LUXURY: CHAPTER SEVEN

LUXURY POV

"Bitch why you ain't come back with my fucking food last night huh? Bitch I was hungry. I had to leave out the fucking house and go get some to eat." my mother said slapping me. She slapped so hard Lolo fell out of my hands and fell on the floor hard. He was crying hard and loud. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT. I HAD MY DAMN BABY IN MY HANDS" I said I didn't even feel the slap I was to focused on Lolo. I started crawling over to Lolo only to be pulled back by my mother. "What the fuck you said to me" she said punching me in my nose. It hurts so bad. I started crying, blood was coming out of my nose and I just lost it. I was finally ready to stand up to this bitch. This went to far. DON'T FUCK WITH MY BABY.

I ran over to Layla swinging everywhere because I didn't know how to fight, but I watched people fight though. Lola just cried harder and louder. Layla grabbed my hair and threw me on the ground. I got back up and started throwing blows at her face. She took me by the hair and started spinning me around in circles until I was dizzy. Once she stopped she threw me into the wall. I got up as fast as I could and started swinging fast and hard. She punched me hard in my mouth and I fell and hit the ground. She got on top of me and started punching me hard. I was trying to swing, but she grabbed my hands and pinned them to the ground. She was slapping me with the other hand. I was going unconscious. She got off me and started kicking me. Yelling and screaming at me. "You thought you was gone beat me bitch. I'm your fucking momma and your never gone beat me" she was still talking but I didn't care. I wasn't going out like this. I started crawling over to a vase. Once I reached it I grabbed it. I stood up and tried to catch my balance. Once I did I ran up behind her and as soon as she turned around I hit her the vase. I grabbed the broom that was on side of me and started beating her with it, but I stopped because I had a heart and didn't want to kill her. She was unconscious right now though.

I went in my room bathe me and Lolo, cleaned our cuts and bruises, packed the things I needed, and Lolo baby bag with everything he needed. Once I finished we were out of the house walking down the street. My face was bruised that bad, but I had some glasses covering my eyes because they were black, blue, purple. I went into the corner store to fix Lolo a bottle and buy me some food. I brought me some hot wings, chicken tenders, and french fries with the money Ms. Mitchell gave me and extra money I had. I put a hungry Lolo in a high chair and gave him his bottle. Then he went to work on it. I just laughed and tickled him because it was cute. I went to work on my food too. I was so hungry and I only had 200 dollars left to my name. I have to get us a hotel and everything and 200 dollars only can get us so far. I saw this handsome darkskin man walk in here. I did stare for a little before I noticed who he was. He was Kenya one of Lonzo's boys and that made me scared. He looked at me and I turned my head fast. I was so scared I'm gonna leave when he walks out. I'm to scared to get up right now.

KENYA POV

Damn she look good. I noticed that she scared I can tell. This my chance to shoot my shot. I'ma make this right. I wanna have shorty head over hills for me. I walked over there by her I noticed she was shaking once I got close enough. I guess she noticed me. " Excuse me ma" I said she lifted up her head slowly I noticed she was crying. "Please don't hurt me or my baby. I'm sorry please" she begged. This girl just beautiful man. "I ain't gone hurt you mama. I promise. I just wanna see if you wanted to hang out with me. Me and my Bros gone make shore Lonzo don't hurt you. We gone protected you  I promise. That man that was following you he wasn't tryna hurt you I sent him to protect you. But you got scared and ran." I said hoping she would stop crying. She wiped her eyes and picked her head up. "You promise your not gonna hurt me or my baby and thank you for tryna help me." she said picking up her son. "I promise I'm gonna protect you and him. But I do want to see if you can give me a chance to be in you and your son's life. I'm tryna be with you. You feel me" I said. Her eyes got wider than a bitch pussy hole. She looked down I guess she was blushing or some shit. I'm dead ass serious though. She stuck out her pinky and said "promise". People probably thought that was childish, but that was cute to me. I smile and I grabbed her pinky and said promise.

Kenya: Now about what I said?
Luxury: I know you didn't mean that. So I didn't answer you.
Kenya: How you know I didn't mean it?
Luxury: Because I don't think I'm your type.
Kenya: Why you think that ma?
Luxury: I don't know.
Kenya: Well shit you are my type. I like them darkskin, beautiful, quiet, smart, sweet, small waist, just enough ass and tittes, and tight wet pussy and no ran through.
Luxury: Uhmmm...... HHH-How do you know I have all that?
Kenya: Because I'm looking at most of it. But you talking about the tight wet pussy and not ran through. I just know you got that because of how you act around niggas. You just a little to shy, but I can break you out if that shit.
Luxury: Uhmmmmm....... ok.
Kenya: So can I get your number?
Luxury: I don't have a phone.
Kenya: Damn.... aye what the fuck happened to your eye. Lonzo did that shit?
Luxury: Noooooo.... HH-He didn't.
Kenya: Well who did? If he did don't cover for that nigga. What I told you?
Luxury: ..................
Kenya:HUH?
Luxury: my momma.
Kenya: Your fucking mother?
Luxury: Yes , we don't have to best relationship and things got out of hand. But I'm not going back I'm leaving. I don't want to talk about it.
Kenya: You need a ride.
Luxury:...........
Kenya: Let's go.

I opened the door for Luxury and she got in. "Thank you" she said and I nodded my head. I jogged to the other side of the door and hoped in my whip. "So where you going" I asked. "Just bring me to any hotel please" she said low. Damn I love her voice. It's soft, sweet, and low. "Why, you don't have any family members" I asked I want her to come to my crib though. I want to beat that pussy out the frame. "No, that's why I need a hotel" she said. "You wanna come to my crib" I said low, slick, and smooth. "No thank you. Not to be rude" she said. "It's good" I said.

TO BE CONTINUED........