LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Luxury couldn't sleep. She was still up thinking about Lonzo and Kenya. She was praying they were okay. She hasn't talked to Kenya in a minute and wanted to badly. She just wanted to drop all the shit that's happened and give him a hug.

Luxury debated on the decision of calling Kenya hard. She decided too. She had to, it was eating her up.

RING......RING......RING.

Kenya answered on the third ring.

Kenya: Aye I cant talk right now, to much shit going on. Ima call you when we get shit situated.
Luxury: Okay. I just wanted to ...... uhmm make shore your. uhmm okay.
Kenya: You calling to make shore I'm good? For real. Stop all that mumbling and stuttering shit. Speak up.
Luxury: Yeah I was. I know you probably hate me, but I swear things weren't suppose to go like that. I know you found out though. I'm really sorry. I just wanted to make up with you. I don't wanna see you hurt.
Kenya: Shit uhmm....we good and I'm good. We gone talk bout about the rest of this shit another day. Oh yeah I could never hate your ass, but don't take that shit the wrong way. That don't mean we TOTALLY good though. Good night.
Luxury: Okay good night.

Call ended.

Luxury felt better. She felt like she had weights lifted off her chest. All the boys knew what she was going through and hopefully were willing to wait. She just wondered which one of the three would fully win over her heart.

12:00 Wednesday .......The next morning

"So he understood and ain't start shit?" Queen said putting on her clothes.

"Yep. He just said we were gonna finish the conversation another day. That's good too." Luxury said getting Lolo dressed.

"So we going to your JOB?" Luxury asked.

"Don't say it like that. It's fast money and right now that's what you need boo. Everything's gonna be fine. Ima get Zane to show you around." Queen said.

"Who's that?" Luxury asked.

"A fine ass light skin man. Ouuuu he so fine girl. He don't take shit from nobody. He a hit man. You is type though." Queen said.

"Oh girl no. I don't need no more dudes in my life the three of them good enough and a hand full. You always tryna put me on somebody. " Luxury said laughing.

"Okay whatever. He ain't gone try and shoot his shot though. He antisocial and mean asf. You gone be new so he'll go easy on you. But hurry so we can get Lolo to the daycare and so I won't be late." Queen said grabbing her purse.

"Okay whatever you say." Luxury said letting out a huge deep breath.

She was having lots of doubts, but she needed the fast money. She really needed the money.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yo y'all hear that shit??" Red asked.

"Everybody shut the fuck up." Terrance yelled.

"THEY TRYNA GET IN. EVERYBODY SHOT AT THE DOORS." Ronny said.

All you heard were gunshots ringing through the room. They were loud. Kenya and Lonzo had a plan. Everybody shot at the doors till they ran out of bullets. Their were so many bullets flying around the tied up workers took cover. Terrance stopped hearing the noises, so everybody stopped shooting.

"Aye yo Nico?? Go see if they dead!!" Terrance said.

"You got me fucked up. I ain't opening up that door." Nico said backing up.

"Just send one of the workers fuck. One of they workers." Ronny said.

They weren't bold enough to go look behind the doors.

"Aye you. Get the fuck up and go check the doors." Red told Rudy in a whisper.

"No mane. pppplease. I don't wwwant too." Rudy stuttered.

"You ain't got a choice." Red said pointing the gun to Rudy's head.

Rudy instantly got up. He walked to the door slowly. While he was walking to the door, Red, Nico, and Ronny hide behind a table. Red still had the gun pointed at Rudy though. The funny thing was that Red's  gun was empty, but Rudy didn't know that.

None of the three dudes noticed that Terrance was no where by them. Terrance was trying to make his exit. He knew what was bouta go down. Kendall saw him and was watching him the whole time. He was watching his every move. He wasn't gonna let Terrance get away.

Rudy opened the door  slowly looking out side. Rudy looked around for 1 minute then came back by the door.

"They all dead. They laid out." Rudy said.

Ronny, Red, and Nico came from behind the table, walking slowly. Once they were close to the door Rudy stared counting:

"1......2 ......3" Rudy yelled and moved out the way.

Lonzo, Kenya, Don, and they shooters busted in letting they bullets zip. They were going to war in the medium sized room. Terrance had left as soon as Rudy said 3. Terrance was running down the halls as fast as he could, tryna find the exit.

"TERRANCE GETTING AWAY. GO GET THAT BITCH." Kendall yelled.

Don and two other people heard what Kendall said an started running down the hall tryna catch Terrance.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So y'all hoes. When we gone hit that bitch up?" JayJay asked.

"Okay so she suppose to be coming work here in a few days or some. When she come work here that night we gone beat her ass. Around 11:00. I looked through Lonzo's files for her." Zelle said.

"Alright y'all bitches doing and saying all this shit. What we gone do about Kenya and Lonzo." Ryan said thinking about what could happen to them.

"Yeah she right. The probably will try to kill us or something. Y'all know how crazy they can get." Lacy said.

"Don't worry about them. They been knowing us way longer than her. They might stop talking to us for a minute, but they gone be back. They always come back. Let's just worry about this bitch" Zelle said smiling.

"Yeah y'all. Zelle right. Plus I think you meant to say we always fuck our way back in." Ryan said.

"So y'all all in right?" JayJay asked.

"Hell yeah!" They said in union.

The girls started grabbing their things and heading out. Ryan and JayJay didn't work their though. Dee  walked in the locker room and grabbed her thing's.

"Wassup Dee!!" JayJay said.

Dee rolled here eyes and walked out the locker room.

"You stupid bitch." JayJay yelled.

Dee just laughed. Once she got to her car, she pulled out her phone and called somebody.

"Hey gurl. You remember me."

"Yeah it's Dee."

"Can you meet me somewhere tomorrow??"

"Ok. Meet me at the park at 3:00. We gotta talk. It's important."

"Ok. Bye talk to you later."

VOTE AND COMMENT

im all most at 100k. thank y'all so much. plus im working on a new book.