chapter thirty-nine.

Kenny - Monday Evening

We arrive at Bebe's house, the three of us go outside first to unlock the doors. Craig's car pulls up next to ours and then Wendy's. Walking over to Craig's car, he steps out, "Hey there," I wrap my arm around him, "You know you're my first boyfriend that isn't taller or shorter than I am?"

"What an honor," Craig scoffs, "You're the first one that isn't shorter than I am, give it up for the 5'10" squad," Kyle overhears our conversation and walks over to us.

"Nah, the 6-foot squad is superior, Token, get over here," Kyle says as Token walks up to us, "Remember when Craig was the tallest in the fucking grade? I'm happy times change," Craig flips them off.

"Returning to your roots?" Token mocks him, "Even your boyfriend can't fix it."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I lean on Craig's shoulder, Kyle gags, "Fuck you too, Kyle."

We head inside of Bebe's house and then straight upstairs. We all carry our individual bags, but like the Chad I am, I carry Craig's bag as well as mine. Bebe points at where she wants us to sleep, it doesn't matter in the end, but it's fun to do.

Taking turns, we change out of our suits and dresses. My new fit being Craig's hoodie and his sweatpants, Craig's being my hoodie and his sweatpants. As soon as everyone's back, Bebe brings up food, drinks, whatever the fuck people want.

"Okay losers," Bebe claps her hands, "We're playing truth or dare, whether you like it or not, I don't give a shit, anyways, I start! Nichole! Truth or dare."

"Truth," Nichole shrugs, "I'll own up to being a wuss," She chuckles.

"Hm- What's the most illegal thing you've done?" Bebe asks her.

"That's not fair," I say, "Nichole has never jay-walked in her life, let alone do something fucking illegal."

"We broke into the public swimming pool once, and went skinny dipping, that was fun," Nichole confesses, directly after me, "Oops, I guess I'm not as innocent as everyone thought I was."

"Nah, that's Heidi's title," Cartman points at Heidi.

"I'm choosing Tweekers," Nichole nudges him, "Truth or dare?"

"T-Truth, gAh!" He exclaims, "I hate doing f-fucking dares."

"Pussies," Cartman coughs.

"Hm, okay, just to stir up things," She whispers something in Bebe's ear who grins, "Okay, okay, okay. Tweek, babe, who is the sexiest person in the room right now, right here?" Everyone 'oohs' him as he looks around the room.

"T-That's fucking m-mean," He sighs, "F-Fine."

"You have to be honest," Bebe points at him, "We're counting on it Tweekers."

"Eh- U-u-uhm, I guess..." Tweek picks on his nails, "I think... uh- ᶜʳᵃᶦᵍ?" He grimaces as he looks at us, I shrug.

"I tend to agree with the man," I say, looking over at Tweek, "Very nice."

"I'm going to jump out of the window," Craig grimaces.

"You can wait for your turn, douchebag," Bebe chuckles making me and the others laugh, "Anyways, Tweek choose the next person," Tweek nods, looking around the room, getting ready to pick someone.

"Uh- S-Stan," Tweek nods towards him, "T-truth or dare."

"Dare," Stan nods.

Craig claps, "The first dare, congrats Stanley."

Nichole whispers something in Tweek's ear, "O-oh! Good idea, Bebe do you have ice?" Bebe nods, raising her eyebrows. "O-Okay Stan, I dare y-you to allow someone to pour ice into your s-shirt and pants," Stan rubs his face.