LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"So girl guess what?" Queen told Luxury hopping on the bed.

"What?" Luxury asked while feeding Lolo.

"Tell me why Amir was so concerned about you. You got that nigga pussy whipped all ready." Queen said laughing.

"What? What he asked about?" Luxury asked now burping Lolo. That made her insides smile. She as happy knowing somebody was concerned about her. Knowing her momma clearly gave up.

"He was just saying how he was really into you and wanted you all to himself. He knows about Kenya and Lonzo too. Plus he was acting mighty crazy." Queen said.

"What? How? I never told him about them. Oh my god. He's probably going to stop talking to me. He probably thinks I'm a hoe now." Luxury said.

"Girl I think he already does. He's just not saying it. So what you gone do. If it was me I would talk to all of them and not give a fuck. But your ass different. So wassup??" Queen said getting under the covers.

"You right I refuse to talk to all of them. I think I want Amir. It's just Kenya has done so much for me and I......... I don't know. Then, theirs Lonzo. I don't know. How will I pay Kenya back though. I was looking at apartments and I found a good one and it was in my price range too." Luxury said confusing herself more than she was confusing Queen.

"Hold on bitch. Slow yo role. Take your time. You don't have to rush shit for anybody. Take your time and pick which nigga you want. Them bitches can't rush you. You ain't gotta pay Kenya back. You ain't ask that nigga for shit." Queen said.

"I know. I don't know. I know that I'm not going to worry about them until me and my baby straight. So, they gone have to wait anyway it go. I need my own apartment now. If I keep staying with Kenya and he find of me and Lonzo had sex, he gone use it against me." Luxury said shaking her head.

"Okay so this what we gone do. Ima give you 300 and Ima get momma to give you 300. How much do you have on you?" Queen asked.

"Ahhhh." Lolo screamed laughing making Luxury and Queen jump.

"Boy be quiet. Yelling for nothing." Luxury said laughing.

"With his little cute self." Queen said.

"I have about 500 on me from the money Kenya was giving me." Luxury asked.

"So don't take the job from Lonzo. If you do it'll only bring more drama." Queen said.

"Queen you don't realize I don't have money. I need that job, really bad. If I don't take the job where I'm gonna work at?" Luxury asked.

"I know. But you could come work with me. You probably won't like it though. It's good money and faster money. I know you don't like the fast life, but you won't have to work there forever. It's only till you get back on you feet." Queen said exposing her secret that she deals with drugs.

"What no hell no. We could go to jail or even worse. Ian finna go through that. Plus why you never told me you were involved with drugs?? What do you do there??" Luxury asked.

She never knew her bestfriend worked or dealt with drugs.

"That's not gonna happen I promise. They good at what they do. I bag and make the drugs. I work for this dude named Terrance. He also partners with some dudes named Nic0, Red, and Ronny. I could easily get you in. Lux think about it. If you don't do something soon you and Lolo are gonna be on the streets. And ian going for that. It's fast money, and you won't be doing it for a long time."

"Uhmmm......I don't know. Especially I don't want Lolo getting hurt." Luxury said.

"They not even gone know about Lolo. We gone lie about important stuff. Everything gone be fine, I promise. You in?" Queen asked.

"Yeah. I guess I am. Just....." Luxury was cut off by Queen.

"Everything's gonna be fine I promise." Queen said.

And those words replayed in Luxury's mind over and over again.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Everybody take cover and blow them bitches." Trey yelled.

Bullets were flying left and right. Ronny, Red, Nico, and Terrance has busted in their trap. People were dying left and right, extremely fast. Everything was happening so fast. Trey and Kendall still didn't believe they just busted in they trap like that.  That never happened to them before. People were to scared to even face them. But these bitches had some balls.

"HOW THE FUCK THEY GET IN HERE?" Trey yelled shooting.

"ION FUCKING KNOW. THEY MUST HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING US OR SOME SHIT." Kendall yelled.

"RONNY BROUGHT THEM HERE. HE THE ONLY ONE OF THEM THAT NEW." Joe yelled ducking as bullets flew past him.

"IMA KILL THAT BITCH MYSELF. WHO THE FUCK THEY THINK THEY IS BRUH." Trey yelled.

Gun shots were ringing all threw the trap. It was to many of them. Kenya didn't even know what was going on. Trey and Kendall needed to find away to get in touch with them if they wanted to survive. Ronny and them played their cards smart. They didn't totally catch them lacking though. Just know Lonzo knew and had quit a surprise for them.

"Mane we gotta make a run for it. We ain't gone make it if we stay in here." Kendall said.

"Shit let's go then. Ain't gotta tell me twice. I'm to pressure to die." Trey said getting letting his gun zip.

"Mane shut the fuck up. You ain't shit." Kendall told Trey.

Joe was hit in the head. He was dead immediately. They left him right there making their way to the back of the trap trying to escape. They just didn't know the place was surrounded.

Trey and Kendall ran as fast as they could hitting turn for turn, shooting at the same time. They just wanted to make it out alive. They weren't gonna show any weakness though. If they did it was just gonna be worse on them.

"Oh shit. TREY STOP." Kendall yelled.

POW, POW,POW.

Trey hit the floor. Kendall started shooting his gun, only to get hit in the leg. As he was falling to the ground he was still shooting. Kendall grabbed Trey's leg and dragged his to take cover, so no more bullets would hit him. Kendall didn't wanna lose his brother. He was still shooting from on side of the wall, until he ran out of bullets.

The shooting stopped. Kendall was popped on side of his head with Ronny's gun, making his unconscious.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"How does this look?" Queen asked.

"It looks good. Just to tight." Luxury said.

"Good. Gotta make it hard to take off when me and C-Jay fuck." Queen said putting on her clear lip gloss.

Luxury laughed and put Lolo underneath the covers. She surrounded him in pillows just incase if he rolled over and put the night light on.

"You ready bitch." Queen asked grabbing her stuff.

"Yeah. Let's go." Luxury said taking a deep breath, grabbing her stuff.

She didn't know how Amir was gonna respond to her or she didn't know what kind of questions he would bring up. Her stomach was twisting and turning but she didn't wanna bitch out. Before they left they let Ms. Mitchell know and they were out the door.

VOTE AND COMMENT

IM BACK. LOTS OF STUFF BEEN GOING ON BUT IM GOOD.

ASK ME QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS AND ILL ANSWER THEM!! IF U HAVE ANY.

LOVE YALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50k READS AND THANK YALL FOR SUPPORTING ME.

IM GOING TO BE BRINGING THE CHARACTER ZANE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. GO LOOK AT CHAPTER 13 OR 14 FOR MY CHARACTER LIST. THINGS ARE JUST GONNA GET CRAZIER STAY TUNED.