LUXURY: CHAPTER FIFTEEN

TREY POV

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF ME. BITCH YOU JUST BIT MY FUCKING DICK. THIS SHIT HURT. IM GONE FUCKING HURT YOU. YOU BITCH ASS HOE" I yelled at some random hoe. This monkey looking bitch bit my fucking dick. I'm about to get the fuck out of her crib. "I'm sorry baby. Let me try again" she said grabbing me to sit back down. "Oh hell no. Fuck you thought this was. You not one of my main hoes. You only get one chance. Bitch you ruined your chance" I said getting my shit together. "No baby please don't leave me. I really want you your gonna be my baby daddy. I wanna have your kids. I'm gonna get pregnant soon" she said. This bitch fucking crazy. I'm glad I didn't fuck her. "BITCH YOU FUCKING STUPID AND CRAZY. YOU AIN'T HAVING MY FUCKING KIDS. GET THE FUCK OFF ME BITCH" I yelled yanking away from her. She got me fucked up. "No baby I'm pregnant come back" she said looking at me crazy. I grabbed my clothes and ran out her house ass naked. I didn't give a fuck. I had to get out of that bitch. "OMG BITCH. You see this shit. He ass naked and I want apiece of that" some random ass girl said. I heard a lot of whispers, but I was tryna get the fuck outta this neighborhood. Bitches in this part fucked up.

The bitch came out the house yelling holding her stomach screaming she pregnant. As soon as I put the key in the engine, the bitch hoped on the front of my car. "Baby daddy, I'm pregnant come back. There's signs telling me we're having a boy" she yelled. "BITCH IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OFF MY CAR THAT'S YOUR ASS" I YELLED GETTING PISSED OFF. "NO IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU TELL ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS. I NEED MONEY FOR THE BABY" she yelled. No she really crazy. I feel bad for her parent's. They fucked they jobs up as being parents. "YOU GOT THREE SECONDS YO GET OFF MY FUCKING HOOD OR YOUR ASS GONE FLY OFF." I YELLED IRRITATED AS THE FUCK. "YOU AIN'T GONE DO SHIT" she yelled. "1......2......3. BITCH YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU CAN FLY BECAUSE YOU ABOUT TOO" I YELLED. I pushed the gas pedal hard, flying down the street. She flew to the back of the car and on the ground. I looked back to see what she was doing and the bitch was chasing me. "IM PUTTING YOU ON CHILD SUPPORT" was the last thing I heard from that bitch. I ain't fucking no more bitches from this part of town.

45 MINUTES LATER.......

I pulled up to my gate and put the password in and gave my guards the signal that it was me. I got out the car ass naked with my clothes and my fine ass gardeners were out side. They were just looking with their mouths wife open. I stopped in front of them and wiggled my dick and started beating it. I was giving them thirsty bitches a show. Once I got in the house I went straight to the shower to washed that crazy bitch off me. I walked in the kitchen making me a big as sandwich for breakfast. I had one hell of a morning. I was getting a call from Lonzo.

PHONE CONVERSATION*

Lonzo: Meet me and the boys at Hell's kitchen today at 6:00. We gotta talk business.
Trey: Ight. What kind of business. You Picked the right place too. Can't wait to get some food now. You gone pay for me though.
Lonzo: Some niggas tryna close the lines with us. We gotta come up with a plan and take them out before they try to take us out. Bitch you ain't my bitch you paying for your damn self.
Trey: What niggas? They playing with fire though. And mane you just could pay for me and......

This bitch hung up in my damn face. Ole stingy ass motherfucker. Somebody gone pay for me. I'ma just bring 30 dollars and leave the rest in the car. They ain't gone let me starve. Well I hope they ain't gone let me starve.

LUXURY POV

I woke up bright and early to see Lolo staring at me smiling. "Ahhhh... Oh my God Lolo you scared me baby" I said rubbing my eyes. I got out the bed and showered Lolo's face with kisses. I fixed Lolo a bottle, sat down and feed him. "Owe....my little baby was hungry huh" I said feeding him. I knew he was gonna finish the whole thing. Once I finished I burped him and bathe him. When I was bathing him I was taking pictures of him. He's just to handsome. I put him on some clothes and got his diaper bag ready. I was taking him to daycare. One thing that is on my bucket list is to spend more time with Lolo. My life isn't straight right now, so I don't spent that much time with him. When I get my own apartment I'm going to spend lots of time with him.

2 HOURS LATER.......

I was walking down the street with Lolo in my hands. I forgot to tell Kenya that I was gonna need Bruce and Hunter today. I guess he was to busy to send them. I'm not gonna call him either. There's nothing wrong with walking and I can protect myself. Queen gave me a small pink pistol that I have in my bag. So I'm good. I kissed Lolo good bye and was heading off to start my day. The first place I went was to that club. What I loved about staying in that hotel is everything I need and have to go is in walking range, expect school. This club was huge and beautiful on the outside bet it looks great in the inside. I walked up to one of the guards to see if he would let me in without having paperwork or and ID. "Excuse me, sir" I asked. "Wassup ma" he said. "I was wondering can I get in without having an ID or something" I asked sweety using my manners. "Ma, I'ma tell you right now this not the place for you, so you should turn around" he said nicely. "Please I'm in desperate need of a job. This place is the closer to my baby and where I'm staying. I heard they pay great here. I'm not looking for to strip I wanna work at the bar" I said. "What's your name and that's not my decision to make." he asked. "My name's Luxury Anderson" he said. "Go a head, but don't say I didn't warn you. Oh and one tip give people a nickname, never tell your real one" he said letting me in. "Thank you and where can I find the boss" I asked. "I'll tell him your here. Go sit at the bar" he said. " Yes sir. Thank you Again" I said entering the club. The club was huge and beautiful. It took me. Minute to find the bar this place was huge. Their was guys staring me down making uncomfortable and girls mean mugging me that I didn't know. I took a seat at the bar and just sat their. "Hey girl you need anything" a cute darkskined girl asked me. "No thank you" I said "ok girl" she said waking away. Some handsome dude walked up to me. "Aye ma, wassup with you" he asked. "Nothing, uhmm...who are you" I asked looking at him. "I'm Zay and you" he said. I was about to tell him my real name until I remember what the guard told me. "My names Lux" I said. "Well I gotta go. Here this my number call me sometime" Zay said winking at me. "Uhmm..." I said taking the card knowing I wasn't gonna call him later. "Sorry for ease dropping, but girl don't fuck with him unless you want a death wish" she said. "Thanks you the tip, but why you say that" I asked curious. "Because every bitch he had ended up dead" she said making me gasp. I ripped the card up too. "Thank you so much" I said. I'm glad she was ease dropping. I didn't want to die. The girl had walked away though. When she comes back I'm gonna get her name and number. Maybe we can be friends. Somebody wrapped their arms around me tight. I would have turned around, but he said something. "What you doing here baby ain't you under age." He said in a sexy, smooth, low tone. His voice was so familiar and they way he held me was.....
I know this isn't......

TO BE CONTINUED.........

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?