chapter nineteen.

Kenny - Tuesday Evening

We drove away in Craig's car, but we maybe forgot to tell the guys that we were leaving. The songs being played on the radio are shit, but I don't want to make the silence between me and Craig grow. 

It starts to rain, droplets trickle down on the passenger-side window. He looks at me quickly, before keeping his eyes on the road again, "What's up?" He asks me. "You seemed down during the party- You know I get worried about you."

Huffing, I look at him as he changes gears. "Everything's kinda messed up in my head right now, I'm just trying to figure out some thoughts, you know?" Craig hums, nodding.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me, taking his hat off his head and placing it on my head in a split second.

"Everything, Karen, Stan, Kyle," I pull his hat over my ears.

"And why do you worry about them?"

"I worry about Karen because she's growing up in a toxic household, she's supposed to be part of a family, not a bunch of rats. I worry about Stan because he got kicked out of his house, and how his dad is all of a sudden homophobic towards him, scares me. I worry about Kyle because I don't want him to lose his super best friend, and I want him to be with Stan not with the chick Cartman dated," I respond.

"Can you do anything about it now?"

"No-"

"Then why are you worrying now?"

Crossing my arms, I sigh. "I just do that, I worry, maybe Tweek and I aren't as different but I still worry," I place my hand on his hand that's resting on the gear stick. "I also worry about you, Craig, you don't always have to be so tough all the time."

His hand tenses. "Kenny, don't worry about me, please," he stops at the red light. "I need to do that, not you. Fuck- You're way too fucking nice, I don't want you to get stepped on."

"I won't."

Craig pulls over in front of his house, I slide out of the car door and walk to the front door, shivering. He locks the car before reaching into his back pocket for the keys. We enter the dark house and we walk up the stairs, to his room. Craig checks on Tricia who's sleeping and then we lock the door to his room.

Laying down on his floor, he takes off his hoodie and he takes his hat off my head. Before he sits down next to me, he fills a water bottle and places it next to me. We just kinda look at each other as the crickets and rain are loud outside, "Why are you so nervous all of a sudden? You wanted this," Craig laughs.

"Yeah, I know!" I exclaim, offended. "I'm just uncomfortable as the bottom."

"There's no way I'm letting you top me."

"Too late," pressing him against his floor, I bring my face close to his. "Any last words?"

"Bottom," he laughs. Pressing our lips together. He parts his lips slightly, allowing me to slip inside. Moving his hands to my jaw as he moves around, meeting my tongue somewhere in the middle. I feel the steel bar of Craig's piercing as I wrap my hand around his neck.

"Do you like that?" I whisper in his ear, he opens his eyes to look at me, "I know you do, you still think you're a top?" Craig chuckles, resting his head on the floor.

"Nah, you're still the switch, leave the top work to me," He bites his lip, but I cut him off as I grab his neck harder.

"Are you sure about that, fucker?" I lick his jaw, "Say it, I want you to fucking say it." I hiss in his ear, making sure to feel shudders running through his body.

"That's hot," he chuckles as he squirms beneath me. "You're the fucking bottom, leave the topping to me, dumbass." I release the pressure from his neck as he breathes in deeply.

Practically ripping his shirt off, I continue kissing him. Biting his bottom lip as I allow my hands roam over his bare chest as he quivers beneath me. My hands itch for the hem of my shirt before I pull it off. My body yearns for him as I pull him up against me, still kissing each other, his hand traces my stomach.

"Are you ready?" I ask him, he looks at me and nods, I roll off of him. He wrings his sweatpants off but he stops. "What's up?" I wipe the corners of my mouth.

"Nothing," he takes his sweatpants off. "Just thought of something."

"Come here then."