LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR

••••••••••

"Lolo say hey to Aunty Queen" Luxury said waving his small little hands at Queen.

"Hey Aunty baby. Aunty about to grab you later" Queen said tickling him.

"Queen. I need a favor" Lux told Queen.

"What is it boo?" Queen said.

"I need you to watch Lolo until I get off. I need to find him a babysitter. I don't know my hours yet. Plus I need you to pick me up. I don't want to ride with Lonzo." Luxury asked Queen putting Lolo in position for her to feed him.

"Girl you already know I will. Yeah I'll come pick you up. Plus I'll help you find the perfect babysitter for Lolo" Queen said. She loved keeping Lolo. Queen just wasn't always gonna have time to watch him. She was on the go getting dick and everything else.

"Thank you. Your the best" Luxury said as Queen turned into a parking spot at Lonzo's club.

"You already know it boo. Now I'm about to be the best at beating these bitches ass too. Let's go these bitches just don't know what's coming to them" Queen said getting out.

"Oh lawrd. Remember what Lonzo said. Don't act a fool I need this job. Please Queen. I just know Lonzo pays great. I need the money" Luxury said getting her and Lolo out of the car.

"I ain't gone cut up that bad. He ain't gone take the job from you. He just probably just gone yell" Queen said.

The girls walked up to the guard, but it wasn't the same one that Luxury saw last time.

"Uhmm... excuse me I'm here for training. I'm Lux and this is my best friend Queen. Lonzo's is expecting us" Lux said hoping he'll let them in. If he didn't Queen would just flirt their way in. So it was good.

"Yeah he told me you were coming. He said go to the bar, ask for Dee, tell her what your here for, and she'll help you with training" the man said to Luxury.

"Thank you sir. Let's go Queen" Lux could tell that he was about to be one of Queen's new hoes.

"Okay boo. Imma talk to you on my way out" Queen told the man.

Luxury and Queen were walking through the crowds of people. The people were still lite even though it was day time.

"Look Queen those the girls. Zelle and Lacy. They jumped me. They Lonzo's hoes. They strip here too." Lux told Queen over the music.

"Some stripper bitches jumped on you? These hoes here. They ain't got shit on you. I gotta word for them" Queen said rushing through the crowd to get to Zelle and Lacy.

Lux couldn't even tell here anything. She was already gone. Lux wasn't gonna fight, especially because she had her baby in her arms. Lolo just looked around lost. He didn't even know what was going on. It was cute.
••••••••
TO BE CONTINUED..........

JUST PLAYING........

"Excuse me. I got some words for two bitches named Zelle and Lacy. You know where I could find them hoes" Queen said talking to Zelle.

Zelle flipped her hair and got off the stage. The men that were standing around waiting for a show. They heard everything Queen said and they just thought she was gone get her ass beat.

"You talking to her bitch. What the fuck are the words you have to say to me" Zelle said getting all in Queen's face.

Zelle didn't know Queen. She didn't know that Queen could fight way better than her. On the other hand Lacy was hiding. She knew who Queen was and she knew Queen was not to be fucked with. Lacy remembered her because Queen had beat her ass once before and will do it again. She didn't want to have to fight Queen again. Lacy thought that Zelle could handle the situation by herself. So she ran off far from the situation. She knew she would have to hear Zelle's moth later. She thought it was better hearing Zelle's rant them getting her ass beat by Queen. Plus she didn't want to get embarrassed if Lonzo saw.

"You fought the wrong bitch over some dick" Queen said punching Zelle in her throat. Queen said she was just gonna talk to her, but just thinking about them jumping her best friend when her best friend didn't do anything or mess with anybody infuriated her.

Zelle flew all the back towards the stage. If you know Zelle she ain't going out like that. She gone put up a fight no matter how much her throat hurts.

"QUEEN STOP. ITS OVER WITH. LETS GO." Lux yelled from behind Queen. Lux couldn't help her best friend knowing that she had her baby in her hands. She didn't want Queen to get hurt fighting.

Zelle ran back up to Queen grabbed her hair and threw her on the ground hard. Zelle got on top of Queen and started throwing hard punches towards her face. By now the music and everything was stopped. They formed a huge circle just to watch the fight.

Queen flipped Zelle off her. Queen got a tight grip on Zelle's hair a swung her into one of the poles. Queen ran back up to Zelle, got on top of her and started throwing them bitches hard. Zelle was still swinging but it was no use. Queen had her in a hard spot and Queen wasn't getting up.

The guards came and broke up the fight. Taking Zelle to the strippers room and putting Queen out. Luxury had to calm Lolo down because he started to cry at the end if the fight. All the noise and commotion had got to him.
••••••••••••••

"Queen you good?" Lux asked Queen.

"Hell yeah. She gone know not to fuck with mines no more. Know give me Lolo and you get to training. Nothing ain't even happen" Queen said taking Lolo out of my hands.

"You said you weren't gonna start anything. You lied. You said you were just gonna talk to her" Lux said she should have knew Queen was lying.

"You should have knew it was gone get to me. I wasn't gone hit her a first but just thinking about it made me mad." Queen said.

Queen and Luxury talked for another 5 minutes before Queen left.
•••••••••••••••

"Okay girl here you go. This your schedule. You work Monday through Friday. 4:30 to 11:00. Your gonna start off at 20 dollars a hour and get paid every week. Make shore you call me when you get home too." Dee told me.

"Okay Dee see you Monday. I will" I said grabbing my things heading out the door. Dee was a cool chick. She was the girl that I meet at the bar. She taught me so much stuff and how to make bigger tips. She's a good friend so far.

"Queen I'm finished. Come pick me up now" Lux told Queen through the phone.

"Ok boo. I'm on my. Plus I'm not taking you to the hotel right away" Queen said.

"Well then where are we going" Lux said.

"We're going to Amir's house. It's just going to be him and C-jay there. Lolo can come. Lolo and his baby can play together. Amir invited us. You know I was in as soon as he said C-jay was there." Queen said.

"Ok whatever Queen. Just not longer than 3 hours. I need get back to that hotel and sleep girl." Lux said.

"Thank you boo. I'm on my way right now today" Queen said and with that she hung up.

Luxury low-key wanted to see Amir. That's why she didn't say no. She just played it off like she wasn't really interested. Now her heart was jumping knowing that she was going to his house. Looks like she is gonna see Amir tonight like he said. Amir shore is running his game on Lux hard and good.

VOTE AND COMMENT

I did this chapter shorter because I wanted the next chapter to be all about them at Amir's house. It's gonna go down there. So stay tuned.

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS STAY TUNED