chapter twenty-five.

Stan - Thursday Morning:

We sit in homeroom as the teacher addresses the class, I spin the pen in my hand, "As we all know, we have a senior assembly today and I'll expect all of you to be there, or there will be serious consequences."

Cartman scoffs behind me. "It's not that serious if you're getting boned by Mr. Mackey in the disabled toilet!" He shouts, the class erupts in laughter as I sit back in my chair.

"Eric Cartman!" She exclaims. "Go to the principal!" Cartman stands up and he digs his hands in his hoodie's pocket as he leaves the classroom. She turns around again to scribble the time of the assembly on the board. Kenny taps my shoulder and I turn around, seeing the paper ball in his hand, I nod, snorting.

He throws the ball but it only reaches Craig's feet, he picks up the ball and looks at us. "Throw it," Kenny semi-whispers as the teacher continues explaining what will be discussed in the assembly. Craig shakes his head as Kenny mocks him. "C' mon, you do baseball, do it."

Craig rolls his eyes as he looks at me and then at Ken. "Fine," he turns back to the front. The teacher is still facing the front and he throws the ball.

Smack!

Right against the back of her head and the class is silent, but Kenny lets out a chuckle, then Craig, then Token, then me, then the entire class. The teacher turns around to look at the class and everyone goes silent. She doesn't say anything, and it looks like she's about to cry. So she just excuses us and we all leave. 

"Headshot," Token says as the class walks to science.

Sliding in my seat next to Wendy, I sigh heavily. "Why the fuck are you sighing like that?" She asks me.

"It's-"

"You don't have to tell me, I know," she shushes me. "Heidi told me, she kinda screamed it at me. It's kinda tragic, I feel bad for her." I look at her confused, she shrugs. "I'm telling the truth, Wendy doesn't lie, that's my new slogan."

"I honestly don't care." Softly, I ask her. "Did you tell someone about it? Or are you the only one who's not supposed to know, but does?" Wendy tilts her head.

"Wendy never lies," she repeats. "It's only me."

"You can tell people."

"Okay, that's good, because I did."

"What happened to "Wendy never lies"?" I ask her, laughing.

"I didn't tell them who your boyfriend is," she smiles. "Just that you're finally off the market." She chuckles, "Tell him that he's a lucky guy."

"Will do, thanks Wends."

"No problem, Stanley."

Kenny - Thursday Afternoon:

Sitting outside, I stick the dying cigarette in my mouth as Stan and Cartman throw rocks at the staff's cars. Cartman bends down to pick up another rock and I cup my mouth as Craig reaches for the chip bag. "Damn boy! He thicc!" I shout, Craig chuckles as he eats chips.

Cartman slaps his ass. "You think? Maybe I should go for a Patreon or like an OnlyFans."

"Yessir! Make that money, honey," Stan says as the rock he throws lands directly on Mr. Mackey's car. "Bullseye." I hear some voices approach our spot.

"Watch out," Craig doesn't look up from his phone. "I think the entirety of the student council is approaching," And of course, Wendy, Heidi, Bebe, and some other girls walk around the corner. Stan juggles the rocks in his hands as cartman whistles.

"Hey Stan," Wendy waves at him. "Hey, guys." I wave at her as Craig nods, still looking at his phone. Cartman doesn't look at them, and honestly, I'm not surprised. What I actually am surprised about is that Heidi's at school, and here, when the guy that took her boyfriend is right there.

"What's up?" I ask Wendy.

"We just wanted to remind you guys that the dance is tomorrow, so no rush," Bebe laughs. "Also dates are required, also we kicked out the freshmen and sophomores, just FYI."

There's an unnatural silence between us as Craig's fingers tapping his screen as the background ambiance. Bringing my knees to my chest, I feel like saying something stupid, but I know it'll just make things worse. Looking at Heidi who's about to cry, the only thought crossing my mind is the fact that I feel like they probably should go.

Craig looks up in the direction I'm looking at, and he nods slowly. "Not shaming you guys because I know I'll get fucking expelled, but you know that the guy that technically took away Heidi's boyfriend... is right there," he says carefully, Wendy narrows her eyes and sighs. "Yeah, I think you should go."

Consoling Heidi, Wendy, Bebe and the rest of the girls leave our spot making Cartman turn around. Stan groans, throwing the stone in his hand against the wall next to Craig. "Well said, but next time you should be a little more sensitive," Stan facepalms.

"You're saying that to the guy that won the "most emotionless guy in the grade" at the junior party," Cartman speaks for the first time in 5 minutes. "Do you think he knows what sensitive means?"

"Yeah and? I won the "most attractive guy in the grade" as well," Stan shrugs.

"Hah, fuck you," Craig flips him off. "Also I won the "nicest eyes of the guys in the grade"."

"I won the "nicest ass of the guys in the grade"," he challenges Craig.

"I won the "nicest body of the guys in the grade"," Craig looks down at his phone. "Sit down emo, you can't one-up me."

"No-one can justify that," Stan rolls his eyes.

"I can," I stick up my hand.

"Shut up, Kenny," Cartman and Stan state simultaneously as Craig laughs.