chapter thirteen.

Craig - Monday Afternoon

Rolling my eyes, we wander down the street. Still leaning on Kyle because of my ankle, Cartman mocks Kenny. We hear panting behind us and Stan runs towards us, "You could've at least waited for me, Jesus Christ," He huffs, "Bunch of assholes."

"Look, man, we don't wanna be involved with your relationship crisis with a girl that cares more about her "best friend" than you," I respond, as Kyle almost dies of laughing, "Just take the L, Stan."

Kenny covers his mouth as he chortles, "Oh fuck dude, you're ex-girlfriend is a lesbo!" Cartman snickers, "It looks like she might hook up with you-know-who!" The four of us trip over each other as we laugh, Stan shakes his head.

"This is why I hate all of you," He folds his arms across his chest, "Let's just fucking go." The five us walk down the path, still laughing about Wendy and Stan. We walk into the arcade that's been open for years, ever since we were in primary school. Kenny and Stan buy tickets, as Cartman goes to the toilet. Leaving me and Kyle alone, I lean against the awkwardly placed Fussball table. 

"It's been years," Kyle looks around, "Almost as old as we are, damn," I nod, agreeing with him. The place is nearly empty, I'm shocked that it's still running. Someone also still works here, a kid from the grade below us, that's also very surprising. Kyle leans on the Fussball table next to me, as Stan and Kenny walk up to us.

"What are we doing first?" Kyle asks us as soon as Cartman back, "I like all of the games here, so I legit don't mind, dudes," The five of us look around.

"How about we play pool?" Kenny suggests, "We can do teams, one of three and one of two?" We all agree and we walk over to the ancient pool table. Stan, Kyle and I are one team, Cartman and Kenny both said they were good enough to beat us.

"I don't think you have the facilities for that, big man," Kyle grimaces, "Good luck, douchebags," He then turns to me and Stan, "I fucking suck, so you two have to carry me, okay?" Stan and I look at each other before rolling our eyes.

"Don't worry about it, Broflovski," I comment, "We're so good, right Stan?" I grab the cue ball and a cue stick, "You guys all right with this cue?" Both of them nod, Stan's up first. He pockets two of the solid balls, Cartman pockets one striped ball. Kyle's up, he hits one ball doesn't pocket. Kenny's turn, he looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Hey, Craig," He closes his left eye, "Watch this," Leaning over the pool table, Cartman snickers.

"If you miss this one, I'm never going to stop reminding you," I scoff, "Good luck, McCormick," Kyle rolls his eyes as Cartman grabs the chalk, Stan is watching with me. It was an easy shot, so I wasn't surprised that he pockets a ball and another one, but he misses the third one. Sarcastically I clap, "Easy shots, only two stars."

"Like you're better," Kenny clicks his tongue, "C' mon pretty boy, flex your skills then."

"Is that a dare?" I raise both my eyebrows as I lean on the cue, "You asked for it," Leaning over the table, I close my left eye. Pocketing one ball, I hit another one and before I try to pocket the third one, I look up at them, "How much money are you gonna give me when I pocket this one?"

Kenny - Monday Afternoon

"Five dollars, nothing more," Kyle sticks up his hands, "Anyone going higher?"

"Six bucks," Cartman scratches his chin, "There's no way he's doing another one," I look at him and the cue ball.

"20," I state, grinning.

Craig raises his eyebrows, "Twenty?" He tilts his head, "Damn, you legit want me to lose," Cartman "ooh's" us as Kyle and Stan simultaneously grimace, "A'ight, can't wait for those twenty bucks," He bites his bottom lip as he shifts his cue into the right place facing the cue ball.

Conveniently, Cartman and Kyle went to get some snacks from the vending around the corner and Stan's just looking around, dazed, "Can I watch?" I step closer to Craig, "Up close?" Brushing my shoulder against his back, I lean with my head on his shoulder.

"Are you trying to mess up my bet?" Craig grins, "Your games won't fucking work on me," Humming, I bring my mouth closer to his ear. He shivers, trying to focus on his shot. Making sure that Stan's gazing at the girls at the counter, I nip his ear.

"I remember your favorite sound?" I murmur, "' Cause I do," He looks at me, biting his tongue. Putting the cue down, he turns around. He grabs my face, as he squeezes my cheeks, "Aroused are we?" Craig rolls his eyes, clicking his tongue.

"Nice try," He closes his left eye slowly- letting go of my face- as he turns back to the table, he aims, shoots, hits a ball and misses. Stan looks at me and Craig, "Oops." He smirks. Rolling his eyes as I bite the inside of my mouth, Stan tells Kenny and Cartman that Craig missed the shot. Cartman celebrates as Kyle groans.

"Fuck yeah! Pay up, Tucker!" Cartman grins as he high-fives me, "20 bucks, easy money!" I laugh, keeping my eyes on Craig. Kyle and Stan are standing opposite him, clearly angry.

"What was that for?" Stan exclaims, "We could've made really good points!" Craig crosses his arms, tilting his head to the side.

"Yeah!" Kyle joins in with Stan, "Now Kenny's bank balance is finally over fucking 0 bucks! What the fuck, dude?" 

Craig shrugs. "I have my reasons," He looks at me.