LUXURY: CHAPTER TWO

ALONZO IN THE MEDIA

LUXURY POV

"What you doing up so early" I said tickling him. He's just so handsome especially when he smile and laugh. That makes me happy when I hear him laugh. But all my happiness left when my mother busted in my room. "Get your ass up. Go to school and go look for a fucking job. I ain't getting my fucking money and I'm getting pissed off" she yelled throwing water on me and my baby. Lolo started to cry and that made me mad. "Why would you do that" "Because fucking wanted to any more questions bitch" she said getting ready to slap me. "And make your ugly ass baby shut the fuck up. You gone be on the streets if that baby keep fucking crying" she said and that just made my blood boil. I'm so tired of dealing wit her everyday. "Then you gone be homeless to because I pay the bills" I mumbled. She turned around and said "What was that you just said bet you won't say it again." I just stayed quiet I didn't want my baby to see me get hit. With that she walked out the room and said "I thought so with your scary ass." I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene which was very simple. After that me and Lolo bathe together. "Your gonna have a better life and I promise you that" he just started laughing and smiling.

Once I got out the tube I put me and Lolo on something simple all we had was simple though.

Outfit she wore

Outfit she wore

Hairstyle not this color