LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

NOTE: I'M GONNA START DOING THE REST OF THIS BOOK IN THIRD PERSON. IT'S EASIER FOR ME. YOU WILL STILL HEAR THEIR THOUGHTS THOUGH. ILL MAKE SHORE OF IT. I'M CHANGING THE COVER OF THE BOOK JUST TO LUXURY. I'M ADDING ONE MORE CHARACTER TO THE LIST OF MAIN BOYS THAT WILL BE ON LUXURY'S MIND. JUST TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING AND JUICY.

"There my bad bitch go. Now let's talk about these hoes that jumped you yesterday" Queen said walking up to Luxury. Queens thoughts: I'm about to tear ass behind her. They fucked with the wrong one. They got me fucked all the way up.

"Wassup Queen. Girl I told you already. I'm fine I promise. They didn't do that much damage to me. I told you Lonzo got them off me. Let it go please. Luxury's thoughts: Here she goes. I knew she wouldn't have let it go by today.

"No Bitch. I ain't letting shit go. Them hoes gotta see me. That's just period. That's why I'm bringing your ass to work today." She said as they walked to the cafeteria.

"I'm not telling you what happened. Lonzo said don't be with all that messy S H I T when you come into his club either. I'll show you the girls though. Everything else is good" Luxury told her grabbing her tray.

"Uhmm.....whatever. Lonzo need the shut the hell up. I'm on Kendall ass now. He just so fine. I gotta get some of that. Girl look Amir fine ass and C-jay handsome ass walking over here. Bitch look cute" Queen said fixing herself up.

Luxury's thoughts: This girl here.

"I don't even know who they are" Luxury said looking around for the boys that were supposedly coming over there.

"Bitch the basketball player. The captain is Amir. Amir has a baby girl. His baby momma don't take care of the baby though. She in and out of her life. I don't want him though. I want C-jay. You take Amir and I take C-jay." She said looking.

"Oh ok. I don't want Amir. I don't even know him or how he looks. Is his baby pretty? That's on his baby momma when her baby doesn't know her." Luxury said as the boys approached their table.

"These seats taking." Amir asked eyeing Queen then Luxury. Amir loves Chocolate too.

"No they aren't. Y'all can sit here" Queen said looking at C-jay like he was a full course meal.

"Ight Queen. What's your name." Amir asked Luxury who was in a daze looking at his handsomeness.

Amir was 6'5, brown skin with freckles that covered his nose and cheeks, he had beautiful green eyes, he was built just like Luxury likes her men, he had just enough muscle, he had a stubble of hair on his chin, 360 waves that you could drown in, and a big print form that Luxury saw though his joggers. She looked away quick.

He was a different kind of handsome to Luxury. She hasn't saw someone ever that looks like him. She loved it.

"My name's Luxury. Queen already told me your name" she said. Being around lots of dudes made her shy and nervous. So she turned her head to the side. Amir thought that she was beautiful and they way she talked and the things she did was cute. He loved her voice.

"Your name fit you. I know Queen ugly ass would have told you" he said looking at her and C-jay flirt.

"Shut the fuck up. I could never be ugly boo. That ain't the word. Now shut up your ass up and talk to my fine ass best friend" Queen said looking at Luxury.

"Shiddd. You can always be ugly. You and C-jay about to be down each other's throats in a minute" Amir said.

"Shut the fuck up" C-jay said sticking the middle finger at Amir.

Amir turned his attention back to Luxury and started a conversation with her.

"You new here. I never saw you around the school before." Amir asked Luxury.