LUXURY: CHAPTER TWELVE

LONZO POV

"WTF. HOW Y'ALL LOST HER AND HOW THE FUCK Y'ALL CRASH" I yelled at Key and 3 other niggas. "Mane. You not listening to me" Key said. "How I'm not listening to you. Y'all niggas trained. You let some untrained niggas knock y'all off the fucking road huh? I'm listening" I said mad. "Kenya had his boys watching her. Kenya knew you was gone try something, so he had Bruce and Hunter watching her. We had them until we got into the crash with some truck" Key said. "FUCK. I gotta find another way to get into her life" I said thinking. "Y'all can leave now. Get me the information about what hotel she in. She not with her momma right now and she not with Queen. She don't have any other family. So, that's were she gotta be. Kenya must have out her there." I said. "Alright boss" Key said walking out with his crew. Damn if I wanna get in her life I gotta think smart. I gotta get her to forgive me. I want her and I want her now. I was getting a call from JayJay. She was my first love until she fucked up and broke my heart. Now she one of my hoes that claim me and crazy about me.

I don't love her anymore at fucking all. She just around to keep me company and suck my dick.

PHONE CONVERSATION*

Lonzo: What you want?
JayJay: You. I'm horny. Baby come over.
Lonzo: I ain't your baby and I'm busy right now.
JayJay: Please. I miss you.
Lonzo: I don't miss you.
JayJay: Don't play like that. You know you still love me and miss me.
Lonzo: Bitch when? You fucking crazy if you think that shit.
JayJay: Oh my fucking God. You treat me like a hoe. I love you. I told you I'm sorry what else can I do.
Lonzo: You are a hoe. Fuck you mean? I'ma call you later bye.

I hung up in her face. I don't have time for her shit right now. My mind on Luxury, money, hoes, and sex. She just not one of the hoes my mind on until I need head.

LUXURY POV

SEX SCENE: WARNING

I sat on the floor and spread my legs wide. I put my hand on my kitty and started to rub it. This felt great. I should do this often. I stuck two fingers in my slit and starting going in and out. "Uhmm......awwwe awwwwe.....Uhmmm" I said going at a steady pace, but I wanted more. I started moving my fingers in and out faster and faster. "F-Fuck. Yes. Awwwe. Yes. Uhmmmmm. Right their. Yes" I moaned loud, but I wanted more. I laid back on the floor imagining that this was Kenya. I imagined my fingers were his dick. I started going faster and faster imagining that is was Kenya pounding into me. I kept on going. I put one of my legs on the tub spreading my legs again. But, this time instead of imagining that it was Kenya my mind drifted off to thinking it was Lonzo. I imagined Lonzo was licking my kitty. Sticking his warm, wet, fat, long tongue into my pussy. Him sucking the life out of me. Him softly biting my pussy. Him sucking then sticking two fingers in me and still sucking the life outta me.

Next I imagined Kenya joining him. Them fighting over my pussy. Them fucking me together. Them making me scream and moan both of their names at the same time. I was fingering myself so much this feeling just took over my body. My legs started to shake. I started to get wetter, I started fingering myself faster and faster. "Ahhhhh- Ahhhhhhh. Uhmmmmm- Uhhhhh- Yessss" I said releasing. I released this white creamy stuff. That felt great. I wanna do it all over again. I don't know why Lonzo came to my mind. He's just......I don't know. My thoughts were interrupted by the door moving. I think Kenya's watching me. I know he's watching me and he liked what he saw.

KENYA POV

I had just finished talking to Bruce and Hunter and I already knew that shit was gone happen. Lonzo got eyes on her and he want her. For some reason I don't think he wanna hurt her. He want her to himself. He just one greedy ass nigga. But I ain't gone let that happen because I want her. We just gone have to see who win. I hope this shit don't come between our brotherhood. I ain't gone let it get that far. I'm getting a call from one of my hoes that I fucked last night.

PHONE CONVERSATION*

Kenya: Wassup?
Ryan: Baby come to my house. I have I surprise for you.
Kenya: What kind of surprise?
Ryan: FaceTime me? Let me show.
Kenya: Ight ma hold up.
Ryan: She wants you. My pussy's calling your name baby.
Kenya: Damn, ma. You gone have to wait about 45 minutes ma.
Ryan: Turn that 45 minutes into 25 if you really want her.
Kenya: I'ma be there. Keep her warm and wet for me.
Ryan: Trust me I will.

Shit let me hurry up and make shore Luxury ok. That pussy calling my name for real.
I just made it up to Luxury's room. I walked in calling her name, but I didn't get an answer. I was looking around, but I stopped once I heard one of the sexiest moans. They were coming from the bathroom. I walked light footed over to the bathroom to see what was going on. She better not have no fucking nigga in here fucking her. I'm the only nigga that should tap that. If she fucking some nigga in here I'ma kill him, buy she ain't that type of girl. Or I hope so. I pushed the door open slowly enough for me to peep in. It was Luxury on the floor playing with herself. Damn...she not as innocent as I thought. Mane her pussy so beautiful. I can see her wetness from here and she had a waterfall. Damn.... Lonzo was right the quiet ones do have the best pussy from what I'm seeing. She was going for about 30 more minutes until she stopped. Shit I accidentally pushed the damn door. She looked at the door and started smiling. She started all over again. Moaning so sexy, licking her wet fingers, and teasing me. I opened the door so she could see me.

I knew she was horny as fuck. I never seen her act like this, but I liked it. She spread her legs wider for me to get a full view of her. Trust me I examined every part of her beautiful pussy. She did a hand motion telling me to come here. "Come here Kenya. Lay on top of me and take off your shirt" she said in a sexy horny tone. What she said was exactly what I did. I smoothly got on top of her. The first thing I did was leave a trail of kisses on her neck. "Awwe, Uhhhh, Uhmmmm. That feels so good Kenya keep going" she didn't have to tell me twice. I wanted to taste the kitty, so I started making my kisses go down her neck and chest. I stopped at her breast and showed them some love.

TO BE CONTINUED........