chapter ten.

Craig - Saturday Early Morning

After we finished, I wanted him to do his thing. Exhausted, I don't really mind that Kenny's wrapped around me as he softly kisses my mouth, my cheeks, and jaw. As soon as he reaches my neck, several shocks are sent down my spine making me shiver. He looks up at me, "Are you okay? Or do you want me to stop?" I'm too tired. 

"No- Don't stop, I'm okay," I respond. He smiles and continues. He stops at the side of my neck, before kissing it long and hard, "Fuck me," I say, it just slipped out.

"Sure, when?" Kenny smirks, looking up at me. He takes his phone out of his pocket and he looks in the camera. "Jesus Christ, you really fucked me up," He traces the red mark on the side of his mouth, and the bites on his chest, "I hope this goes away."

"It's easy for you to say," I place my head next to Kenny's to look at my face, "I've got three fucking hickeys on my jaw, and my fucking parents are home tomorrow."

"I bet Tricia has makeup or something to cover it up," He reassures me.

"It's not like she's gonna help me, that little shit. Plus, she's gonna fucking tell them anyways even if she helps me," I groan, "I guess I'll see you next year."

"Or we go to the supermarket to buy some cheap concealer or whatever it's called," He stands up, "Come on." I stand up too and I grab my hat and the rose. With Kenny still wearing my jacket.

Together, we walk to the small convenience store close to the school. Opening the door for Kenny, we enter the store. "Do you think this one will work?" I ask Kenny, as I hold up a bottle of concealer.

"Check the shade first though, that's what Karen always told me," Kenny walks over to me, and grabs two bottles before placing them against my face, "This one," He holds the bottle.

We walk to the counter and there's nobody there, Kenny places the bottle on the counter as I ring the bell. Now that we're in the light, I look at the deep red mark on the corner of his mouth. I hold up my hand and I softly hold his face as I rub the mark with my thumb.

"C-C-Craig?"

Both of us turn to the counter, Tweek's standing there, "Woah- Tweek?" I lean on the counter, "Since when do you work here?"

Tweek shrugs, "E-Ever since I-I got fired from my parents' coffee shop- gAh!" He tells us, "Why are you guys up so l-l-late?"

Before I can answer, Kenny steps in front of me, "Because we're on a date."

"O-O-Oh okay, I'll just- nGh- check t-t-this out for you guys," He scans the bottle, "Anything e-else?"

"No, thanks Tweek," I take my wallet out of my pocket as Kenny leaves, "I'm sorry about that, Tweekers," He smiles.

"I-It's fine! G-go get 'em, tiger," He hands me the small plastic bag. I wave before leaving the small convenience store, Kenny's sitting on the sidewalk.

Kenny - Saturday Early Morning

"Hey," Craig sits next to me, his immediate warmth hitting me, "Are you okay?" I shake my head and he rubs my arm.

"I'm sorry for that, I just wanted Tweek outta our business," I shrug, "Do you want me to help you put on the concealer or something?" I ask him and he nods, "Okay then."

Taking the cap off of the bottle, I smear the tan liquid on Craig's jaw and neck. Trying my best to blend it, I narrow my eyes. Done and happy with my final product, I screw the cap back on the small bottle of concealer, "How does it look?" Craig asks me, "Is it convincing?"

"It looks good, and convincing," I look up at the sky, "We should probably go home, otherwise there's no way I'm gonna be allowed in the house."

"Same," Craig sighs, "Let's go," He stands up and grabs my hand to pull me up. Grabbing his hand, we walk down the road. He squeezes my hand softly as the wind blows. Happy that I am still wearing Craig's jacket, I lean against his shoulder.

We walk into my street, seeing the couch in the distance, I feel a deep sadness come over me. I don't want to go home, I don't want to go away from Craig and I don't want to be stuck with my drunk dad again. As soon as we reach my door, I sigh standing in front of the raven-haired, blue-eyed Craig. "Thanks for today, Craig."

"You too, Ken," He smiles. We hug, and I rest my head on his shoulder, "I'll text you when I get home okay?"

"Yeah."

He waves at me before he walks away. I smile as he turns away, waving at me one last time. I step onto the steps of my house and I open the unlocked door. Nobody's awake, luckily. I sneak into my room, before closing the door softly. Turning on the lights, I crash onto my bed.

That just happened.

I feel the corner of my mouth, the red blotch is still there when I look in the mirror. Changing out of my clothes, I notice that I still am wearing his jacket. I hug it tightly, imagining it was him.

Tonight was great.

Thank you, Craig.