chapter thirty-one.

Craig - Saturday Evening

"Can you pay for us too?" Stan jokes in the back.

Looking at Kenny before turning to them, I shrug, "I dunno, are you my boyfriend?" Stepping on the gas, I continue following Token, Stan didn't respond, "That's what I thought." We pull up in front of some fucking fancy-ass mall, all four of us walk to Token and the rest.

"Oh fuck, I didn't know Heidi was here," Kyle whispers to us, "The dance is going to be so fucking awkward," I agree with him.

"They just had to bring their girlfriends," I shake my head, as I hold Kenny's hand.

Stan wraps his arm around Kyle, "We're such hypocrites."

All four of us laugh before heading to the group, Token walks us to the shop, letting us wander around and re-group later to buy all our things. Kenny and I split up, he goes with Bebe and Tweek. Clyde and I walk together to find some stuff, it's fucking great that we're okay again.

Anyways, Clyde and I settle for us both to get suits for the dance. Clyde went for a grey suit with white, and I went completely black, you know- Going back to my emo roots. Now, we're just hanging out with Tweek, Bebe and Kenny. Bebe just tried on her dress and she looks really good, Tweek looks nice in his dress shirt and fitted pants, now I'm just waiting for Kenny to come out with his suit. 

Kenny calls for Bebe to help him and honestly now I'm even more curious.

Kenny - Saturday Evening

"Hey bitch" Bebe slides the curtain open and closed, "What's up?"

She looks at my two choices, "Help me choose, the only thing I know looks good on me is a fucking hoodie," I rub my face, "What the fuck do I do?" She holds two

"Go for red," Bebe nods, "Brings out your eyes, according to Wendy. I mean that's what she told me when I was wearing red. Anyways, you got this," I stick my thumb up.

"Thanks, Beebs."

She blows a kiss, "No problem, Ken," She opens the curtain, "Fuck them up," She closes the curtain again and I put on the suit, why am I nervous? Why the fuck am I nervous? Because this is the first time you're dressing nicely? I dunno, just a thought Kenneth McCormick.  Looking one last time in the mirror, I fix my sleeves before stepping out. 

"Damn!" Bebe starts clapping as I step out, "Looking good!"

Clyde cheers for me, "Holy shit- Nice!" Tweek joins in with Clyde. Kyle and Stan walk into and Stan sticks his thumbs up as Kyle nods, impressed.

"Jesus Christ-" Stan whistles, "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

Now, just the final reaction. Craig's just sitting there looking at me, blinking slowly. Kyle chuckles, "Looks like someone can't handle it," Stan laughs, "It being in the presence of Kenneth McCormick."

Stan starts fanning Craig's face, "Fuck-" He says slowly, "Me."

"Been there, done that," I respond, making everyone laugh. Everyone starts regrouping so I head back to change again, as I pull my shirt over my head, the curtain slides open and Craig walks in, "Hey douchebag," He doesn't say anything as he sits down on the stool in the corner of the room, just looking at me as I pull my pants up, "Hello?" I wave my hand in front of his face.

"I wasn't expecting you to look that good, to be honest," Craig stands up as soon as I'm done, "You looked amazing, holy shit- How the fuck do you look good in everything?"

"You said that last time," I laugh, grabbing his hand as we step out of the changing room to buy our stuff, "But you're way too fucking nice, I'm really happy you think I look good."

Craig smiles as we walk to the group, "It's because it's true," He says, "You're gonna be the shit at the party, I bet."

"No cap?"

"No cap."

( another shorter chapter, heads up for longer ones. ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ˢᵐᵘᵗˀˀ ʷʰᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷˢˀˀ )