chapter twenty.

Craig - Wednesday Morning

Good guys finish last. 

Resting my head on Kenny's arm is a feeling that I never thought I'd need. We did it for the first time at my place. Jesus Christ. Why does he smell so goddamn good? This is so fucking unfair, I furrow my eyebrows. Knowing that Kenny's asleep, I sit up. Kenny grunts, and for a second, I thought I saw his eyes open. Sliding off the bed and landing on my feet, I walk to my closet. Grabbing jeans and a hoodie from my closet, I change quickly. As I grab Kenny's clothes from the floor, I look at my alarm on the nightstand.

5:55 am. 

Brushing my teeth, I look around for my hat. Finding it next to my phone on the floor, I scroll down through the messages. Most are from Stanley Marsh. Couple messages from Clyde and two from... Tweek?

Tweek:

T: Craig????????????

T: Where r u?????? Stan is looking for u???????????????

Jesus Christ, I forgot how this guy typed.

C: woah tweek, i left the party

C: sorry for not texting you 

Rolling my eyes, I swipe to the next chat.

Stanley:

S: Dude!!

S: You left the fucking party didn't you??

S: You left me :(

S: Whatever, I'm crashing at Wendy's

S: Text me back if you stopped butt-fucking Ken

C: emo alert

C: i left the party cuz i was bored

C: you should've too ngl

C: ill pick you after school

Motherfucker (Clyde):

M: Hgey carig

M: Imn drunk

M: O just watnead to tell you that I lvoe youuuu

M: No homo thogud

C: good, imagine if you were homo

C: you're fucking stupid

Turning my phone off, I see that it's 6:17 am. Looking at Kenny, he rolls over to his side, still asleep. I'll wake him in a couple of minutes, I think. Yawning, I stretch before sitting down in bed, next to him. Scrolling through my feed on Instagram, I click on a couple of accounts before finally waking Kenny.

Placing my hand on his forehead, I shake him softly with my other hand, "Hey, wake up," I speak, Kenny sighs as he stretches. "Kenny?" He opens his left eye.

"What?" He looks at me. "Oh- Morning Craig," He arches his back as he stretches, his body snapping back into place. Both of his eyes open as he sits up. "What time is it?" I look at my phone.

"6:32," I slide off the bed. "We're leaving at 7:15 so I can drop Trish at her school as well."

Kenny - Wednesday Morning

"Woah, look at you, taking the big brother initiative," I grin at Craig. "Okay, I'll get ready." I scratch my head, sleepily as I walk to my pile of clothing on the floor.

"You don't have to wear that, you know?" Craig raises his eyebrow. "You can borrow some shit out of my closet," I walk to his closet, butt-naked. Ignoring me, he walks back into his bathroom.

Opening Craig's closet's doors, I see a whole array of different shades of blue, grey and black. Laughing to myself, I pull out a pair of grey sweatpants, a blue flannel long sleeve, and a white shirt. I don't think anyone cares or knows, that I am, in fact, the layering king. 

"Why the fuck is your closet so boring?" I call out to Craig, I hear him laugh in the bathroom.

"It's nice and boring, just the way I fucking like it," he responds, walking to me. "Shit- You got changed quickly, why the fuck do you look better in my clothes than I do?" Rolling my eyes, I punch his shoulder. 

"Hey- If- if- we were to get married, would you wear a dress or a suit? I'm going for the suit," I say as we walk down the stairs. "What if you wear the dress?" I ask him, excitedly, he snorts.

"Nah- I'm going for the suit."

"If you say so." I shrug.

"Why are you thinking about getting married?" he looks at me. "You know the dance is coming up right? You can wear a dress then."

We walk to the counter, "Yeah, I guess," I slap my forehead. "I don't have my bag, fuck."

"Oh shit, do you wanna go to your house?"

"Nah, I'll survive."

Craig - Wednesday Morning

Dropping Tricia off at her school, Kenny and I drive to ours. He shifts uncomfortably in his seat, and it throws me off, I look at him for a split second. Kenny looks at me and he rolls my eyes, "Why are you looking at me like that? You only let me top for the first part, do you think I'm okay?"

Shaking my head, I chuckle, "I said I'm sorry, like 20 times."

Kenny mocks me. "Uh-huh, sure Craigory Tucker," letting it go, we pull up into the parking lot of the school, stepping out of the car, I let Kenny out on the other side. "Merci," he winks, exaggeratedly. 

I think when people saw us walk into class, one conclusion could be made, and I was waiting for it to be said. Honestly, Stan's face said enough as I sat down next to Token and as Kenny walked up to Kyle. "Had fun?" Token doesn't look up from his iPhone 11 Pro as I rummage in my bag to find the Math homework I forgot to do.

"What?" I look up, he looks at me, "Oh- You meant the party right? It was alright, but it became fucking lame after a while, though," Token hums, nodding his head.

"Sure."

"What else do you want me to say?"

"Why'd you leave with Kenny?"

"I dunno."

"That explains why he's wearing your clothes," Token smirks, shoving his phone into his pocket. "Craig you can tell us- It's not like we'll be like "Ew, Craig is gay!", because we know." Rolling my eyes, I look off to the side. 

"Nothing happened," I say, firmly, "Fucking drop it, Mr. Token Black."

"Aye, aye, Mr. Craigory Tucker."