chapter twenty-seven.

Craig - Friday Afternoon:

"The dance's been moved?" Stan repeats what Wendy told us, "Till when?" I scoff, leaning back in my spot.

"Monday, but we arranged that we get a senior skip day, on Tuesday, just so we can get batshit drunk," Wendy looks at her clipboard as Nichole nods, "Any complaints?" Kyle, Stan, Cartman, Kenny and I look at each other but we say nothing.

"Alright," Nichole smiles, "We'll see you guys Monday, " Both of them wave before leaving our spot.

"That's kinda shit, " Kyle says, with his arm around Stan, after the silence. Kenny just leans against the wall as he yawns.

Shrugging I stretch, "I mean- I kinda expected it to happen." Stan rolls his eyes. It feels weird to look at them, Stan's head on Kyle's shoulder. They look cute, don't get me wrong, but they're moving fast.

Shut up, asshole, you asked Kenny to be your boyfriend after 2 weeks.

Standing up, I crack my knuckles, "I'll be right back, " Stuffing my hands in my jacket's pocket, I say monotonously and I leave. Hearing the murmur of voices fade behind me, I sigh.

Maybe I am moving to fast. All of a sudden he's my boyfriend and now what? With Tweek, it was organized, but it was fake. Fuck me-

Walking into the cafeteria, I buy a juice box before heading out. But someone calls my name, "Craig!" Clyde waves at me, "Over here, " Sitting down next to Jimmy, I nod.

"What's up?"

"We miss you, man!" Clyde exclaims, "All of a sudden, I lost my best comrade to the douchebags of the school, " Token laughs as he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, I probably should hang out with you guys, " I scratch the back of my neck, "I've just been... Busy."

"Are you doing anything today?" Token asks me, "' Cause me and Jimmy thought I would be cool to head to the skate park, I bought a new board that I wanna test," He opens his bag to reveal a skateboard.

"Sure, I'll come."

"T-the more important question: how did you fit t-that in your bag? GaH!" Tweek asks Token as he twitches, "N-nevermind, d-don't mind me," I scoff, drinking from my juice box.

"You heard about the dance?" Clyde nudges me, "Dates only, you got one?" I shrug, "What does that mean? You're so vague sometimes."

"Woah Clyde, I didn't know you had that type of vocabulary," Token covers his mouth, acting surprised, "Fucking dumbass."

"Yeah, I have a date, to answer your question motherfucker," I say as I tie my shoelaces, "How about you dickheads?" I ask them.

"I'm going with Nichole, I asked her this morning," Token raises his hand.

"Bebe asked me this morning, so I'm going with her," Clyde wiggles his eyebrows, "Oh yeah, that's right, my girlfriend asked me."

"Y-y-y-you guys are so lame!" Jimmy exclaims, "I-I-I get to go without a date 'c-cause I'm in the student council," Clyde rolls his eyes.

"Stop flexing, Jim," Token jokes.

"S-s-says you," Jimmy responded, "R-r-r-roasted."

"What about you?" I nod towards Tweek, "Do you have a date?"

"M-me? Ah! Pressure!" Tweek exclaims, pulling his hair, "I-I don't know, y-yet!" 

"Woah, Tweek, calm down," I respond, "It's fine, no pressure."

"You better go to the dance, twitchy," Clyde punches Tweek's shoulder, "Woe is me! How else would we survive without our blonde bombshell." Tweek looks up at me and he rolls his eyes. Jimmy and Token laugh at him.