LUXURY: CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

LUXURY POV

I can't believe that Lonzo told me sorry. I really can't believe he even owns this club. Looks like he's tryna so something with his life. At first I wanted to wait a little while until I accepted his apology, but I didn't want to seem like a mean person so I just accepted it. It's gone take more for me to fully accept his apology though. I kept feeling eyes on me and it was making me nervous and uncomfortable. I started looking around and saw this pretty red headed chick. I think she's a stripper though, I can tell by what she's wearing. I smiled and waved at her. She rolled her eyes and stuck me the finger. That wasn't talked for though. She didn't have to do that. "Ma, don't try to be nice to that bitch. She ain't gone be nice to you" Lonzo told me. Lonzo was looking handsome today and his lips looked, so juicy. "I'm not that type of person. She doesn't have to like me, but I don't have a problem with her. I would like to know why she doesn't like me though" I told Lonzo moving closer to him. People were just looking at me and that made me feel weird.

"She don't like you because you with me. She know what I like and that's you ma. Don't let that bitch get to you. If you gone work here you got to toughen up" Lonzo told me in all honesty. He was telling the truth too. "I know and I will. I'm not gonna let these people run over me. I have a limit, but I'm not gonna fight unless I have too. Like I fought you and your not getting off that easy I hope you know" I told. "I know I'm not and come in my office I know you nervous and uncomfortable though" Lonzo said opening his office door. "Your office is neat and clean, it's modern I like it. Your club is beautiful too" I told Lonzo. "Thanks ma. So you tryna work at my bar" Lonzo asked me. "Can I sit right here and yes I am" I said pointing to the chair. "Yeah ma. Why should I let you work at my bar" Lonzo said sitting back, putting his feet up on his desk. "I'm not experienced ,but I think I would do a great job" I said honest. "Ma, why would you tell me that you unexperienced. That makes me not want to hire you. If you would of kept your mouth closed that would have giving you a better chance" Lonzo said eyeing me. "Well you were going to find out sooner or later. If I would have never told you that I was unexperience you would have gotten mad because I probably would have been messing things up. Then I wouldn't have a job because you would have fired me because I'm losing your customers" I explained to Lonzo and he smiled at me. His smile was beautiful. He had deep dimples, straight white teeth, his smile was just perfect. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Lonzo talking. "What you over their smiling and thinking about" Lonzo asked me. "Your smiles is just beautiful that's all" I said smiling at him. "You smart, I like it. I know my smile is beautiful. Ma you gone need to toughen up. Bitches around here messy and will try to run over you." Lonzo said showing off his beautiful smile.

Luxury: I know I'm smart thank you. I am. I'm not gone let them run over me, but I ain't gone fight them for no reason. I have a tolerance level. It's just talk and I don't want to lose my job early. I told you that already.
Lonzo: Ight ma. I like your energy too. I'mma give you the job but I want you here tomorrow at 1:30 to start training so you don't fuck up shit at my bar.
Luxury: Thank you so much Lonzo and I'll be here. Me and you have to set some rules and I'm serious.
Lonzo: What the fuck you mean rules. You ain't about to be ordering me around my fucking club. You don't own this bitch I do. Fuck you thought this was.
Luxury: I didn't mean it like that your not listening. Don't catch an attitude please.
Lonzo: I ain't catching no fucking attitude. Mane shut the fuck up with all that shit.
Luxury: Stop catching an attitude I didn't mean it like that Lonzo.
Lonzo: Then how the fuck you meant it then. Speak up. Now or never.
Luxury: I will if you give me a chance to talk.
Lonzo: GO.
Luxury: No touching on me, no hitting on me, no talking to me any kind of way. I'm going to respect you and I want respect back.
Lonzo: I told your ass that I was sorry for  the shit I did to you but you just throwing all that shit back in my fucking face. How the fuck you know I want to touch on you anyway.
Luxury: I'm not throwing the stuff back in your face. I accepted your apology I'm just telling you like it is. You told me to toughen up and that's what I'm doing. YOU also told me you speak my mind and that's what I'm doing. When I do it you get mad at me and you start talking to me any kind of way. I just thought that you were going to want to touch me. You were doing it while we're walking to your office. So, what makes you stop from doing it now.
Lonzo: Shit it seem like that's what you doing now. Shut the fuck up with all that shit.
Luxury: Stop playing with me Lonzo.
Lonzo: I ain't playing with you. Bring your ass over here and let me play with that tight pussy. Then, I'll be playing with you.
Luxury: SHUT THE HELL UP.
Lonzo: Shut the hell up.
Luxury: You can't respect me so I'm leaving bye Lonzo. I knew you being nice wasn't  gone last forever.
Lonzo: Go take your ass back to that hotel with Kenya. He gone baby your ass up. Your a fucking baby.
Luxury: DON'T BRING KENYA IN THIS SHIT. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I'M NOT A FUCKING BABY.
Lonzo: Oh you taking up for your nigga huh? Run away then.
Luxury: HE ISN'T MY MAN. I'M NOT RUNNING AWAY MY TOLERANCE LEVEL IS LOW WITH YOU LONZO.
Lonzo: Yeah your tolerance level gone be low on my dick. Bring your ass over here and let me give you some real dick. Let me stick my thick tongue in your pussy. My tongue game official you gone like it ma.

I knew Lonzo being nice wasn't gone last long. When he started talking nasty to me butterflies went straight to my kitty. I didn't want him to know that I was moved by what he said so I grabbed my bag and headed to the door. I want straight respect from Lonzo and I mean it. While I was walking Lonzo came and threw my bag a cross the room. I was gone say something until he picked me up and slammed me against the wall kissing me. His tongue and lips felt so good on mines. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. Part of me was telling me to stop and the other part was telling me to keep going. I also didn't want to seem like a hoe, and I'm not going to be one of his hoes. Now my mind is racing. I really want to see what his tongue feels like inside of me. Lonzo brought me over to his desk and laid me down.

How long you thought Lonzo was gone be nice?

What's gone happen next?

Do you think Luxury's going to give here kitty up?

Will they work through there differences and the situation that happened?

Will Lonzo apologize to Lolo?

Do you think Luxury's a hoe?

How do you feel about Luxury?

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS.