LUXURY: CHAPTER SIXTEEN

THE GUN LUXURY HAS IN THE MEDIA

LONZO POV

"Wassup Tuck, what you calling me for" I said into my work phone. "I just let some girl in and she's under age. She was in desperate need of a job. She wants to talk and work for you or some" Tuck said. This motherfucker dumb. He tryna have my ass in jail. "MANE WHAT THE FUCK. YOU FUCKING TRIPPING. YOU TRYNA HAVE MY ASS IN JAIL. HUH" I yelled in the phone mad as fuck. I run drugs sometimes in this bitch too. If they find out she in here they gone try to search this bitch. If they search this bitch they might find a little some. Everything else I'ma have out with the help of my niggas. "Mane I know you mad, but she didn't look harmful. She looked innocent and quiet. She your type anyway" Tuck said tryna get me to understand. "So any bitch that you think my type you gone let in huh. I don't care how quiet or harmless she is. I'ma tell her my damn self to get the fuck outta my shit. Next time you do some shit like that, that's your ass man. What's her fucking name anyway" I said annoyed knowing that I was gonna have to stop getting head from Zelle fine nasty ass. "Her name Luxury Anderson, but I told her to make a nickname, so it's Lux" Tuck said my fucking eyes lit up. I was fucking happy as a bitch now. This my chance. I pushed Zelle so fucking hard off me and started pulling my pants up. "Mane thank you so fucking much. Nigga I'm so fucking proud of you. You know what I gone raise you bitch ass check up my fucking nigga. Where she gone be at. Hurry up and tell me" I said getting up.

"The bar man and that raise is....." He couldn't finish because I had hung up in his face. "Aye, Zelle get the fuck out now" I told her. "Why I know I was doing a good job. I don't want you to leave" Zelle said. "Shut the fuck up. I said get the fuck out now" I said arguing with her. I walked right pass her and she grabbed my arm. "Let my fucking arm go bitch. I AIN'T FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU" I said and she immediately let go of my arm. Little scary ass bitch. "Why you leaving me baby" she said tryna fake cry. I get tried of these hoes man. "I ain't your fucking baby, so don't call me your fucking baby. Stop all that fake fucking crying bitch. Or you want something to cry for" I said. "Lonzo....." I just walked out the room knowing she was gone say the same shit the rest of these hoes say on a daily basis. I walked over to one of my guard's. "Get that bitch Zelle out of my office now" I told them. I watched as they dragged her while she was screaming and cursing. She a crazy bitch. She was a stripper that claimed me and loved my dick like the rest of the hoes. The bitch ain't wifey material

I walked in the party that was going on in my club. I just looked around admiring my success. If my momma was still living she would be proud of me, but she gone and ain't coming back. Niggas that were looking at me either wanted to be me, was in my club and envied me, or just really had respect for me. Some niggas was tryna get my attention and others were just mugging me. They know that's up with me and they ain't ready for that war they better train for this. I walked throw the crowd getting touched on and everything by thirsty hoes. Once I got close enough to where I could see the bar from a distance, I started looking for Luxury. I found her talking to some nigga. Nothing, but jealousy filled my body knowing that he was talking to what was mine. I wanted to go out their and kill that bitch in front of her, but I thought against it. Luxury just a very friendly, nice, smart, and intelligent girl. Something that I needed in my life. I was just gonna watch them, but it looked it she turned him down, but just still took the card. Then that nigga left.

I watched his every move debating if I wanted to kill him or not. I looked back at Luxury seeing she was ripping up the card. That's my girl. She don't need that shit. I walked over there by her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "What you doing in here your under age, but I'm glad you came" I said to her. She didn't say anything right away though. The I heard her gasp. She looked backs slowly until she saw me. She looked scared all over again. "Ma don't be scared I promise I ain't gone hurt you this time. I wanna tell you S SSS S SORRY mane" I gave her the best apology I could. "Your not sorry please move and don't hurt me" she stuttered. "I promise I won't hurt you and I'm really sorry ma. I'll tell Queen and Lolo sorry too. Let me make it up to you and Lolo. I'll do anything you want for a day and give you a job here" I said I needed her and wanted her bad. Sometimes I think I don't want her as bad as I say I do I just don't want anyone with her. "Really. I don't trust you Lonzo" she said tryna get out of my grip, but my I had a mean grip on her petite waist. "Let's go and talk somewhere more private Lux" I said. "No your going to hurt me. I'm not stupid Lonzo. I know you don't like me" she said. One thing about her she always kept her guard up and protected herself. That's another reason why I want her. I need her to come back there. It's to many ears in here.

"I swear on my dead mother's grave I won't hurt you" I said hoping she would believe me. "Your mom's dead" she said. "Yeah, but I don't wanna talk about it" I said trying not to get in the subject. "I'm sorry for your lost Lonzo. I'm trusting you, but I have a knife and a mini pink gun and I will you use it" she said getting up. "Thank you ma. How the fuck you got in here with that shit. Tuck and then ain't  check you" I said I'ma hurt them niggas if they didn't. "They did, but they ain't check my purse. Now lead the way" she said grabbing my arm. "Checking purses about to be a new rule" I said. Luxury just laughed. She different really different. If I would have did that to somebody else they would have not gave me a chance to tell them sorry or apologize. Even though I probably wouldn't have apologized to them. She gave me a chance after I spoke on her son and that really meant something to me. I don't have any family it's just me and my brother Kendall. Plus Kenya and Trey.

When we were walking back to my office I felt somebody's eyes on me. I look back to see who it was and it was Zelle. That bitch was looking mighty hard. I wrap my arms around luxury to give her something that she wanted to look at. She was looking luxury up and down me mugging her but luxury ain't know. and she wasn't going know. I knew what was up with Zelle and she wasn't gonna know about Luxury. Zelle was the type of bitch to jump a girl that I would mess with but if she touch Luxury that's her ass. "Lonzo why did you wrap your arms around me" Luxury asked. "To give niggas and hoes a show to watch" I said. Luxury ain't say nothing back she just shook her head and moved my arm. But I put it right back I wasn't going down like that.

If there any mistakes I'm sorry I didn't re read it sorry. Here y'all chapter