LUXURY: CHAPTER NINETEEN

Sorry for the wait...the app was tripping!

LUXURY POV

I debated on if I wanted to go over their and jump on her. I wanted to a least try to hit her back. I just didn't want to get beat up. Or even worse jumped. My heart started racing, I felt like it wanted to jump out of my chest.

"The bitch sad. She want to talk big shit, but ain't gone fight back" Lacy said laughing at me.

I wanted to prove them wrong. I wanted them to know that I'm not to be messed with. I took my chances before she turned around. I wanted Lonzo to know that I'm not scared. I WANTED HIM TO KNOW THAT I AM TOUGH AND STRONG.

I ran over to Zelle bomb rushing her. "Zelle, look that bitch coming for you" Lacey said tryna help her friend. It was to late though. "Get off me bitch" she roared at me. I wasn't letting go. I flipped her onto the floor so I could have a better way of hitting her. Once I flipped her, I started throwing blows at her face. Zelle kicked me across the floor hard. She ran back up to me grabbing hair swinging me around. While she was swinging me I was popping her as hard as I could. I was also tryna get out of her grip.

She threw me across the room. I was tryna get up, but I was dizzy. I had to catch my balance. Before I could she came and bomb rushed me to the ground. She started choking me. I was losing breath. I started swinging fast and hard making shore to hit her in her face. She stated squeezing me neck harder and harder. I wanted Lonzo to help me but he didn't. I only had one more punch in me.

I balled up my fist as tight as I could. I popped her so hard, making her hit the floor head first. I rolled over tryna catch my breath, but I couldn't even do that. Lacey came and jumped on me popping me hard. I couldn't do anything, but block the hits. I didn't have anymore energy.

I just saw something pick Lacey up and throw her across the room. It was Lonzo. I was glad he got her off me. He threw her ass like a damn rag doll. I felt like I was gone  faint. Lonzo picked me............... everything else blurred out.

KENDALL POV

"Kill it Ken. Kill it" Loren screamed as she ran from a big ass roach.

"You kill it you closer to it" I said tryna get my shit. I'm about to leave this bitch with that fucking roach too. "Ken come get me please I'm scared" she yelled. "Well your ass just gone be scared. I'm leaving your ass with your brother" I said. "Bitch you better run" you told her putting on my shoes. "Omg look theirs more coming" she screamed. "Oh shit. Them bitches flying. Damn your family big" I said.

I'm about to leave all my shit. Her family ready to attack. "This ain't my damn family stop playing" she yelled.

"Fuck that I'm gone" I said with my shit in my hand. "Hold up Ken" she said. "FUCK YOU. You ain't getting your roach carrying ass in my car. Your family gone follow" I said running. "Ken wait. You ain't leaving me here. I'm coming with you" she said running. The bitch ain't listen she was right behind me. She think I'm playing though.

I stopped. Once I stopped she stopped right behind me. I pushed that bitch back on the floor hard too. I know she ain't getting up. "Ah----Ahhh. Ken why you do that. Don't leave me here please" she said crying on the floor. I didn't give a damn though. "Bitch you better call them pest people. Your whole family pest. I don't want to meet the rest of your family. I told you I ain't want to meet your family too" I said slamming the door behind me.

I ran, hopped in my car and jetted off. It wasn't that I was scared of the roaches. It's because I ain't want that bitch getting in my car.

30 MINUTES LATER........

I was in my house eating a big ass bologna sandwich. I was getting a call from Lonzo.

PHONE CONVERSATION**

KENDALL: Wassup?
Lonzo: Meet me and the boys at Hell's kitchen at 6:30 today.
Kendall: Ight. For what?
Lonzo: We gotta talk business. We need to see each other in person. It's big.
Kendall: Ight man. I'mma be there. What you been up to?
Lonzo: Shit just getting my money and shit straight.
Kendall: Word. You talked to Kenya yet?
Lonzo: Yeah earlier, about the situation we in.
Kendall: How you feeling about Kenya and Luxury?
Lonzo: You one messy as nigga man.
Kendall: No I ain't I'm just asking.
Lonzo: Well, since you ask they ain't gone be together.
Kendall: They would make a good couple.
Lonzo: FUCK OFF MY LINE. THEY AIN'T GONE MAKE A GOOD SHIT. SHE MINE.

This nigga really hung up in my damn face. He aways jealous of somebody. I wanna see who she gone be with though. I wonder how Lonzo gone get her to forgive him too.

LUXURY POV

I woke up in some unknown room with Lolo and somebody on side of me. I couldn't make out who it was though. "Put my damn baby down now. Don't hurt him or that's your ass" I said running over to the person swinging. "Damn man. It's just me" Lonzo said holding my arms. This nigga strong. "Oh. Sorry. I didn't know. Ahh." I said sitting down holding my head. "Here take this" he said handing me a pill. "What's this" I asked.

"Tylenol". I hurried and took the pill. I wanted this head ache to leave. "Ah-uhh. Ah" Lolo said tryna get Lonzo attention. Lolo was smiling big. Lonzo went over to pick him up. I was confused. "When did this happen" I asked.

"When your ass was sleep. I told him sorry too. This the video because I know you don't believe and want to see it" he said. I took the video and just smiled because it was cute. He gave Lolo all kinds of stuff too. "Thank you. You still not off the hook through" his smile turned into a frown. "Shut up"

"Where am I anyway" I asked looking around the beautiful room. "My house ma" Lonzo said winking and smiling all sexy.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

WILL SHE STAY AT LONZO'S HOUSE?

WHEN WILL SHE TELL QUEEN WHAT HAPPENED?

VOTE AND COMMENT