CHAPTER: EIGHTEEN

REMINDER: LUXURY STILL DOESN'T LIKE THUGS. THE THING IS SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT LONZO, KENYA, AND THE REST OF THEM ARE THUGS. WHAT WILL SHE DO WHEN SHE FINDS OUT? 

LUXURY POV

Lonzo laid me down on his desk and climbed on top of me. His kisses were warm and soft. I wanted more, but I didn't want this to go that far. Plus I was messing around with Kenya last night. I don't want to be a hoe and the last thing I want to do is break up their friendship. Lonzo started going down kissing me on my neck. I couldn't help, but moan. "Awwe. Uhmm. Uhmm." I moaned in Lonzo's ear. "Damn your moan sexy as fuck" he told me. I started to feel him rising up in his pants. He was just sitting against my kitty. He was big, but not that big. He was more likely very thick. "Stop Lonzo" I told him softly hoping he wasn't gone try to rape me. "Why? I can fell that pussy doing heart beats. She wants me and I know you do too" he told me in a low tone. "Just stop. Please. This isn't right. Plus, it's to early. You still have to apologize to Lolo" I told him pushing him lightly. He was still grinding on top of me and it felt great.

"I will ma. Once I do that can I have some sex" he asked in a sexy voice. "That's all you think about isn't it" I said. "Nah. I think about........" Lonzo was cut off my two girls walking in here. One was the girl Zelle from earlier and the other was a pretty darkskined girl. I pushed Lonzo from off me and got from off the desk. It was embarrassing letting them see me like that. Lonzo was mad though. "WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL HOES WANT. Y'ALL CAN'T KNOCK" Lonzo yelled. Hearing him yell made me jump. Lonzo was big, not a fat type of big. He had muscles, but not to much muscle. He was the type of dude that would make somebody jump out of their skin. "What the fuck you doing in here on this bitch" the darkskined girl said. One thing I hate is to be called a bitch. Especially if I don't know you are mess with you. "SHUT THE FUCK UP LACY" Lonzo said. I was debating if I wanted to stand up for myself or not. I just thought I should keep quiet. I'll give them three chances to stop calling me a bitch.

"Oh, so he taking up from his bitch. He must have some feeling for this hoe. She ain't like us. We one of a kind" Zelle said flipping her hair. Strike one. I know this girl ain't just say they one of a kind. I can point out a million of them. "Get the fuck out my office. You just said you one of a kind or I ain't hear right" Lonzo said acting like he cleaning out his ear. "Yes I did. Your bitch ain't though" Zelle said putting her hand on her thick hips. " For shore" Lacy said. I'm guessing these his side chicks. I don't have time for this. Strike two. " No bitch your head game probably one of a kind. The rest not. Get your hoe ass a life. I ain't gone tell y'all bitches again" Lonzo said. I started grabbing my stuff ready to leave. "Oh look his little bitch running away" Lacy said. Strike three. Lonzo didn't say anything. I'm guessing he wanted me to toughen up. "I'm not a bitch. I have a name. It's Luxury. Don't call me out of my name, especially if you can't spell or tell me what the definition of a hoe is" I told them. I ain't about to get out of character for these girls.

"BITCH. You shore don't look like a luxury piece to me" Lacy told me laughing. "Bitch who told you we couldn't spell and...........say bitch" Zelle told me. She didn't even remember what I said. "Baby. You need me to break down what I said to you" I said putting my hand on my hip. I been around Queen to long at act like I'm scary. Lonzo laughed at what I said. I didn't see anything funny. Zelle walked up to me. "Break down it then bitch. I'ma break my fist down too" she said. "Girl. Back up. You really tryna fight me over a man that don't even claim you. That's dumb" I said. "Zelle get the fuck away from her unless you wanna see what my hands do" Lonzo told her. She later backed up. "She already know what your hands feel like" Lacy said and Zelle laughed. That was just embarrassing. "SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN. I DARE YOU TOO" Lonzo said getting up slowly. I was true though. "A least I had enough courage to fight his big ass back. Y'all hoes would have just stood there afraid. Lonzo you need to get your damn hoes in check" I said. These balls sucking hoes not about to run over me today. Zelle walked back up to me fast. "Bet you won't repeat your self bitch" Zelle said. I dropped my bag. I was done being afraid of girls like her. "Since you didn't hear me the first time I said "At least I had enough courage to fight his big ass back. Y'all hoes would have just stood there afraid. Lonzo you need to get your damn hoes in check" I repeated to her. I was low-key scared of what might happen, but I wasn't gone show her that. I had to be tough. Zelle's hand swung cross my face hard. I fell back on the floor with my mouth going crooked. I was on the ground crying, holding my stinging face. I didn't want Lonzo to witness me get beat up either. He was watching me too.

"Bitch you better stay on that fucking floor. How it taste" Zelle said turning around. That was my chance to jump on her. I didn't even know how to fight either.

TO BE CONTINUED........

WILL LUXURY TRY YO FIGHT HER BACK?

WILL LUXURY JUMP ON HER?

WILL LACY JUMP IN?

WILL LONZO TRY TO HELP LUXURY?

WHAT WILL QUEEN DO WHEN SHE FINDS OUT?

WILL LUXURY GET BEAT UP?

READ MORE TO FIND OUT!

VOTE COMMENT AND TELL PEOPLE ABOUT MY BOOK PLEASE