Amy Yeo Jeong

Amy Yeo Jeong is a 17 year old Korean American. She wears black eyeliners, black nails and mostly a goth. Her deceased twin brother, Thao was on the varsity football team who died in a car accident, a year ago today. After his death, Amy went to deep depression and does a lot of self harm to herself, such as slitting both of her arms. She hides her scars by wearing long black sleeves shirt. At school, some felt sorry for her and some called her a freak, because of her dark appearance. Most of the kids called her a witch, too. Both of her parents Kuki Mae Jeong and Haoi Jeong are wealthy antique dealers and have surveillance cameras in the house. They mostly watch Amy just incase she doesn't try to harm or kill herself. Her mother, Kuki was watching her going to Thao's room. Kuki finds Amy in Thao's room and her husband, Haoi follows her.

"What's wrong?" Haoi asked.

Kuki found Amy taking out black socks out of Thao's drawer, but Kuki thought she was going to use it to hang herself.

"Mom." Amy saw her by the door.

"What are you doing in here?" Kuki said.

"Borrowing some socks. I don't have any. I'm leaving." Amy said.

"You know the rules. No ones allowed in here." Kuki said.

"If Thao was here, he would ---" Amy said.

"But Thao is not here." Kuki said.

"So, does it matter if I take his socks." Amy said.

Amy walks out of the room until she knocks over Thao's trophy and broke it.

"Oh shit. Mom... I'm sorry. It was an accident." Amy said.

"You watch your language. You should go. And will it kill you to wear something other than black?" Kuki said as Amy walks out.

"Hey, kiddo, you alright?" Hao asked Amy.

"What do you think?" Amy walked pass by her dad.

Amy went to her bathroom to cut her arms again. She pull back her long sleeve and look at her scars. She picked up a razor, but she couldn't do it again. 

"Fuck." Amy said as she threw the razor in the trash can.