LUXURY: CHAPTER SIX

LUXURY POV

When I was walking to the bus stop it felt like everybody was watching me. Of course they would watch me after what happened. They felt bad for me, they pitted me. I feel bad for myself ,but he crossed the line not me. For some reason while I was walking I felt like someone was following me. I kept looking back, but no one was there. I looked back one more time and saw a man in all black following me. I started speed walking to see if he would follow me and he did. I was getting scared and nervous. I had my baby in my hand at that, I griped Lolo tight. The man started walking faster too. I took off running and Lolo started crying. The man was running after me. I hit a left run into the subway running down the steps hoping I would lose him here. But I thought wrong he was right on my trail.

I started hitting corner for corner. Running as fast as I could with a crying Lolo. Praying he wouldn't catch me. I was breathing hard, I had to catch my breath or I was gonna stop running. As I was running I was crying. I bumped into so many people and children and didn't have time to tell them sorry. The bus stopped and everyone gotten off the bus and that's when I lost him in the crowd. I was happy. I could here him yelling and pushing people out the way, but I was already out of the subway. I ran all the way to the bus stop. The bus was trying to leave. I ran behind it hoping that it saw me. The bus stopped and I hurried and hopped on. People left and right were looking at me crazy. I took a set and leaned back as far as I could. I started reminiscing the scene knowing that, that was one of Lonzo's boys.

ALONZO POV

"So you thought it was ok to play with my money huh" I said as I looked at this nigga that been owing me money for 2 months. I gave him time, but he took advantage of it. "Look man I'ma get your money I promise. Just give me another month. The boys(Kendall Kenya Trey) started laughing. "Didn't I give you enough time bitch" I said making him flinch. "Y-Y-Yes mane please" he said I slapped the fuck outta him. "Now here's what your gonna do for me. You know that bitch ass nigga Nico. I know you do. You and him partner's right. I said raising my hand up ready for him to lie. He was about to until he saw my hand. " Yes mane" he said looking down. "Well you gone turn against him. You gone start giving us the money. We want 800,000k every two weeks. Y'all some big time drug dealers right. Now once I see you running out of money or you stop doing what I said you dead bitch" I said punching the fuck outta him. "Ahhhhhhh, uhh, FFFFFuck. No mane I ain't doing that." He got me fucked up. Kenya punched that bitch in the face. "Say that again bitch. We want right answers only" Kenya said. We all surrounded him. "You got 5 seconds to answer" I said. "5 4 3 2 1" we said and the bitch ain't Answer. We all popped that nigga. "Shittt, FFFFFuck, Ahhhh, okay mane ok imma do it" he said crying in pain music to my ears. "You ain't have a fucking choice" I said. I got the workers to put that nigga on his mission. I made shore I had niggas watching him everywhere he went. Before I left I made shore everything was how it was suppose to be and my money wasn't going down or missing.

"Aye, so back to what happened yesterday. Lonzo what the fuck wrong with you" Kendall said as we was walking out of the trap. Oh almost forgot about that I'ma get that bitch back. TRUST ME. "That bitch got something hard coming her way" I said I already had my plan together. "So you hitting females now" Kenya said. "You better leave that fucking girl alone. You started that shit with her. I would have did the same shit. Why you even speak on her kid like that" Kendall said. "Mane get the fuck outta my face with that shit man" I said going to my car. I ain't got time for this shit. Imma do what ever I want to that bitch. "Mane, you almost killed both of them nigga. You must have lost your fucking mind" Kenya said. That nigga Trey been left just noticed. "Y'all two fucking niggas ain't my fucking dad" I said getting irritated. "You ain't have to do luxury like that that's all I'm saying" Kenya said. I just noticed that he been defending Luxury and not the bitch he was talking too. He must be feeling her or some shit. " What you feeling Luxury or some" I said if he did I didn't want him too. I don't know why though. "Shit, ........ she is some a nigga would want" he said I got mad a little because their was a lot of things I wanted to do to her, but I ain't gone show it. "Wasn't you talking to her friend though" I said tryna make that nigga remember. "Me and her friend was talking about her. She wanted her friend to have a nigga in her life so she tried to put me on. So, I said yeah I'ma fuck with that" Kenya said. Them niggas was looking at me weird I didn't even respond. I hoped in my car and pulled off. I guess it's a competition then and I'ma win this bitch. Watch my work.

KENYA POV

I know this nigga ain't mad when he tried to kill the girl. "This nigga really mad about this shit. Didn't he try to kill her yesterday" I said reminiscing the situation. "Hell yeah, him and everything about him fucked up. He might as well stop tryna get her. She ain't gone be with him. If she do some wrong with ole girl" Kendall said. We all know how this nigga get down. But I already know it's competition. I'ma get what I want. She ain't gone even give him a chance. I daped Kendall up and pulled off. I'm about to start making my moves today. I just hope this shit don't come between our brotherhood. But I don't depend on him anyway I got my own trap own workers and all that shit I don't need shit from him. I own strip clubs, grocery stores, corner stores and everything so the police won't be on my ass. I'm calling up Queen now.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Kenya: Damn I thought you wasn't gone answer my calls I called you twice.

Queen: Uhmmm.... What do you want.

Kenya: You ain't gotta be scared we gone make sure he don't fuck with y'all that's a promise. That nigga was in the wrong not y'all. But I wanted to see if you can still get me a date or hangout with Luxury.

Queen: How I know you ain't lying you could just be saying that. Y'all homies and y'all gone do whatever for each other. I don't want Luxury in that kind of situation especially because she got a baby boy.

Kenya: That's true. But yall wasn't playing with our money so it's different. I would never let a man hurt a women momma taught me better. But if you want protection. I wanna be with her for a date or some. I promise I ain't gone let nobody hurt her or her baby.

Queen: Oh ok I'm trusting you. If she come back with a scratch that's your ass. I'ma get you with her for a date or hangout and the rest on you now get off my line somebody important calling me.