chapter thirty-eight.

Stan - Monday Evening

It's 9:38 right now and we need to start slow-dancing in 7 minutes. That fucking sucks since this wasn't supposed to be a formal event, but it is what it is. I'm sure that before we know it, we're at Bebe's house, just vibing and fucking around. But for now, we need to fucking throw it back to Beethoven or whatever classical music bullshit they're gonna start playing.

Mr. Mackey takes the microphone off the stand and taps it, trying to get our attention, "Okay students, I hope you're ready for the night of your life, m'kay?" The mass of students groan in unison as Mr. Mackey completely ignores us, "Now go ahead and grab yourself a partner, the music will start playing soon. And if I don't see someone dancing, then you're out, m'kay?"

"This is such bullshit!" Someone yells.

Looking around for Kyle, I can't find him anywhere. Nearly bumping into random people, I see Kenny and Craig, already with each other arms around them. Everyone around me is scurrying around to their partner as I try my best to find Kyle's red hair.

"There you are," I hear Kyle behind me, he smiles as I look up at him, "Where were you?" I tell him that I was looking for him as he wraps his arms around me as I do the same. The only type of dancing I know is vibing in the mosh-pit. But it is what it is. Mr. Mackey patrols the hall to make sure everyone's dancing and with a partner.

This isn't dancing, everyone is just moving in circles. Kenny and Craig fucking waltz past us as if they've been dancing for years, "I didn't know Craig could dance?" I nod towards them, Kyle laughs.

"Neither did I."

Bebe and Clyde are in the middle of everything, like the extreme couple they are, "Since when do people dance? Is this something I never realized?" I ask Kyle, "I feel like I'm going to figure out a lot of things tonight."

"You look great tonight," Kyle smiles, "I just wanted to tell you, but I lost you. I'm sorry I'm so fucking bland compared to you," I scoff, shaking my head.

"I'm wearing black, you're wearing fucking velvet," I comment, making Kyle chuckle as I continue, "I'm the one that should be sorry."

"No."

"Yes."

Tweek - Monday Evening

Holding stiffly onto Heid's hands, "I-I'm so s-sorry, gAh! N-no pressure!" Heidi chuckles as she holds tightly onto me as she looks at Bebe and Clyde over my shoulder, "We c-can't compare," I sigh.

"We can try!" Heidi exclaims.

"H-Heidi-"

"C' mon! It'd be fun, Tweekers," Heidi holds onto my hands as she starts spinning around in circles, after breathing deeply, I nod, twitching less aggressively, "You got this! And remember I believe in you."

I don't know why that reminded me that much of Craig, but I smile. As we start spinning faster, and that's the only thing we did the entire dancing hour. Just spinning around in circles, it was fun watching everyone jump out of the way. We're reaching towards the end part of the hour as I look at Heidi, "D-do you trust me?"

Heidi nods, "Yeah, of course."

"O-Okay!"

Referring back to what I learned from my mom before I went to the formal dance a couple of years ago, I whisper into Heidi's ear what we're going to do, "What! You can do that? That's awesome!" I smile as she agrees.

"W-when I say go, follow my l-lead."

"Aye, aye."

The end of the song approaches as some of the pairs fall back, obviously, Clyde and Bebe are left. Kenny and Craig are still waltzing around, laughing loudly as they nearly bump into people.

The last notes play as I count my steps, "Go!" I exclaim, Heidi jumps up and I lift her as soon as the song ends. Holding her up till the last note plays.

Everyone claps as Clyde and Bebe finish by Bebe dipping Clyde. Craig and Kenny fall over each other, laughing even louder as people start clapping just as loud, "Very nice, students!" Mr. Mackey claps, "Thank you, everyone, and please enjoy your evening, m' kay?"

We all head back to our respective groups as the music starts playing again, "What the fuck!" Stan exclaims, "Why the fuck can you do that? Why can all of you fucking dance?" He looks at the six of us.

"Well, you know..." Bebe and Clyde start laughing, "We took dance classes because we're fucking extra."

"Oh, you're more than extra," Craig comments, scoffing.

"Shut up, douchebag," Stan continues, "Since when can you dance? What happened to the whole Tweek-cident?" Looking at Craig as he shrugs.

"He had an amazing and a fucking sexy dance partner," Kenny laughs, "I'm so sorry for elbowing you, loser," Craig rolls his eyes, wrapping his arm around Kenny as they start laughing, "I'm sorry-"

"Wow, amazing," Kyle jokes.

"And what about you?" Bebe questions me, "Since when does Tweek Tweak dance?"

"M-my mom made me take classes," I respond, "A-Also Heidi's r-really light, I d-didn't want to drop you."

"I can take a hit," Heidi leans on me.

Kyle - Monday Evening

All of us ditch the dance, we're all a little bit drunk except for the fucking alcoholics like Stan, Kenny, and Craig, "Where are we going again?" Stan links his arm with mine, "We're going to your place right, Beebs?" Bebe sticks up her thumbs.

"Fuck yeah! We're gonna get batshit drunk and we're not gonna sleep and-" Bebe continues, "And that's on absent white parents!"

"I can fuck with that," Craig responds, they high-five. Everyone starts having their conversations as we continue walking to the car park. We have a couple of minutes before splitting into our original carpool groups.

Stan, Nichole, Token, and I are in Craig's car.

Bebe and Kenny are in Clyde's car.

Tweek and Heidi are in Wendy's car.

Squeezing with Token and Stan in the back, Nichole gets the fucking privilege to sit in the passenger seat with AUX and the airconditioning, "This is fucking homophobic," Stan complains, "You're homophobic, Tucker."

"I'm gay," Craig responds, following Clyde's car.

"So fucking homophobic," I shake my head, "SMH."

"I'm not homophobic."

"How dare you, Tucker," Stan crosses his arms, "You're just out here, hating on the homosexuals. We're just like you, we're normal too."

Craig sighs, "I know it's a fucking joke, but you're both bi," He responds, "I'd be biphobic, not homophobic, so if you're gonna be a douchebag, do it right."

"Okay, Mr 4.3 GPA," Token comments.

Scoffing, Craig turns into the next street, "I do AP-classes, so it's a 5.0," Craig responds, "Okay Mr 4.3 GPA?"

Token hums, "What do you think Ms 4.7 GPA AP?" Token keeps it going.

Nichole shrugs, "What about Mr 4.3 GPA in the back?" Nichole asks.

"I have no idea, what's your proposal Mr 3.0 GPA?" Kyle looks at Stan.

"Fuck you guys," Stan scoffs.

"That's what you get for driving with the smartasses," Craig and Nichole fist bump.

"Stop simping over my girlfriend," Token jokes.

"Still gay."