LUXURY: CHAPTER ELEVEN

TERRANCE IN THE MEDIA

LUXURY POV

SKIPS THE DAY AT SCHOOL........4:05

Queen: Yes I told him you needed a man in your life. I did like him , but he wasn't my type because I knew I couldn't do what I wanted. He was gonna put me in my place and I didn't like that.
Luxury: So you want a man you can run over. You need a man that's gonna put you in your place though.
Queen: Probably when I get older, but right now I'm having fun and I don't need that. But do you like Kenya.
Luxury: Yes. I makes me feel great and safe. I feel sexual and horny around him too. I don't want to be a virgin anymore. I'm gonna throw it out the window or at Kenya.
Queen: Their you go bitch. It about fucking time. But I wanna know big facts when it happen. I wanna know what you gone look like once he finish with you. Don't let his ass break you though.
Luxury: Your funny and he's not. I'ma see you later my ride is here.
Queen: You need a phone so I can call you.
Luxury: Give me your number.
Queen: 337-793-4961. How you gone call me and who's your ride.
Luxury: Just know I'ma call you and tell you everything that happened to me. I don't wanna keep the driver waiting.
Queen: Okay bitch, hurry and call me too. I got tea to spill bitch.

I jogged to the truck and Bruce opened the door for me. "Thank you Bruce" I said stepping into the high truck. "No problem" he said closing the door. Bruce hoped in the passenger seat and the driver pulled out of the parking spot. "Kenya told me to give you this phone. It's a iphone 6s+. He said as soon as I give it to you for you to call him, so do that. We're going to stop by taco Bell and get some food then we're going to do what you need us too" Bruce said handing me the phone. "Okay. Omg it's so pretty. Thank you" I said looking at the phone. "Don't tell me thank you tell that to Kenya. His number is already in the phone go to the contacts" he said. I followed the instructions he gave me and Kenya answered on the 2nd ring.

PHONE CONVERSATION*

Luxury: Thank you for the phone. I love it.
Kenya: Your welcome ma, what you doing.
Luxury: Bruce is bringing me to get some food than we're gonna do want I need done and oh pick up Lolo.
Kenya: About Lolo. I got a babysitter to pick him up so you could get everything done that you needed. She not gonna hurt him I promise. She's great at what she does and he'll be at the hotel when you get there.
Luxury: I don't know. I don't know the person you had pick him up. I don't leave him with anybody.
Kenya: She's not anybody. I know her . I grew up with her and she loves kids. Plus the way I pay she not gone want to hurt him okay ma.
Luxury: Oh ok Kenya I'm trusting you. If anything happens to my baby thats your ass.
Kenya:Ok ma. I'm talk to you later babygirl.
Luxury: Ohk bye Kenya.

Well at least I won't have to worry about Lolo. I hope Kenya is telling the truth and not lying. I'm gonna miss him though.

RUN THROUGH OF WHAT HAPPENS

We stopped by Taco bell and got some food and it was great. I had a lot to eat and was now full. We had just pulled up to the mall and I hoped out of the truck and rushed in. I haven't been in a mall in forever. I don't even know how it looks inside, but their are lots and lots of malls here. I went into Fashion Metro, Ross, Forever 21, Rue 21, bath and body works, and a couple of others stores looking for clothes, shoes, hats, jackets, and ECT that me and Lolo needed. I went to the hair store and everywhere else I needed to go today. The last place I went was to the grocery store to buy food, baby food, snacks, milk, and juice. Me, Bruce, and the Hunter were now loading up the truck. Once we finished we were back on the road going to the hotel. I couldn't wait to get back take a long bath, see my long lost baby, and see Kenya.

While I was jamming to music and learning how to work this phone I heard Bruce say we were being followed by a black SUV. I looked back, but I didn't see a black SUV.

Luxury: I don't see a black SUV following us.
Hunter: I do.
Bruce: Luxury sit back and and hold on tight. We gotta get these bitches off our trail.
Hunter: They coming fast too.
Bruce: They must be tryna push us off the road or something. That's ain't gone happen though.
Luxury: Are y'all shore we're being followed.

They didn't even answer my question. I looked back again still not seeing a black SUV. At this point I just thought they were tripping. They started hitting u turns, corner for corner and I was getting nervous. "I still see them speed up Hunter" Bruce said. Hunter did as told. I looked back one last final time and noticed a black SUV following us. I don't know who that is and I don't want to get hurt. Hunter started hitting lefts and rights everywhere. The SUV was still on our trail the whole time and wouldn't leave. I heart rate was speeding up and I was getting dizzy. It was like we were in a race. Hunter speed up going way past the speed limit. But that didn't do us any good. The SUV had pulled up on side of us. They were trying to knock us off the road. "Luxury hold on. Don't panic we're going to get you out of this. We been in this situation before" Bruce told me. I didn't care I just wanted out of this situation. Hunter speed up even more I thought they were going to hit somebody. While they were speeding up they were dodging cars trying not to hit them. The SUV came back on us and hit us. Then they did it again. We flew to the other side of the road. Hunter gained back control over the wheel and got right back onto the road. This time Hunter hit the SUV 3 times slowing them down a little. Once they slowed them down that was it we were going so fast we were out of their sight. Hunter slowed the truck down once he noticed that the SUV was gone. "Luxury your okay" Bruce asked. "Yeah. I'm fine" I said.

10:30

We pulled up to the hotel and their Kenya was waiting on us. Once they parked I hoped out the truck so fast running over to Kenya. I hugged him tight glad I didn't die.

Kenya: Aye ma, what's wrong?
Luxury: We were being followed on our way back here and we crashed, but thanks to Hunter and Bruce I didn't die.
Kenya: What the fuck. You good. You alright.
Luxury: Yeah I'm fine.
Kenya: Go up to the hotel I'ma be up their in a minute. We gone bring your stuff through.
Luxury: Ohk.
Kenya: And you don't gotta worry about Lolo. He bathe, feed, played with, and in a deep sleep thanks to me.
Luxury: Thank you.

I went up to my hotel room and closed the door. I walked over by Lolo's crib and kissed in on the lips and just admired his handsomeness. Once I finished I went into the bathroom ran my water and hoped in the tube. This was a well needed bath. I blasted Chris brown, cleaned my skin, removed the makeup I had on, and just relaxed. I stayed in the piping hot bath for an hour. It was needed. Once I finished I dried off. My body caught my eye in the mirror. I examined myself and I thought my body was beautiful and petite. I wanted to play with myself and see how it felt. But I wanted Kenya to see me play with myself. I'm so horny and my kitty just started to soak when I thought of him. I sat on the floor and turned towards the door hoping that Kenya would walk in. I couldn't wait any longer to do this. I waited to long and now is the time. Just like I want Kenya dick now. I just know he's big looked at his print before.

TO BE CONTINUED......