LUXURY: CHAPTER TEN

DON IN THE MEDIA

TERRANCE POV

Ronny just sent me the money from Kenya's Carter. I'm about to put this bitch ass nigga 6ft under. I just have to wait it out. I want all of the money. Out of the four (KENYA KENDALL TREY LONZO) I decided to go after Kenya. He was the most successful and the richest. Kenya's a multi- billionaire. He knew how to make money and he was smarter than a bitch. I'm gone have to be careful. Out of everybody that's in Kenya's Carter their was only three that turned against him and that was out of jealousy. They wanted to be him. They wanted to have what he has.  The rest were either scared of what he would do when he found out or they didn't have time to lose the money. He's paying great after all. Business is great for him and he has no worries, but know he does. We have been doing this for 2 weeks and he still hasn't found out. That bitch just ain't focused. I'm getting a phone call from Ronny.

PHONE CONVERSATION**

Terrance: Wassup and how is everything going?
Ronny: Shit man he found out. The bitch went crazy and had everybody scared shit less.
Terrance: We gone have to do things smoother. Make shore he don't find out. Find the evidence and everything else burn the shit if you have too.
Ronny: Man
Terrance: Don't tell me he scared your big gorilla built ass and now you don't wanna do it.
Ronny: I'm his main mane. He wouldn't expect me to do some shit like this. Do you know what he gone do when he find out it's us?
Terrance: That's right he won't expect it to be you and that's great. That's why I need you on my side. I don't give a fuck what he gone do. He ain't gone find out though.
Ronny: No man I can't do it.
Terrance: You gone do exactly what the fuck I say or I'm kill you bitch. You wanted in and there's no getting out. Do you fucking understand me. I'm your fucking boss now bitch.
Ronny:....…....……
Terrance:WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAID YOU AIN'T HEAR ME.
Ronny: Yes boss
Terrance: That's what the fuck I thought now get the fuck off my line.

I don't know what this bitch thought this was. He work for me now and ain't no going back. Unless he wanna die. Now let me get back to my work and drawing my plan to take this nigga down. Once and for all. If I take him down I know I can take the rest they aren't as strong ass him.

LONZO POV

This nigga really think he doing something. I'ma hurt Kenya he really going all in to this plan. Well I'ma make shore I have her all to myself. Kenya smarter than me, but I'm crazier than him. I just have to have her. I walked over to my intercom so I could talk in it. "I want Jay to come to my office now" I said. Jay was a nigga that I could count on to spy on someone. He knew exactly what to do and how to do it. I know he gone get the job done.  I sat back in my chair, rolled me up a big fat blunt, and put my feet up on my desk. Somebody started knocking on my door. "Come on" I said and leaned back. It wasn't Jay it was LayLay. "What you want? I'm busy right now" I said looking at what she was wearing. I could use some head though. LayLay's ass was fat and sitting up right in them biker shorts. "I wanted to see if you needed some help" she said in a sexy voice. "Some help with what ma" I said in a low tone. "Blowing up some balloons" she said walking closer to me. I smiled and told her to come closer.

ORAL CONTENT BLOWING UP BALLOONS

Her head game was off the chain. "Fuck. That shit feel good" I said grabbing her hair wrapping it around my fist. "Right their ma. Suck it like your life depends on it" I said pushing my dick farther into her mouth. I stood up and started fucking her throat. Her mouth felt good wrapped around my dick. "Uhmmmm...... ah-ah....... Uhmmmm" she said. I started going faster and faster. I wanted to hear he choke so I could know I was doing my job right. I pulled out of her mouth and started jerking off. "Uhmmm.......daddy I want more. Give it back" she said beating my meat. I took it from her and started pushing it in and out of her mouth. I would let her tongue lick it than pull it out and repeat the steps. I couldn't take that for long I needed more so I gave it back to her. She started deep throating my dick. Taking it all in at once. I pulled it out seeing that she was choking. I went back in and started fucking her throat. I felt myself about to nut. "Shit I'm about to nut" I busted all over her face and in her mouth. Babygirl cleaned her plate too. We got cleaned up, once we were finished it kicked her out like usual. It was a great 30 minutes though.

20 MINUTES LATER.......

"Damn Jay what the fuck took you so long" I said. I been waiting on this nigga for almost a fucking hour. "I was taking care of that business you told me to do" Jay said I don't even remember what this nigga talking about.

Lonzo: What business you talking about?
Jay: You remember when y'all killed that nigga red?
Lonzo: Yeah.
Jay: You told me to see if it had anymore niggas associated with him.
Lonzo: Oh shit, I forgot about that. So what information you got for me?
Jay: Well turns out it had two others niggas that was helping him hide from you.
Lonzo: Tell me more?
Jay: Their plan was to take you down. His partner Nico was in on it. But the other nigga we don't know about him yet. The only person I found out about was Nico from when we went through their trap. Nico wasn't their though. He had your money, but just didn't want to give it back to you.
Lonzo: Damn, so these niggas tryna fuck with me?
Jay: What do you want me to do boss?
Lonzo: Keep eyes on them at all times. Watch their every move, but play it cool. We don't need them to know what we know.
Jay: Yes boss.
Lonzo: I need you to pass a message to Key for me. Tell him that I need him to keep tabs on a girl named Luxury Anderson. She goes to East Ridge high, she gets out off school at 4:00, and she's a senior. As soon as she hits the door to leave I want him on her trail no matter where she goes. I want information back on her.
Jay: Yes boss.
Lonzo: You can leave now.

I gotta tell the boys about this. If they tryna take me down Kendall, Kenya, and Trey gone be on their minds next or now. We ain't going out like that. Me and Kenya probably fighting over this bitch, but this ain't gone come between us or at least I hope so. We suppose to be brothers to the end no matter what.

LONZO AND LUXURY?

KENYA AND LUXURY?

TREY AND LUXURY?

LUXURY?

LONZO?

KENYA?

TREY?

KENDALL?

TERRANCE?

RED?

NICO?

RONNY?

WHO DO Y'ALL WANNA SEE MORE POVS OF?

VOTE, COMMENT, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE BOOK.