. NOW" Lonzo demanded. He stopped that shit real quick. Zelle stepped back into her corner, she was scared of Lonzo her damn self.

"You know you want big daddy. Don't even front like that. If you ain't want me you would have never came here or wanted to be around me. Plus Zelle didn't I tell you to get your shit together? Jace blind fold this bitch and have her taken out of my crib." Lonzo said.

"Oh so you taking this bitch side. You want her? She ain't got shit on me." Zelle said

"You right about that, but in a good way. She ain't a hoe, not a gold digger, and don't fuck for money." Lonzo said. This nigga ain't got a filter for real.

"No let her stay. I'm the one that's leaving. Plus you not my big daddy." Luxury said.

"You ain't going nowhere. You came here with me. She about to get the fuck." Lonzo said grabbing Luxury by the waist.

Luxury popped his hands hard and quick.

"NO I'M LEAVING. YOUR NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO TALK TO HER ANYMORE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE NOT HERS. YOUR STILL F-ING HER TOO. EVERY TIME I GIVE YOU A CHANCE LONZO YOU MESS IT UP AND MESS OVER ME. I FEEL DUMB AND STUPID FOR EVEN THINKING YOU WERE GOING TO STOP." Luxury yelled at Lonzo. She wanted to be done with him and Kenya.