LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

LUXURY POV

I saw Lonzo and some girl having sex in their. I was disgusted by what he was doing. I know this was his house and everything, but he could have waited till me and Lolo left. I was a little jealous I not gonna lie though. Not fully jealous.

I closed the door slowly and walked away shaking my head. That's so disrespectful even though this is his house. Sometimes I wonder if anybody even taught him any manners. I noticed that Lolo had gotten up tryna follow me with his food in his hands. He started smiling at me. He just changes my whole mood. I picked Lolo up and went into the kitchen. I cleaned up me and Lolo's messes and watched TV until he finished having sex. I don't want to be late for school either. I just hope he hurries his sex up.

30 MINUTES LATER.....

"Let's go ma" he said walking in looking good with a whole different outfit on. He was wearing some ripped blue true religion jeans, a white polo shirt, some purple blue orange and white air Jordans, he had two Rolex's on each wrist, and three good chains. His frame just made his outfit look better. I just rolled my eyes at him. I picked Lolo and our things and walked towards the door. Lonzo stopped me while I was about to leave out.

"Lose the fucking attitude ma. Stop rolling them fucking eyes before I pop them bitches out" he said. "Move and leave me alone. You could respect me and Lolo's presence though" I said walking out the house only to get pulled back. "This my fucking house. What you jealous or some. You mad because it wasn't you I was fucking. I can't even take your ass serious." he told me. "I don't want to have sex with you anyway. You could have had sex with her any other time. Just not around my son. You don't have any damn manners" I told him. I started backing up. He was scaring me. He wasn't even showing any emotions. He was just staring at me.

"Shut your Little scary ass up. Let's go NOW" He demanded. "I don't have to go Anywhere with you" I told him. "If your ugly ass don't want to walk you will" he told me. "Say some else" he told me walking up on me. I backed up. "I got Mike and Ike I'll be fine" was all I could say. I didn't have the guts to say anything else or anything smart. "Walk then motherfucker. The nearest bus stop 8 miles way. Good luck. Don't let my gate hit you on the way out" he said licking his edible lips.

He turned me on and scared the heck out of me at the same time, but he wasn't gonna know that. "Say less" I said stuttering a little. I turned around and started walking. I was to scared to tell him something about calling me a motherfucker. "I'LL OPEN THE GATE FOR  YOUR ASS" He yelled.

I got to the gate and it opened. His guards were just staring at me. It was a lot of them. I heard them mumbled things. I didn't care though. I just sped up walking. I hope this doesn't effect him giving me a job. He doesn't have any manners or respect for me. That had to change. If he didn't give me the job anymore I'll ask Kenya to help me. I have to call him too.

30 MINUTES OF WALKING......2 MORE MILES.

There was a car coming up behind me riding by slow. I started walking faster. The car sped up. "Aye, man get your ass in here. I ain't got time for this shit bruh. If you don't get in I'll drag your ass in" Lonzo demanded  in a serious, sexy, yet mean- rude tone. I'm not the stubborn type so I gladly got in. Knowing I was tired and Lolo was getting heavier by day. Plus the way he said it made me a little scared. He's always scaring me. "Where we going" he asked. "To Lolo's daycare then drop me off at school please" I said keeping it short. I didn't want to talk to him and he knew that. He nodded his head and blasted Dior by Pop Smoke.

40 MINUTES LATER.......

"Hurry up I got shit to do" Lonzo told me in a low tone.

"Ok. I will" I said in my little soft voice.

I walked in the daycare to bring Lolo to his little class.

"Uhm.... excuse me. I brought Lolo Anderson in today" I told the pretty lady behind the desk.

"Yes. Right this way" the lady said as I followed her. "Ms. Luxury...... Lolo is behind on his fees. They need to be payed by tomorrow or we will have to kick him out of our daycare. I'm sorry to tell you the bad news" the lady also told.

"God. Do you think I can have an extension please. I don't have the money right now" I said hoping she would give me another extension.

"Sorry ma'am, but we have gave you many extensions. So it's either you give us the money or we will have to kick him out. It's policy."

"Ok. I will have the money by tomorrow. How much is it." I have to figure out a way to get this money. I don't have it though. I need Lolo here though. Things aren't right now and sometimes I be to busy for him. I have to make time for him too.

"Thank you ma'am. His fees are 290 dollars to be exact." she said taking Lolo out of my hands. I gave Lolo a kiss and told him bye before I walked out.

I hoped in Lonzo's car while he sped off. He had the music blasted but I had to ask him if their was anything I could do for him to get quick money. Even though I was mad at him.
I tapped him on the shoulder. It would be embarrassing though to ask him, but this was for my son and I would do anything for him.

"Wassup ma. You talking to me now" he said looking me up and down.

"Yes.......only for one reason. Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked he made me feel weird while he would stare at me. It felt like his beautiful hazel eyes were burning holes through my skin.

"What reason is that. And because I ain't check you out this morning. You pissed me off." He says still looking at me.

"I wanted to know if their was a way I can make quick money from you. Like get the money from you today or tomorrow morning. I need it. It's for Lolo" asked shy as heck. I put my head down. I didn't want him looking at me.

"Yo, pick your head up when you taking for me ma. Yeah I'll give you the money. You ain't gotta work for it just come to training. Think of it as a way of me tryna get back on your good side. Even though you pissed me off. What Lolo need anyway" he said licking his lips. He drove around sexy. His seat was leaned back, while he drove with hand. His other he would lightly massage his stubble. He's big so he needs room. His seats pushed back as well. I noticed him and Kenya have a lot in common. I REALLY LIKE IT TOO.

"Thank you so much Lonzo. You didn't have to do that. I was willing to work. He has fees that still needs to be payed. They wouldn't give me an extension either." I told him.

"You good ma. How much you need. Do you need me to pick you up too?" He asked.

"290 dollars. No I don't Queen will bring me. Thank you again. One more thing. Please keep your H O E S in check please. I don't have time for that" I told him because I didn't. I didn't want to fight any and every girl that saw me with Lonzo. I just wonder sometimes where does Kenya and Lonzo get that much money. Their homes coat millions of dollars by there self.

"You good. They ain't gone fuck with you. Imma make shore of that. You act like your little ass can't curse. Make sure Queen don't be with all that messy shut while she coming to my club. I already know what her ass about." he said laughing.

"Thank you. I don't want to fight every girl that sees me with you. I don't curse and I won't. I like nice Lonzo better than the mean one. See you later Lonzo. Ok I'll try." I said getting out of his car.  Lonzo laughed.

"Don't get to use to him though. Anyways mean Lonzo always makes that pussy wet. You think I ain't notice?" he said.

"Trust me, I won't. Be quiet. I'm leaving now" I said closing his door. I can't believe he notices things like that.

"That's why your little pussy wet right now" he said out the window pulling off.

I looked around to make shore nobody didn't hear that. I didn't want people to think that I'm dating Lonzo or anything. I don't think anybody heard. OR SO SHE THOUGHT.

I walked into the courtyard looking for Queen. The whole time I felt like it was somebody watching me. I just thought it was Kenya's boys watching me. Well no need for them anymore. WELL I HOPE SO.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

DO YOU THINK ANYBODY HEARD?