chapter two.

Craig - Monday Afternoon

Lunch, I'm sitting at the lunch table. Tweek copying Token's chemistry homework as Clyde sits proudly with Kenny's papers in front of him. Closing my eyes, I lean on my folded arms on the table, "C-Craig?" I feel Tweek shaking my arm.

"What?" I look up slightly.

He points at my bag, "I t-think y-your phone's r-ringing- gAh!" I take my arms of the table, looking at Tweek as I grab my phone out of my bag, "W-who is it?"

Looking at the screen, I sigh, "It's Stan," Placing the phone against my ear, I pat Tweek's shoulder, "Thanks Tweekers."

He smiles, "N-no problem."

Walking off to the corridor to the bathrooms, I lean against the wall, "What, Marsh?" My monotonous voice echoes through the corridor, "Shouldn't you be kissing Wendy or something?"

"Fuck off with the hostility, Craig-" He responds, "Ken's looking for you- He still doesn't have your number, Craig-o."

I hum, "Sure, but why call me? Aren't you in the cafeteria?"

"Nah, we're outside, come meet us."

"Flex," I hang up, before walking to my table and grabbing my stuff, "Ken wants to talk to me, and the dudes want to meet, so I'll see you guys in Chem."

"Later, dude," Token sticks up an okay sign, "Don't do something stupid."

"Okay mom."

Stan - Monday Afternoon

"The Craig has arrived," Cartman claps his hands as I look at the taller male, "I don't understand why you hang out with them, honestly."

Craig flips him off, "We have history."

I snort, "What do you mean? Last time I checked that you guys actually were hanging out, was in freshmen year." Craig grins, rolling his eyes.

"I don't know, this school is full of fucking clowns, they are like the only people that are fucking sane," Craig leans back against the wall of the school, "And there's no way I'm fucking hang out with Wendy and shit, the last thing I want is them talking about their asses."

Kyle laughs, "But I get what you mean, everyone else can fuck off."

"Yeah," Kenny laughs, "Weren't you and Tweek a thing at one point?" Craig shudders, making me raise my eyebrows.

"I guess so?" He shrugs, "Things change, times change. Tweek is a cool guy but it just didn't work out. It's kinda hard to talk to him, remembering what we used to be is so... fucking weird."

"Oof-" Kyle looks down at the ground, "But- Kenny- weren't you and Butters dating at some point? Every time I mention Butters in front of some people, they're like "I miss when Kenny and Butters were" a thing, pretty fucking annoying."

"Who wasn't dating Butters at some point?" I joke, "But yeah?"

"What can I say?" Kenny shrugs, looking at Craig, "I date around, haven't found the one yet- But I think I'm close." Craig bites his bottom lip, as Kenny does some overly sexual moves.

"Fucking Hell-" Cartman gags, "Get a fucking room."

Kenny - Monday Evening

I'm sitting outside, on the run-down couch owned by our neighbors. Lighting a cigarette with the last bit of juice in my lighter, I sigh with a heavy heart while sitting on the sofa back. The stars above the snowy peaks, the moon as a crescent and the minimal light from the single lamppost makes me feel at ease.

"I knew I'd find you here."

"Oh hey, Craig."

He sits next to me, "You cold?"

"Nah-" I look at him, not knowing his eyes looked better at night. I froze, "I- uh-" Craig snickers and I roll my eyes.

"Mind passing me a cigarette?"

"Don't have juice though," I shake my lighter.

"It's fine, I brought mine," He flips out neon orange lighter and he lights the cigarette in his hand, "Did you get scolded for not "having" your homework?"

Shaking my head, I smile, "Teacher didn't even notice me in the back," I scratch the back of my head, before flipping up my hood to shield my ears, "You?"

"I did it the day we got it."

"Fucking nerd."

"Fuck you," He pushes me off the sofa back and onto the sofa seats, I look up at him and I huff, my breath fogging up in his face, a mixture of smoke and cold air, "Do you still want my number?"

I shrug, "Only if you want to."

"Okay then."

Giving him my phone, I smile as he types his number and adds a name, "I think you better get going," I say looking at him, "I'll see you tomorrow anyways."

"Cool, I'll see you then."

Digging his hands in his pockets, he stands up. His vans crushing the gravel beneath him. He waves before walking off, "Adios McWhoremick."

"Bye dork."