chapter forty-two.

( note at the end of this chapter )

Craig - Thursday Afternoon

"Happy 3 months, Kenneth," I wrap my arm around Kenny as we walk down the hallway, he wraps his arm around my waist, "How does it feel? 3 months with the epitome of a douchebag?" He sticks out his tongue.

"Big words for a small guy," He grins, I shake my head, laughing, "It's about as bad as being tied down together with a whore, Craigory."

"So it's great then?"

He looks off to the side, ignoring my comment, "Oh fuck- I need to get something out of my locker, thank God for our detention" Sudden realization hits me too as I look at him as he worries, "You as well? We're such fucking idiots," Together we run back up the stairs to our lockers.

"Almost forgot this as well, you're right, I guess there is a plus point to getting fucking detention," I take out a small box from my locker, Kenny's a few lockers away as I manage to stuff it in my pocket, "What'd you forget?" He shushes me, not answering my question.

"Let's just get the fuck outta here," He wraps his arm around my waist, "Give it up for 3 months of constant horniness, smoking, and being gay," Kenny looks at me, "Right?" Rolling my eyes, I flip his hood over his head.

"Right, McWhoremick."

"Suck my dick, TuckerFucker."

"Already did."

Snorting, he leans against me as we walk back down the stairs. Heading outside, I think to myself as Kenny talks to me. Three months ago, I asked this guy to be my boyfriend. And it has been the fucking best, it's been so good and I'm so fucking pissed he wasn't the first person I dated.

One common trend, I've always had in every single relationship I was in. Never, never have I said I love you to that person. Not to Tweek, not to anyone else. But get this, I fucking love Kenny McCormick, I love him. There's no one else I can imagine myself with, there's no one I will feel as comfortable with as with him. I've never told him though.

Was I in love with him before he asked for my number? Yeah, but being "in love" is a strong set of words, and I don't think I loved him. I liked him, that's fucking right. After our first date, I was deadset on becoming his boyfriend, and now? Everything feels right, every movie we watch, every conversation we have, every day I'm with him, everything.

"Craig? Spacing out again?" Kenny waves his hand in front of my face,  I nod as we finally get to my car. Opening the doors, we step into my car, "Where are we heading? Please tell me that we're doing something nice for 3 months."

"We're going to the first place that I realized that I liked Kenneth McCormick, I don't think you know him," I start the car, stepping on the gas as Kenny snickers, "I got some stuff behind you, you check it out if you want to," He reaches for the plastic bag behind him on the passenger seat.

He nods, looking through the groceries I got from the store before going to school, "Nice selection, and I'm fucking starving," He sifts through the bag, "So we're going to Stark's right?" I nod, leaning forwards as I scratch my calf.

"Yeah, I didn't know you had enough brain cells to figure that out," I ridicule him, "Kidding, I fucking hope that it isn't going to start raining," We both look at the fat fucking rainclouds in front of us.

"It'll be fine and maybe, just maybe, it's going to snow," He looks over at me, "Relax, okay bitch-baby?"

Kenny - Thursday Evening

"Okay loser," Craig nods, "Damn, I can't believe it's been three months, the end of this senior year is going to be fucking wild," I look over at him, as he turns onto the path to Stark's pond. We step out, me carrying the bag and Craig carrying our backpacks.