LUXURY: CHAPTER FOURTEEN

KENYA POV

Once I reached her breast I stopped to show them some love. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and massaged the other one. I sucked on her nipple soft tryna get her whole breast into my mouth. "Uhmmm.....Kenya. Yessss" Luxury moaned in my ear. She wasn't to loud or low. I did the same thing to the other breast. Then I started kissing her all the way down to her pussy. I spread her legs wide and started leaving cold wet kisses down both of her thighs. "Kenya what you doing" Luxury said laughing. I went back up and kissed her on the lips then went back down. I stuck my tongue deep into her wet floods making her gasp. "Awwwe" she moaned. I licked her up and down with my tongue. Twisting and turning it inside her, making her go crazy. I stuck two fingers inside her slit going in and out. I speeded up the pace. "Kenya....awwe.....baby go faster" her wish is my command. I started moving my fingers faster and faster, sucking her hard, sticking my tongue in and out her, biting her softly,and leaving kisses on her pussy.

I was making her go crazy. "Fuck Kenya. I want more. Give me more tongue please" She moaned begging. I moved my tongue and left my fingers in her not doing what she said. I started moving my fingers in and out her. Once she got use to it I went faster and faster every time. She was trying to run away now. "Mama where you going bring your ass back here" I said pulling her back by her legs. I made her get on all fours and arch her back. She had a perfect arch. I stuck my fingers in her pussy from the back. "Awwe....Yessss. KENYAAAA" She moaned loud. I stopped and made her sit on my face. She was riding my face like the wind. She was moving her hips so swiftly and smooth. Her juices were all in my chine hairs, but I didn't give a fuck she was to good. "Uhmmm.....KKK-KENYA I'm about to cum" she said. "Cum in my mouth I want all of you" I said. She was tryna run again. I was holding her tight, so she couldn't go anywhere. She started to shake and next thing you know she was releasing in my mouth.

LUXURY POV

I released in Kenya mouth and got off his face. His head game was no joke, but I wanna tease him more, so he isn't getting any pussy tonight. Kenya got on top of me and tongue kissed me. He pulled his huge dick out and I played with it a little. He put his tip at my entrance, but I knew she was tryna tease me. So I let him have a little fun. He was rubbing his dick against my kitty and it felt so good. Now he was tryna slide in, but I stopped him. "Stop. Unt.Unt no pussy for you tonight" I said getting up walking to the shower. "I know you fucking lying" Kenya said looking a me crazy. I stood still and wiggled my booty a little. "I'm serious. You ain't ready for this work or pussy" I said putting the hot water on. "I don't give a fuck you couldn't take my dick anyway motherfucker" he said mean mugging me. "How about a little slide in and out, so I can see what I'm working with" he asked. I didn't even answer. "My dick to big for your fat ass pussy anyway" he said steady mean mugging me. All I did was laugh because he probably was telling the truth. His tip hurt going into me. But I probably will give it to him tomorrow. Kenya stood up and walked over to the shower bumping me. He winked at me and did a sexy smile letting his large member hang. All I did was smile. I couldn't even form words.

Me and Kenya showered together for 20 minutes and bathe each other. We got out of the shower and dried each other off and put on some clothes. The funny thing is that Kenya already planned this night. He put clothes in one of the spare drawers. I walked Kenya to the hotel door...
"Bye Kenya. See you tomorrow" I said looking at him. "I probably won't see you tomorrow, but the next day for shore" He said coming closer to me. "Ok we'll see you then" I said hugging him. He wrapped his big arms around my small waist and kissed my lips. His lips were so soft and smooth. "Bye ma" he said walking away. I closed the door. I was thinking all this was a dream, but it's real. For some reason Lonzo been on my mind. It's like I want him and Kenya. Like I want them to myself. I don't know why I want him. He hit me and said horrible things about my baby. It was just the way he held me when he saved me for that bullet and I felt shocks going down my spine. If I say he isn't fine as heck I'm lying. I'm scared of him though and I know it. I just feel alive around him. I can't hold grudges against people. I don't know why though. I forgive him even though he didn't apologize. I forgive, but never forget. I hope he does apologize though. It would mean the world to me to get an apology for somebody like him.

Once I finished having my little thinking session about Lonzo I called Queen knowing she's still up waiting for my call. I'm gonna tell her about what just happened too. Me and Queen stayed on the phone for two hours. I told her everything for when my mom recently beat me to me and Kenya's intercourse. I'm just going to skip school tomorrow. My grades are great, we don't have anything important tomorrow, and this is my first time skipping school. So it won't affect me graduating this year. I'm gonna sleep the whole day because it's 4:00 in the morning and I only have like five hours to sleep. I'm gonna start looking for a job tomorrow. The first place I'ma started is at the club around the corner. It should be a good place to work and it isn't that far away from the hotel. I heard the owner pays great too. I'm not gonna strip I'm want to work at the bar.

Who owns the bar?

Will they let Luxury work there even though she's under age?

Will she meet somebody there?

VOTE COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY STORY.