LUXURY: CHAPTER FOUR

LUXURY POV

"Hello Ms. Mitchell" I said holding my sleeping baby. "Hey baby, now let me see the real baby once I wash my hands" Ms. Mitchell said. "Yes ma'am" "Wassup Momma" Queen said "Hey baby" she answered back. "I'm so glad I finally get to watch and hold this beautiful baby. Now before y'all go down to that ghetto as park I want me kitchen clean. Be safe I'ma give y'all 50 dollars apiece so y'all can buy some stuff to eat. And I know your bitch ass momma doing you wrong so you always welcome here. You can be with me while Queen gone" Ms. Mitchell said taking Lolo out of my hands. All I could do was smile at how caring they were they made me feel like family. Queen was smiling hell of big I know she want me to stay. "So you gone move in with us. You can come now" Queen said excited. "No not yet I wanna see how things play out with my mother and I wanna have some money on me" Queens smile disappeared. "Just come she gone do you they same way everyday" Queen said sad. "Queen respect her decision and she will come when she has things sorted out. But, if things get to bad come over and I'ma beat that bitch ass. Keep this handsome baby safe too. Now go clean my damn kitchen" Ms. Mitchell said. "Right now" Queen said "Hell yeah nigga now" she said making me laugh. "I want you to think about really hard I really want you over here with me" Queen said smiling. "Oh ok I will" I said giving her a hug. "Mane nobody wanna clean these stankey ass dirty ass dishes. And this dirty ass kitchen" Queen said complaining. "Keep cursing motherfucker watch I beat that ass" Ms. Mitchell said loud. "Oh shit she heard that lets hurry up and clean this shit" Queen said.

"Oh ok girl. You hurry up too." I said pushing her. "Oh bitch" she said laughing. After cleaning the kitchen we were finally in Queen room it wasn't much either but enough for us. They had I three bedroom home and 2 baths. I wish I lived with them but I guess I was meant for the life I have. "Bitch what about this" "No it show to much" I said. "Bitch we went through so many outfits me gone nigga rig this shit and make it look more appropriate for you" Queen said nigga rigging the outfit and I actually liked the outcome. "Ok I'ma take a bath in my momma bathroom and you in the other one. She gave me fresh panties and a new bra. "Ok" I went to the bathroom and set everything up for how I wanted it and ran me a hot bath. The water felt so good and relaxing I couldn't feel better. I felt safe and secure here. I bathe my sensitive skin with some dove. I made shore my areas were very clean and smelt good. I stayed in the bath a while while longer ,then got out. I put lotion on my body and added some perfume. I got dressed and I looked great. I had on an over sized grey shirt with some grey joggers that glow in the dark. Queen stuff showed skin but it was cute and pink. Queen did my hair, nails, and put just a lil makeup on me I like my natural beauty more. "Let's go hoe we gone be late and ain't gone have no seats" Queen yelled. "Okay girl I'm coming down now" "It's about damn time. Baby girl look fine" Queen said winking at me. All I did was smile and show my deep dimples. "Ok here y'all money and I want y'all back before 12:00 I love y'all" Ms. Mitchell said walking out the living room to my baby. "Love you too" we said in union.

The park wasn't that far from their house. It was like 6 minutes away. "I'm about to pull some niggas and take they money bitch. I'ma give my best bitch half though" Queen said looking at herself in the mirror. "You better give half and you about to steal somebody man" I said side eyeing her. "Yep bitch" she said smiling. I just shook my head. "Owww bitch you see these cars I got some rich niggas in here. I gotta pull me one no bitch us one. LETS GO" Queen said pulling me fast into and threw the crowd. "Girl hold up" and Queen just stopped. "You see Kenya fine ass fuck I gotta get some of that chocolate" Queen said. That's the same boys I saw this morning I don't want them to see me it's gone be embarrassing. "Oh my God I love this song let's go dance on the court" Queen said. "No" "Come on bitch let's get you a drink so you can let loose" Queen said. After Queen forced me to get 3 shots I felt a little looser. Now we were on the court dancing. Everybody was but I didn't care I want fun and that's what I was doing but not to much fun. "Go best friend that my fucking best friend" Queen yelled. People probably thought we were gay because of who we was dancing together.